Sign in to follow this  
King Beef

Anyone want to laugh out loud?

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]

I say Dave old chap, do Shut Up

[/quote]

ameobi

[quote user="Dave"]shut up king beef.[/quote]

Sorry, I should have thought twice before offending binners like you who litter this site with utter crap!

It''s quite funny to think he''s now walked on football pitches with all the three main East Anglian clubs Norwich, Ipswich and Colchester now.

[quote user="Lambo8"]He scored more times than any of our strikers last season.[/quote]I was shocked when I saw he scored a decent tally last season on loan.His record up until then was truly laughable for a striker. Didn''t add up though, I remember when we had him on loan, he didn''t look like his goals tally should have been so rubbish. He looked to have a bit about him, and showed plenty of nice touches up until pulling the trigger and knocking out some poor sod in the upper barclay.I fear a combination of never having been truly settled/given a run of games at a club and probably sheer bad luck has meant Lisbie just never notched up the goals. Bad luck doesn''t last forever though, and I fear we may be in for a nasty shock - Ipswich are completely spawny, lucky, lucky b*st*rds, lets face it.Could be a match made in heaven, but I''m hoping last season was a glitch, and Kevin "No Goals" Lisbie will be able to keep his middle name.

[quote user="Dave"]shut up king beef.[/quote]

When I read the title of this thread I thought it would be to lol about people like  Dave attempting to stir things in such a pathetic way.

He''s even contributed to the thread lol, dont think  "contributed" is the right word though.

Is Kevin Lisbie that bad anyway?

I thought he looked ok for us, not outstanding but a decent player to throw on for the last 20 mins.

[quote user="King Beef"]http://www.itfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10272~1346932,00.html[/quote]

You could be right, you could be wrong.  A decent player for us last year (slow start but did some good stuff later) and before you all take the pee too much I do believe, relegated or not, that we scored more goals than Norwich,  Our prob was at the other end!

I''m sorry he has gone personally but he''s a nice bloke on the edge of 30 and this is probably pretty much his last chance to make a name for himself in the Championship.  He''s not made much money out of this game (my opinion) and we matched the Ipswich offer but he wants to play in the Championship which is fair enough and which, sadly, we cannot offer.

Away to Hartlepool doesn''t have quite the same ring!  But, by and large, on all the U''s message boards he has gone with the best wishes of all including me.

He did a good job for us in a very difficult season.  Not the most "stylish" of players but he doesn''t shirk a tackle and, yes, he can bang them in.

I wish him well and am sorry we couldn''t offer him Championship football.

PS: It''s a similar coloured shirt, Kev, but where is that big smile?

Best of luck, anyway.

We must move on.