Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Premiership here we come!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I think we can go up now providing we get 1 more cb and 2 forwards![/quote]

I know it is Friday evening, but is it a bit early to be out of your tree?. 

not yet... we go up with this squad and we will get murdered, need to rebuild and take our time.

CUSDP i figured it was a joke but thought i''d be serious anyway.top ten/play off challenge finishing above the scum, plymouth and wolves and i''ll be happy.

Continue in this vain of getting players, I can see us getting to 8th. Even though none of the signings are expensive worls class players, they look like they will greatly improve the team and squad. We need a team of players not a team of one. The Greece style me thinks.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I think we can go up now providing we get 1 more cb and 2 forwards![/quote]

thats the funniest thing i''ve ever heard in my life :L

After the two new signings today, things are looking up. If we can get a big striker in then I think we will be ok. TBH I would like to see Roader get some time to level the ship. I would be happy with mid table an to beat the scum twice. I dont expect us to be anywhere near the top but who knows, im not going to start knocking Glenn and the players until either they prove to be pap. There may be a good team shaping up. I also cannot understand all the moaning about the board on here either, until we know the truth about the Cullum offer (which i doubt we ever will) then how do you know Cullum wasnt out for a cheap trick. I wouldnt expect Delia to hand over the club for nothing. If I had pumped in my personal wealth i would want a little back too.................anyway where''s my wine.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

Come on guys....im joking, hence the wink post icon.

Realistically i still say top 10 will be a great season.

[/quote]

What does post icon mean?

Not a hope of any top six excitement.

Relegation battle all the way !

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

Come on guys....im joking, hence the wink post icon.

Realistically i still say top 10 will be a great season.

[/quote]

Jesus, that''s good bait you are using - you hooked a few even after making it even more obvious what you were about!

I reckon top half, short of playoffs providing we continue to strengthen especially up front.

Good post! Made me giggle in a rather unothodox way! It isnt beyond the whealms of possability you know. Roeders record at this club so far aint that bad, and that was with a load of wasters in the team! With his own creation I think old Roeder boy might just have a decent chance......

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]Good post! Made me giggle in a rather unothodox way! It isnt beyond the whealms of possability you know. Roeders record at this club so far aint that bad, and that was with a load of wasters in the team! With his own creation I think old Roeder boy might just have a decent chance......[/quote]SHUSH you''ll annoy the pessimists[;)]

[quote user="C.T wizard"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]Good post! Made me giggle in a rather unothodox way! It isnt beyond the whealms of possability you know. Roeders record at this club so far aint that bad, and that was with a load of wasters in the team! With his own creation I think old Roeder boy might just have a decent chance......[/quote]

SHUSH you''ll annoy the pessimists[;)]
[/quote]

#### em.