Sign in to follow this  
Block E Buh

Huckerby Interview on USA TV! Very Funny!

"Manchester" must have been wearing their changed strip that night! [^o)]

[quote user="PBTC"]"Manchester" must have been wearing their changed strip that night! [^o)]
[/quote]

Birmingham are the new Manchester!Lol! It''s just like that Budweiser advert!

well handled hucks, the hapless interveiwer got the legend bit right.my god there awful over there i thought i was watching a clip of anchorman at 1 point .

Truly one of the worst, but funniest, interviews I think I''ve ever seen - Hucks'' "best goal ever" against Manchester summed it up pretty well...Thanks for the link, tremendous!

Just been watching interview with Rad.... on San Jose site. Brilliant. Hucks will certainly need his sense of humour.

It''s dereck huck....err....er...by.He started off at north-port.... loloh and he''s a LEGEND!!!

lol Manchester..... *facepalm*lol ronaldinho has signed for AC Mulan for 333.4 million dollar move.

He did get a wondergoal against them when he was at Coventry, I believe it was in a cup game.

You are right though the clip they ran was the B''ham goal from the season before last.

[quote user="thenut"]Also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnGL_VdkNTw&feature=related watch that interview Hucks says how he looks on the pinkun, what a ledgend. start a pole about whether he should make it known about what his account name is lol. Bet he would have some interesting posts to give us all.[/quote]I was going to suggest we just look for multiple posts saying how good Huckerby is but that woudn''t really narrow it down would it? Maybe he uses reverse phsycology and posts about how he shouldn''t have got a new contract and how average he is, i''ll keep my eyes open for his posts from now on.

THAT WAS THE BEST CLIP I''VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!

The Yanks are so frickin stupid.

They got one thing right though, LEGEND!!!!

You see what type of footie coverage/commentary we have to deal with here?!!?  Have some sympathy for us Yanks who are stuck with TV talking heads with nothing between their ears all the time, and that goes triple for football coverage.

Just watched it - I''m so looking forward to this now.Huckerby is going to rip their league a new "ass"-hole, we get to watch it.... and we get to laugh at Americans.Bring it on!

Watched it last night, it was brilliant.  Hucks did score a wonder

goal against United but that was during his years at Coventry...

similar thing if I remember correctly, though - running half the length

of the pitch, rounding several defenders, and slotting home.

If Darren Huckerby does post on here (which I doubt, he''s probably a

lurker - Hi Darren, you LEGEND!) then I''d like to be the first to claim

"I''m Darren Huckerby and so is my wife!"[:D]

Gotta say - he knows how to think on his feet... "is the MLS a step" - talk about a loaded question... genius answer; "the Premiership is the best league in the world"... just goes to show he does know a sidestep or two! :D

[quote user="ob1"]Gotta say - he knows how to think on his feet... "is the MLS a step" - talk about a loaded question... genius answer; "the Premiership is the best league in the world"... just goes to show he does know a sidestep or two! :D
[/quote]

Yeah, he''s a remarkably sharp bloke for a pro footballer isn''t he.  

[quote user="Matt"]

Check out this interview with Hucks on USA TV!! The interviewer cannot pronounce Norwich and describes Hucks as an English superstar! (Which he is of course!) It''s brilliant, well worth a watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B6ucoSoIy4

[/quote]It doesnt seem right. Hucks is ours. I wish the dimwit presenting would get his name right[:)] Good luck Hucks

Darren Huck- er - er - er by.? Legend. From err. Northpot? Legend. Score a wonder goal against err. manchester. (cue Birmingham clip)  Legend. Was the 2nd best goal i''ve ever seen. Legend. So what do you think of Victoria Beckham? Legend. and freddy Adu? Legend. oh and Ronaldinho has gone to AC mUlan. Legend.

Thats was darren Huckleby? Legend. English Superstar. and Legend.