Sign in to follow this  

Stefanovic and Omozusi loan - official

[url=http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2008/July/DejanRicardoElliot.aspx]http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2008/July/DejanRicardoElliot.aspx[/url]

Omozusi Loan

Friday 18th July 2008

Fulham Academy graduate Elliot Omozusi has joined Norwich City on loan for the 2008/09 season.

The talented young defender made eight appearances for the Whites last year and will be pushing for a First Team berth at Carrow Road next season.

Canaries manager Glenn Roeder has also signed Dejan Stefenovic from Fulham on a permanent deal. Stefanovic joined Fulham ahead of the 2007/08 campaign and made 13 appearances last season.

And...[url=http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1346821,00.html]http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1346821,00.html[/url]

At last, two good signings. You have got to laugh at the references from Glenn and Dejan on the official site though... http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1346821,00.html

No, sorry.  Haven''t you been reading the other threads?  These signings are all made up lies, I tell ya.

Back in the real world, you do wonder what the hold-up is re: Bell, but let''s not dwell on that, Stefanovic is a decent signing for us and the other lad will put pressure on the r/b slot so all''s good.  There''s still plenty of time for Bell and others, and I''m not so sure that we need any more m/fs anyway!

"We want to be playing Premiership football again as soon as possible

and I would like to do that with Delia Smith''s Norwich City." [:|]

Loving the references to Delia and the rest of the board making the transfer possible etc Nothing if not predictable.

Great signings but the references to the board members and "Delia Smith''s Norwich City" are laughable in the extreme, pathetic digs from the club.

[quote user="Bravo win or die"]Well done Glenn. The squad is slowing shaping up now. Another 3-4 players and i personally believe we have a good squad.[/quote]Totally agree. Our defence is a lot stronger now than I can remember it being in quite some time with plenty of depth all around. Our midfield is strong already - if we can sign a keeper and two good strikers then I''ll be quite happy.

Excellent signings IMO. We now have the full back positioned sorted. Bring in another centre back, big centre forward, quick striker and an experienced keeper and we''re looking like a good side. Top work Glen!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Deals financed by the Norwich City board....[/quote]

Also pathetic! Where else would have it come from ffs!

[quote user="LORD FOXY LOWE"]Excellent signings IMO. We now have the full back positioned sorted. Bring in another centre back, big centre forward, quick striker and an experienced keeper and we''re looking like a good side. Top work Glen![/quote]Totally agree with you in what to buy next.

At long LAST 2 new players and both defenders fantastic news now all we need is some1 to put the ball in the net and we are sorted

Can''t say that I''m particularly excited by these signings. Players that can''t get into a poor Premiership team are not likely to stand out too much in the Championship. Not exactly breaking the bank either so the reference to them being funded by the board is worrying. Thank you Delia for rejecting £20m and throwing us a few peanuts.

Talk about blowing your own trumpet! [:S]

The longer these jokers stay in charge the more pathetic they become!

I wish Glenn had more financial backing...i have no doubts he could blend a squad to get us promoted ..and also to make a good fist of staying there too. Sadly he won''t get it in the foreseeable future!

I am happy about this, sounds like a good player. And the city squad is starting to look a little bigger.

Now if only we could sign a couple of strikers!![:D]................................by the way has anythig new happened with rigters or is he not coming?

Oh...and we are NOT ''Delia Smith''s Norwich City'' thank you very much!

Norwich City on it''s own is just fine![:@]

Good signings and glad to get them but the references to the board are completly unnessecary, all they''ve done here is remind us of the fact they turned down twenty million and are just sucking up, rather than allow us to be excited about new players.

Squad is looking better now. Just the sub keeper, maybe another cb and 2 forwards to ease the burden off of Renton and Daley.

GKs- Marshall/Rudd

RBs- Otsemobor/Spillane/Omozusi/Russell (if need be)

LBs- Drury/Lappin/Bertrand/Pattison (if need be)

CBs- Shackell/Doherty/Stefanovic/Omozusi/Spillane

RMs- Croft/Chadwick/Bell(?)

LMs- Hoolahan/Pattison/Lappin/Bertrand

CMs- Fotheringham/Russell/Clingan/Spillane/Lathorpe/Pattison/Bell(?)

FWs- Cureton/Martin/Daley/Renton

Good times! Really happy with the signings! Find it funny that they''re really pushing comments like "which were entirely financed by members of the Norwich City Board" though! Will that make us love Delia & Co. again? Hmmmm.... Time will tell! Not being negative though, I am really happy with these! To echo other posters, maybe another CB, a back-up keeper and a couple of strikers and I''ll be over the moon![:D]

[quote user="Dionysus"]

Can''t say that I''m particularly excited by these signings. Players that can''t get into a poor Premiership team are not likely to stand out too much in the Championship. Not exactly breaking the bank either so the reference to them being funded by the board is worrying. Thank you Delia for rejecting £20m and throwing us a few peanuts.

[/quote]I don''t exactly know what it is you expect. Do you expect world class players? I''m sure Chelsea would be a more suitable team to support if so. These players are good signings on paper.

Yep, two excellent signings adding depth to the squad. First one to correctly pronounce the youngsters name wins! Wink [;)]