Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Two quality signings.

Been watching Fulham highlights on their website and both these players are great signings.

Omosuzi looks a real hot prospect and certainly didnt look out of place in the prem in his 8 games last season.

As for Stefanovic, I am absolutely delighted we have got him, yes he has lost a bit of pace, but his positioning and marking in the videos I watched is good, wherever the ball was he was there to try and get something on it, he reads the games so well. In fact most of the goals that went in when he was in the team wasnt his fault, only around 3 of them were because he wasnt strong enough in his defending, these were conceded when he was marking against Ashton, Adebayor and Torres!

They''re good signings, We''ve now got 4 very good FB''s, still need and extra CB. Midfield is looking good but we need a striker or two aswell as a back up Keeper.

A couple of Fulham fans I speak to are quite surprised they''ve let Omozusi out on loan. Apparently he''s a very talented player indeed and not too far away from being really involved in their plans.

completey agree. exciting young prospect in Omozusi and i thin Stefanovic will prove to be a great asset in this league...possible new captain too in my eyes? Also do I remeber seeing him belt in a good free kick?

Nah, Shackell will lose his place imo. Roeder obviously rates the Doc & to be fair he is a good defender. He has a slight problem with his distribution but I''m sure Clingan will be on hand to do that for him!

Stefanovic is quality,  dont know much about Omuzosi but will at least be good cover for Ots if not  a much better defender.   Makes the back four look really good.  Shax out for Stefanovic alongside Doc gives us presence and experience.  One one cb signing needed (mainly as cover imo) see both the defence and midfield done imo.

Still need a back up keeper and 3 strikers - but it all seems to be coming together despite the attempts to create a gathering storm of doom...

Keep it going GR  

Stefanovic from what i''ve heard from fulham supporters is a bit on the slow side. Even though he is a big name; i have this feeling that he''ll be either immense .. or a complete flop .. look at his time at fulham .. went down hill didn''t it. Omozusi i''ve heard promosing things about, quite similar to bertrand in many respects which is good because we need a little more pace in our game .. but on the whole i think we''ve made two good additions to our squad. but we could get better.

I think roeder will drop doherty and i think he will play shackell.i think he refused to guarantee doherty first team football, instead opting to say that he didt know wht defenders would be coming in so how can i make any promises although you''ll be readily involved in our plans. That''s why i think the deal stalled.There are a lot of i thinks in that sentence. And i think all of the above because i rate roeder and just cannot understand how any of you lot don''t recognise how weak a profeesinal footballer doherty is. Anyone at emrald park saw his true ability, and then when shackell came on, he made it look like we were playing gorleston, not galatasary (surely there''s another big club with a g but one doesn''t come to mind so these ll do for now).