Sign in to follow this  
The Great Wall Of Tettey

How many strickers and who would we need ?

how many do you think we would need ?

personally i think we need to sign 2 permantly, and 1 on loan ?

do you think cureton may return to colchester after selling lisbie ?

lupoli would be good, we probobly have rested interest in ameobi if the bid for carroll was true ?

still want to see sibierski ! he can leave for nothing and i would like so see him here, good and stong, can hold the ball up well !

I would like to think that Curo would have the role of super sub this season, but its looking like he may be handed a key role!

Want 3, 2 permanent and 1 loan. I think we will get 1 perm and 1 loan in reality

I think we need 2 more, definately need a big CF I believe, Steve Howard maybe?? to partner a quick forward like Rigters.

preferably 3 but 2 would be ok one permanent ond one loan!!!!

i think we will get ameobi permanently and lupoli loan. then with curo on the bench.

if we had ameobi and lupoli it would be fantastic, could happen

lupoli our 20 goal a season man with ameobi creating the golas for him.

fingers crossed anyway but i think it will/could happen :)

With only Curo Renton and Martin the only strikers at the club,  with the youngsters have a dubious attitude record we have to get three in.  At least one with pace and a couple with height is a must... Curo can do a job but cant afford to be as wasteful as he was last season,  which means that if we sign only two we are again left with no options;  dont forget we were shocking up front last season and still Martin could not even make the bench... 

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Perm any two from Rasiak,Rigters,Evans,Carroll,Lupoli,Thompson,Ameobi,Howard (have I forgotton anyone?)[/quote]

Evans & Thompson have gone, Howard rather not IMO, two from the rest for me would be Rasiak & Ameobi....I want to see us start bullying defenders into panic!