Sign in to follow this  
Destort

Chris Makiese on todays team sheet

Well he''s a striker, anyone know anything about this player on todays team sheet for Norwich? Is he a target man or quick footed?

I think he''s 6ft so not sure what that makes him really, not a target man though I wouldn''t think.

[quote user="rossco2121"]

Not to sure... googled him but its all in french lol

Another supprise is Robert Eagle and left back!

[/quote]

Bertrand isn''t allowed to play any pre-season games with us until after the U19s championship is over, I think.

Drury has a bit of a knock.

[quote user="rossco2121"]

[/quote]

Have you seen the team sheet then?

[quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="rossco2121"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s on the front page...

[quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="rossco2121"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Teamsheet here

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"]he played 25 times for Lille last year and scored 13 goals, he plays up front on the left.[/quote]also played for Congolese A! signed him up indeed Mr Bump

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"]he played 25 times for Lille last year and scored 13 goals, he plays up front on the left.
[/quote]

sounds good to me for a 20 year old!

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"]he played 25 times for Lille last year and scored 13 goals, he plays up front on the left.[/quote]You sure? From what I can find he''s made 5 sub appearances for Lille and never scored...

full name: Chris Kamulete Makiese Ntinu Ntuluengani  also elligible for Congo due to dual nationality

[quote user="Salahuddin"]full name: Chris Kamulete Makiese Ntinu Ntuluengani  also elligible for Congo due to dual nationality[/quote]Wonder what the bards in the Barclay will make of that one? [;)]

[quote user="PBTC"][quote user="rum-ole-boy"]he played 25 times for Lille last year and scored 13 goals, he plays up front on the left.
[/quote]

You sure? From what I can find he''s made 5 sub appearances for Lille and never scored...
[/quote]

He scored the goals in the B team.

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="PBTC"][quote user="rum-ole-boy"]he played 25 times for Lille last year and scored 13 goals, he plays up front on the left.[/quote]You sure? From what I can find he''s made 5 sub appearances for Lille and never scored...[/quote]

He scored the goals in the B team.

[/quote]Yep, and that team plays in the French 4th Tier.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="rossco2121"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Teamsheet here

[/quote]

So it''s "Sports Desk Pete" not "webteam Pete". Is that a promotion Peter???

[quote user="C.T wizard"]He certainly seems like a good little player. However I hope Glenn wont sign him up on one good game...
[/quote]

Very true! But he''s a ''STRIKER''!!! If his general play is good then would be worth a shot as I can''t see a big fee being attached. Someone has obviously seen something in him to get him in on trial.

"Drury has a bit of a knock."

Drury is always injured, hes a complete waste of time tbh. Hes ok defensivly but he hardly ever gets forward and when he does he produces nothing more times than not. Whilst bertrand is available after the u19''s business i hope GR will always use him instead of drury

[quote user="ncfc90"]

"Drury has a bit of a knock."

Drury is always injured, hes a complete waste of time tbh. Hes ok defensivly but he hardly ever gets forward and when he does he produces nothing more times than not. Whilst bertrand is available after the u19''s business i hope GR will always use him instead of drury

[/quote]

Guffaw!

Drury had a lengthy injury last season, but he is not injury prone. And to call him a waste of time...he has been a good performer for the past 7 seasons...

yes hes been a good servent, but bertrand is much better defensivly and going forward. Drury is solid defensivly but gives us nothing going forward, something we need if we are to be sucessful from our centre backs