Sign in to follow this  
Chocolatebuttons

Leave Delia Alone!

why does everyone have to start saying bad things about Delia? yes she could of accepted the 20m, but he wanted full control for nothing!he said he was going to put 20m in, but would he honestly do it?its easy to say words but to put them in action is very hard. She has done amazing things for the club, and i feel we should be thanking her not hating her. Even if we did have money, roeder would not spend it all on players who if he thought were overvauled we would not of had them.

Support her, we are all in the same boat together

[quote user="Chocolatebuttons"]

why does everyone have to start saying bad things about Delia? yes she could of accepted the 20m, but he wanted full control for nothing!he said he was going to put 20m in, but would he honestly do it?its easy to say words but to put them in action is very hard. She has done amazing things for the club, and i feel we should be thanking her not hating her. Even if we did have money, roeder would not spend it all on players who if he thought were overvauled we would not of had them.

[/quote]

With all the greatest respect, this subject has been done to death...

Quite right Chocky Buttons, and as a side not I had forgotten Chocolate buttons ever existed and now intent to buy some. I thankyou.

It''s a shame but I think even though this has now died of death and people are sick of talking about it, people will still hate her for what she''s done... and if that is true then I feel sorry for them not her.

yeh i know, it just gets tired of everyone saying delia out.

shes done wonders for this club

[/quote]

Dimwit.

OTBC

In case this is read wrongly... I feel for sorry for them for being fans who turn on effectively themselves... all in the same boat here and she did the right thing, hard to come to terms with though

thats the problem here is some fans our content with year to year struggles and alot of fans want to c the club move foward wich its not

[/quote]

Amazing - wants full control for nothing - £20m is nothing is it?

I give up.

Last time!!!!! In the simplist form.

Club worth 16M - Cullum puts in £20m = Club worth £36m

Delia owns £9m (25%), Cullum owns £20m (55%), rest own £7m (19%)

Delia has not lost out on her investment but has lost her majority shareholding as the club is now worth £20m more (all Peter Cullums money) - wanting control for free - come on!!!!! talk sense.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Chocolatebuttons"]

yeh i know, it just gets tired of everyone saying delia out.

shes done wonders for this club

[/quote]

Dimwit.

OTBC

[/quote]

Aftetr the clubs condesending, arrogant and patronising statement today on signing the new players, I despise the fool of a woman even more.........hows that? club employee!.[:|]

[/quote]

And Delia wants nothing.......but full control.....''forever and forever''.

Her and Micky just don''t want to let go, let''s all face up to facts. The rest of the board are also on a cushy number, why would and should - they relinquish all that?

Anyone who mutters a murmur of protest against their Directionless abillities....SLAM! Untrue fan! Get behind the club! "Don''t bother coming then!".......as I was once told by......someone......there.  

She''s done wonders for this team , yeah she sure has and give her a little more time and she will wonder us into league 1 .

[quote user="Shangri-La"]Cullum never made an offer...[/quote]

But he''s shown interest, and the board shivered and shaked and put another bolt and chain on the boardroom door......and wedged the trophy cabinet up against it....(what use that empty display case would do, I wonder).

They don''t want offers, they don''t actively court investment, they don''t want to let go.......What is Kerrison Holding? And why won''t he let it go?

[quote user="Thorpe Stephen"]

Source???

[/quote]

There''s been no letter through my door offering to buy my shares, which Cullum is obliged to do, if he wants a 30% controlling stake...

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

But he''s shown interest, and the board shivered and shaked and put another bolt and chain on the boardroom door......and wedged the trophy cabinet up against it....(what use that empty display case would do, I wonder).

They don''t want offers, they don''t actively court investment, they don''t want to let go.......What is Kerrison Holding? And why won''t he let it go?

[/quote]

I agree he''s shown interest but that''s completely different to making an offer.

I guess Kerrison Holding mybe something to do with Kerrison toys?

[quote user="Shangri-La"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

I agree he''s shown interest but that''s completely different to making an offer.

I guess Kerrison Holding mybe something to do with Kerrison toys?

[/quote]

Whose toys? Ours, or the Boards?

The offer was to invest £20m which would have been converted into new shares.

The creation of new shares normally has to be done by an ordinary resolution - there wont be an offer to buy anyones shares which are already issued if that is what is expected. (Well clearly wont be now anyway)

Everyones share value would remain but the value of the company would go up accordingly. So Delia has not lost her investment.

The big big problem which is slightly different with a football club is that the £20m was set to be used in very volitale non-fixed assets - e.g. spending £20m is very high risk for the current board - e.g. if the £20m is basically spent and nothing comes of it then the value of the club obv. goes down accordingly - if this £20m was to buy fixed assets or less volatile (E.G. LAND) then it may have been more acceptable to the board - but that is going back to Chase days.

Details of how to increase shares in circulation:-

http://www.companiesmadesimple.com/glossary_form_88_2.html

[/quote]

God almighty....and still the sheep bleat.

You all deserve each other....but no doubt when Smith does her churlish little spoilt schoolgirl routine after being kicked of our once proud club you can all join her at Portman Road....her proper place.

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Chocolatebuttons"] why does everyone have to start saying bad things about Delia? yes she could of accepted the 20m, but he wanted full control for nothing!he said he was going to put 20m in, but would he honestly do it?its easy to say words but to put them in action is very hard. She has done amazing things for the club, and i feel we should be thanking her not hating her. Even if we did have money, roeder would not spend it all on players who if he thought were overvauled we would not of had them.

Support her, we are all in the same boat together[/quote]God almighty....and still the sheep bleat.

You all deserve each other....but no doubt when Smith does her churlish little spoilt schoolgirl routine after being kicked of our once proud club you can all join her at Portman Road....her proper place.[/quote]You called cluck ?

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]no point making an offer when your''ve been told we are not selling to you. simple as that

DELIA OUT
[/quote]

To true....and Dirty Delia would have to pass the resolution to issue more shares.

[quote user="Shangri-La"][quote user="Thorpe Stephen"]

Source???

[/quote]

There''s been no letter through my door offering to buy my shares, which Cullum is obliged to do, if he wants a 30% controlling stake...

[/quote]

You''re supposed to notify the Smiths when you change address.

Naughty girl.

OTBC

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Chocolatebuttons"] why does everyone have to start saying bad things about Delia? yes she could of accepted the 20m, but he wanted full control for nothing!he said he was going to put 20m in, but would he honestly do it?its easy to say words but to put them in action is very hard. She has done amazing things for the club, and i feel we should be thanking her not hating her. Even if we did have money, roeder would not spend it all on players who if he thought were overvauled we would not of had them.

Support her, we are all in the same boat together[/quote]God almighty....and still the sheep bleat.

You all deserve each other....but no doubt when Smith does her churlish little spoilt schoolgirl routine after being kicked of our once proud club you can all join her at Portman Road....her proper place.[/quote]You called cluck ?

[/quote]

Yep....... [:)]

Yes she has done amazing things for the club..........but that is history.......you simply cannot live in the past......every club, at some time, has to move on to become successful,

and quite simply, Delia and Wynn Jones are past their sell by date. They simply do not have the finances to bankroll a club that with the excellent fan base it has, deserves bigger success than one playoff final and one season in the premiership!! And look what happened when we were in the premiership.....''prudence with ambition'' was the regular call from the scrooge named Neil DONCASTER, who controlled every aspect of what goes on at this club..........it would appear that it was on his recommendation that due to legal aspects of the proposed Cullum takeover, it was rejected forthwith.

The one person most at risk from Cullum was Doncaster himself, as it was well known that the former wanted his own people in his (Doncaster''s) position.

Neil DONCASTER is the controlling elment at NCFC, he has to be, otherwise where would he run his own security firm from.....and would indeed his company get the contract for stewarding Carrow Road on match days..........

The only way for NCFC to move forward and obtain success will not be with the current directors and board, but with someone with the sort of capital that Cullum was offering. nearly all clubs in the Prem, and a few in thE Championship, are bankrolled by bigger elements than SMITH/JONES. Look at our cousins down the road, their saviour has bankrolled the club, and yet they have the same board and Chief in place.

City supporters have a right to voice their opinions on the current board and its members, because if they remain we will always be just also rans.