Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Smith out, Cullum in.

This is a football club.

There''s little point unless you''re trying to win.

Vision, focus, energy, ambitious benchmarking, That''s what City need.

Smith out. Cullum in.

OTBC

Cullum was not even on the radar last time we won promotion, are you saying we had no vision, focus, energy or ambition when we achieved this?

[quote user="AndyJR"]Cullum was not even on the radar last time we won promotion, are you saying we had no vision, focus, energy or ambition when we achieved this?
[/quote]

Yep.

It happened by accident.

As is demonstrated by the complete unpreparedness when it happened, the pigs ear made of staying there, and the preposterous mess made of the next season down.

OTBC

[quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]

Get over it, not gonna!

How about i give you 10k to do up your house, and you sign me over the deed?

What do you think of that deal?

[/quote]

And you''ll agree to take on all of my debts that I''ve built up too will you mate?[^o)]

Bly Bly Babes:

You just know I agree with you.[Y]

Get over it, not gonna!

BLOODY GREAT DEAL BEARING IN MIND I ONLY PAID 5K FOR THE HOUSE!!!

[quote user="ruddster"]

Get over it, not gonna!

BLOODY GREAT DEAL BEARING IN MIND I ONLY PAID 5K FOR THE HOUSE!!!

[/quote]

It''s not what you pay for it, it''s what it''s worth now...

[quote user="Shangri-La"]Haven''t heard this one before...[/quote]

But you''ll hear it again........and again.

Get used to it.

OTBC

A few bad results and i am sure Delia will be left with no choice much like Worthington ,most have seen through her now although some will still idol worship her just because shes a tv celebrity . Not one mouthwatering signing in a summer we were promised many ,Norwich City = no money ,no class, no hope ,apart from maybe escaping relegation again .

Yawn, Yawn, Yawn, someone wake me up when this continuing saga ends. Talk about the BBC and repeats.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Shangri-La"]Haven''t heard this one before...[/quote]

But you''ll hear it again........and again.

Get used to it.

OTBC

[/quote]

I''ll tell you when Cullum ACTUALLY makes an offer...

[quote user="Dicky"]Bly, thank you for a very innovative and well thought out post, again....[/quote]

You''re welcome, Dick.

Keep reading.

OTBC

[quote user="Dicky"]Bly, thank you for a very innovative and well thought out post, again....[/quote]

You''re welcome, Dick.

Keep reading.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="AndyJR"]Cullum was not even on the radar last time we won promotion, are you saying we had no vision, focus, energy or ambition when we achieved this?[/quote]

Yep.

It happened by accident.

[/quote]Can you believe this idiot? It was an accident that we finished top after 44 games? If there was one single big factor it was getting Huckerby, which as an inspired move by Worthy. Whatever, it wasn''t an "accident".

[quote user="Old Boy"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="AndyJR"]Cullum was not even on the radar last time we won promotion, are you saying we had no vision, focus, energy or ambition when we achieved this?
[/quote]

Yep.

It happened by accident.

[/quote]
Can you believe this idiot? It was an accident that we finished top after 44 games? If there was one single big factor it was getting Huckerby, which as an inspired move by Worthy. Whatever, it wasn''t an "accident".
[/quote]

It WAS a complete accident...and if you''re quoting the "Huckerby" signing, remember that but for an "anonymous" benefactor he would never have come here in the first place.

So...as was stated...Smith out Cullum in and lets just see how many of the soppy Deliarites complain once we''ve got a decent squad on the pitch again.

We won''t hear I single peep I''m sure......

[/quote]

Yep.

It happened by accident.

[/quote]
Can you believe this idiot? It was an accident that we finished top after 44 games? If there was one single big factor it was getting Huckerby, which as an inspired move by Worthy. Whatever, it wasn''t an "accident".
[/quote]

What is idiotic is that you don''t realise that it fundamentally happened by accident.

Did the club pay Huckerby''s wages or pay for his transfer fee?

The board were caught with their pants down - and they remained down during that latest Prem season and the season after,,,,,,,,,and in fact ever since.

They don''t have a clue as to how to achieve, handle or sustain success.

They suffer from small minds.

OTBC

The problem is delia is not serious about selling the club, she only had talks with cullum because many people where applying pressure. as i have said many times too many people building there little empires within the club (Doncaster being one of them) and not operating in the best interests of the club.until the dictator delia is gone we are no better off  than we were under CHASE. (at least we knew chase was a liar , unlike delia and her whiter than white image she trys to promote)and it pains me to say that. once the season kicks off and the poor results start again watch the fans turn. It''s going to be chase days all over again, and in the best interests of the club ....... I say bring it on....................

[/quote]

Yep.

It happened by accident.

[/quote]
[/quote]

No, you''re right it wasn''t by accident, but it also wasn''t anything wonderful that the NCFC Board did. It was thanks to Worthy''s persistance and the benefactor who bought the Huckster for us. Remember how well Hucks did whilst he was here on loan? Well our wonderful Board were quite prepared to send him back to Man City as it wasn''t prudent enough to buy him. We went up because a punter bought us a quality player, Worthy was doing a brilliant job at the time, and we overachieved. When we got there the Board did jack to keep us there. Which is why we find ourselves broke and in the fizzy league. Delia out, Cullum in. OTBC

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Old Boy"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

Yep.

It happened by accident.

[/quote]
[/quote]

It WAS a complete accident...and if you''re quoting the "Huckerby" signing, remember that but for an "anonymous" benefactor he would never have come here in the first place.

So...as was stated...Smith out Cullum in and lets just see how many of the soppy Deliarites complain once we''ve got a decent squad on the pitch again.

We won''t hear I single peep I''m sure......

[/quote]

Just because I dont agree to the PC money, It does not mean that I am a Deliarite, I expect she will do a deal when the right one comes along. Just because I liked the Sex Pistols, does not mean that I am an anarchist, if I was,  would not have done 20 years in Her Majesty''s Armed Forces, I just liked the music.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Old Boy"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

Yep.

It happened by accident.

[/quote]
[/quote]

No, you''re right it wasn''t by accident, but it also wasn''t anything wonderful that the NCFC Board did. It was thanks to Worthy''s persistance and the benefactor who bought the Huckster for us. Remember how well Hucks did whilst he was here on loan? Well our wonderful Board were quite prepared to send him back to Man City as it wasn''t prudent enough to buy him. We went up because a punter bought us a quality player, Worthy was doing a brilliant job at the time, and we overachieved. When we got there the Board did jack to keep us there. Which is why we find ourselves broke and in the fizzy league. Delia out, Cullum in. OTBC

[/quote]

You''ve just described ann accident Barclay. Read it again.

OTBC

[quote user="C.T wizard"]Whilst I agree with you.. its getting very very boring[|-)]
[/quote]

If a major issue about your club is boring then maybe you should do something else or at least don''t read this thread!

I''m very disillusioned and tired with the club at the moment as I''d suspect most other fans are and this Peter Cullum isn''t going to go away cause anyone can see that the club would move forward more with Cullum than the current lot!

[quote user="BGGYPOS"]Anyway if PC is so great why don''t he give the club a £5-£10m interest free loan?[/quote]

= More debt.

No thanks.

Gat a realaity check m8

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/1074/deliafa3.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Why is the takeover boring?

Only Norwich fans could see £20 million being robbed from us and then a few weeks later decide it''s boring and not worth talking about.  The loss of £20 million ensures our club (the one we all love) cannot compete at the level we deserve.  I am happy to keep talking about it until the current board tell us why they turned it down.

[quote user="milan marcus"]

Why is the takeover boring?

Only Norwich fans could see £20 million being robbed from us and then a few weeks later decide it''s boring and not worth talking about.  The loss of £20 million ensures our club (the one we all love) cannot compete at the level we deserve.  I am happy to keep talking about it until the current board tell us why they turned it down.

[/quote]

And so am I, in fact it is pretty important to keep the subject alive and keep asking for answers as a few in the Boardroom willm be very keen on us forgetting all about it.