Sign in to follow this  
canaryherts

"delia smiths norwich city"

Yeah I thought exactly the same too but glad I didn''t post it first! It really is such a shame I think that we''re genuinely not known for anything else apart from one of our directors.

[quote user="canaryherts"]best comment in weeks staged by the club its got to be!!!! welcome to city fulhamlads[/quote]Good work CanaryHerts, I completely agree. It''s rather contrived to say the least!

[quote user="yellabelly"][quote user="canaryherts"]best comment in weeks staged by the club its got to be!!!! welcome to city fulhamlads[/quote]Good work CanaryHerts, I completely agree. It''s rather contrived to say the least![/quote]

...totally, especially when you see the quote on the BBC site. He wants to get promoted with Norwich City...no mention of Delias Norwich City. More spinning drivel from the club - the board and it''s utterances are becoming tiresome and nauseous. Don''t get me wrong, the new players and signings at the moment are great but do you trust the board? the personnel? Canary (the most cynical and patronising of them all) marketing? (New) Labour are more trustworty at the moment.