Sign in to follow this  
FatMan Fat

Flem will be Player Of the Year

With all the sadness surrounding Iwan, and Chrichton, I hope that our "Player Of The Year" still gets a resounding reception.
As it based on the whole season I am quite certain that Flem will win it, with Hucks and Greeno figuring strongly. If Hucks had been here all season then it would have been different, but Flem will prevail :-0)

Nah sorry mate, Flem''s been outstanding all season but Huckerby has turned Norwich around. Never before in this club''s history has one man made such a resounding difference and there is absolutely NO DOUBT of who will take home the Barry Butler trophy tomorrow.

If Hucks doesnt win it, I''ll eat my hat.

Why oh why oh why are you still saying flem for player of the year??? Hucks and Hucks only!! Take Hucks away and we would not be promoted!!

You better take some Colman''s Mustard with you tomorrow to put on your hats coz Flem IS the Player Of The Year - you really should learn to trust me :-0)

Flem got my vote, close call between him and about 8 other players for me though!

My last message should have course read "take some Colman''s Mustard with you today"!! Make sure that it is big jar coz those hats are going to take some eating!! My spies tell me that the votes have been counted and Flem wins it, Hucks runner-up, and Greeno 3rd.

I hope Flem wins it,not taking anything away from Hucks or Greeno but both have been rewarded for their efforts this season.Hucks got PFA player of the season and Green got picked for both England and PFA 1st division team of the year.
My vote went to Fleming.

There''s only 1 IWAN ROBERTS