Sign in to follow this  
HucksNewHome

Those looking to watch Huck's first match tonight.

[quote user="Scot-e-dog"][quote user="I beat Atalanta"]good football innit.......NOT!!!![/quote]It''s not as if we''ve seen much better at Carrow Rd in recent years.[/quote]Not true.  We had the "Greatest Ever"!!!!

[quote user="Scot-e-dog"][quote user="I beat Atalanta"]good football innit.......NOT!!!!
[/quote]

It''s not as if we''ve seen much better at Carrow Rd in recent years.
[/quote]

And with Carl Robinson and Jim Brennan both playing, it really is like watching Norwich [;)]

[quote user="Shazzakidd"][quote user="Shazzakidd"]Seems really laggy for me [:|][/quote]Anybody?[/quote]Yeah, on and off.  Try pausing for a few seconds.  That''s doing the trick for me.

i cant believe how much i want them to win! it''s great that so many people are watching him in his new suroundings. he was pretty ineffectual. and the standard is awful. reckon doherty could even get a game out there.

justin.tv....brilliant! I liked all of the pink un related discussions on there message board. I think there was a few of us on there! plently of abuse for 1st wizard and jas the barclay king!

Sorry about the quality of the match, for one thing this is our first year as a team, and Toronto are in their 2nd year, so really we''re two bad teams fighting it out. And in addition, it was pretty obvious our goal in the match was to get out of there with a 0-0 draw. We did it successfully. Doesn''t make for the best football, but we did our job. And Hucks showed some flashes, he just needs to get fit and he''ll do fine.

I don''t think it was a bad a game as people are making out. Not considering the amount of sheer rubbish Norwich have played in the last couple of seasons.Actually, San Jose as they were today would probably have beaten Peter Grant''s Norwich.

[quote user="Beds Canary"]I don''t think it was a bad a game as people are making out. Not considering the amount of sheer rubbish Norwich have played in the last couple of seasons.

Actually, San Jose as they were today would probably have beaten Peter Grant''s Norwich.
[/quote]Totally agree and the artificial pitch no doubt caused a lot of problems.

[quote user="tribes"][quote user="Beds Canary"]I don''t think it was a bad a game as people are making out. Not considering the amount of sheer rubbish Norwich have played in the last couple of seasons.Actually, San Jose as they were today would probably have beaten Peter Grant''s Norwich.[/quote]Totally agree and the artificial pitch no doubt caused a lot of problems.[/quote]Gorleston would have creamed that game.

[quote user="HucksNewHome"]JOE CANNON!!!

Justice served, for fuck''s sake that was not a penalty. Just glad we have an awesome keeper
[/quote]

This sounds good to me, just what Norwich need  for 2nd choice competition for Marshall... Myabe you should give Glen Roeder a ring? :)

I caught about 5 minutes of it and got a few glimpses of Hucks but didn''t really see him do anything.  How did he play and what was the result?  And when''s the next game I can tune in to? [:D]

It was 0-0. The standard of football was very poor. The pitch probably didn''t help. I think the pitch was like Monaco''s. Difficult to control the ball as there''s so much bounce. The Penalty was badly taken, can''t believe he missed the re-bound.

Also can''t believe I sat in and watched MLS on a saturdy night.

I think that if Hucks had been playing for the other team he would have excelled, the service they were giving their wingers was just what he thrives on.

p.s. many thanks to HucksNewHome for providing the highly enjoyable link.

Huckerby lead the way in something. According to the match stats, he was San Jose''s most offside player. Good old boy!