Sign in to follow this  
HucksNewHome

Those looking to watch Huck's first match tonight.

Well I''m bored.  Are there highlights of the Norwich 4 - 4 Middlesborough game anywhere?

[quote user="HucksNewHome"]Great run Hucks, good chance here[/quote]Was there a defender off screen? If not, shouldn''t he have been sent off as the last man?

[quote user="HucksNewHome"]Not always on this site, but there always is some kind of broadcast online. I''ll find it for you all and post it on here each match
[/quote]

Cheers gov.

And the goal thing was just a sad joke, which it seemed quite a lot of people were in on.

[quote user="HucksNewHome"]Not always on this site, but there always is some kind of broadcast online. I''ll find it for you all and post it on here each match[/quote]legend [Y]

According tot he commentator: "Defenders don''t like guys who move all the time".  Fantastic observation

[quote user="Canary Chris"]Whens HT? Thought started at 8?[/quote]They don''t play quarters?

[quote user="Canary Chris"]Whens HT? Thought started at 8?[/quote]It''s played in quarters, Chris [;)] And it''s not half time, it''s time out!

[quote user="Fozzie"][quote user="Canary Chris"]Whens HT? Thought started at 8?[/quote]They don''t play quarters?[/quote]Saying that, I hear Beckham''s team mates play for quarters.

Meh.Have a Norwich City mention from the Daily Show:http://www.spike.com/video/daily-show-with-jon/2837986  (might be best to view in Internet Explorer.  Messes up for me in Firefox)

[quote user="I beat Atalanta"]good football innit.......NOT!!!![/quote]It''s not as if we''ve seen much better at Carrow Rd in recent years.