Sign in to follow this  
HucksNewHome

Those looking to watch Huck's first match tonight.

I''m here to help. http://channelsurfing.net/Should have a decent stream. Scroll down and click the link that says

MLS Soccer - San Jose Earthquakes vs Toronto FC 3:00PM EST 7/19
Also, if you''re familiar with proxies, one option is to use the stream from the Toronto broadcast, which would be oncbc.caBut, that stream is only available for Canadian users, so you''ll have to go find a Canadian proxy and work your way to the site through that.Also, sorry about the terrible interview on TV we had here. Gary Radnich (I think that''s his name, I never watch) is the biggest prick in the world, no one likes him, and he''s not very knowledgeble on American sports, so it''s no surprise he would completely mess up a football interview. And our channel 4 is really terrible anyway.  Hopefully someone else can do Hucks justice.

[quote user="HucksNewHome"]I''m here to help. http://channelsurfing.net/Should have a decent stream. Scroll down and click the link that says

MLS Soccer - San Jose Earthquakes vs Toronto FC 3:00PM EST 7/19
Also, if you''re familiar with proxies, one option is to use the stream from the Toronto broadcast, which would be oncbc.caBut, that stream is only available for Canadian users, so you''ll have to go find a Canadian proxy and work your way to the site through that.Also, sorry about the terrible interview on TV we had here. Gary Radnich (I think that''s his name, I never watch) is the biggest prick in the world, no one likes him, and he''s not very knowledgeble on American sports, so it''s no surprise he would completely mess up a football interview. And our channel 4 is really terrible anyway.  Hopefully someone else can do Hucks justice.[/quote]You sir are a legend [Y] what time''s kick off?

o right [:)] cos ive gone to http://channelsurfing.net/ then gone to SJE v toronto. The vid has come up but there have been ads (which confused me no end)[:$]But anyway, thanks again for bringing this to our attention [Y]

And as for Huckerby''s status for tonight, word around here has been he would not be expected to play. If he does, it''d be a short stint near the end. And he isn''t even a sure bet to make the bench for tonight. That said, I''d hope we''d let him out for a bit tonight. Either way, it''ll be a good chance to see what he''ll be dealing with here. As we''ll be travelling all the way across the continent to play in possibly the toughest environment in MLS, I think a draw would be an excellent result.

I doubt he''s fit. Both teams tonight are in midseason form, and Hucks probably hasn''t trained much since the end of the Championship.

Just a reminder, game starts in a little more than half an hour. And for those of you wishing to buy shirts, Huckerby will indeed be #6. We waived our old #6 to make sure he could get it [;)].  Wish us luck!

[quote user="HucksNewHome"]Just a reminder, game starts in a little more than half an hour. And for those of you wishing to buy shirts, Huckerby will indeed be #6. We waived our old #6 to make sure he could get it [;)].  Wish us luck!
[/quote]

Good luck! [:)]

The channelsurfing link is excellent, good luck for all of you trying to watch. I''ve gotta watch online too, as I don''t get the channel and I can''t head down to watch at one of the pub''s as I''m leaving immediately after the match on vacation

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]

[quote user="Fozzie"]Damn.  Forgot all about it![/quote]

It hasn''t started yet!

[/quote]Doesn''t ease the forgetting

[quote user="HucksNewHome"]And as for Huckerby''s status for tonight, word around here has been he would not be expected to play. If he does, it''d be a short stint near the end. And he isn''t even a sure bet to make the bench for tonight. That said, I''d hope we''d let him out for a bit tonight. Either way, it''ll be a good chance to see what he''ll be dealing with here. As we''ll be travelling all the way across the continent to play in possibly the toughest environment in MLS, I think a draw would be an excellent result.
[/quote]

hucks will Piss that division.. he''ll win the league on his own!

jas :)

He looks a little unfit to be honest, that Ibrahim kid looks good, 17

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Anyone else getting "Not broadcasting" a lot and a lot of buffering or is it my connection?[/quote]

mines fine.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Anyone else getting "Not broadcasting" a lot and a lot of buffering or is it my connection?[/quote]Must be your connection, its been perfect for me.And Ibrahim scares the piss out of me