Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Free Bet Rota.

Ardee my friend, i think you misread my questions, when making the final selections for the accumulator, how many teams do you have to put in?  Most accas i saw last season had 6 teams.  Can you do four or five?

Also i''m aware of Yankee Canary success last season, but i recall you were doing 2 bets last year, 1 acca and 1 bet called the Yankee where you only 4 selections but get money if just 2 come in.  Will that bet be returning next year?

thanks matey

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I say we have a Pinkun Free Bet BBQ... Ray can provide the sausages, FB can provide the beer (may I order some Red MacGregor if you still have it on?), Wiz can provide the entertainment (a stand-up routine) and YC can attend via satellite link [:)]
[/quote]

Now this sounds very splendid "Evil Monkey" , a Free Bet BBQ , not only the sausages but the burgers , steaks , drumsticks , Kathy''s favorite coated in garlic , from our free range chickens I might add. Now "Evil" you have me excited with this hungry thing on you signature you sound like a good old "scranner" to me , the sort that would buy all the meat in our shop . [:D] arrdee.

If I had the money Ardee I would quite happily eat all the sausages,

burgers, steaks and free-range drumsticks in your shop, I''m a big fan

of me scran! [:D]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]If I had the money Ardee I would quite happily eat all the sausages, burgers, steaks and free-range drumsticks in your shop, I''m a big fan of me scran! [:D]
[/quote]

Now "Evil" who needs Money ? certainly not you , all I ask is a pittance from you lovely old Free Bet Pickers and of course I love you lovely old "scranners" I do admit when introduced to new people I do study the size of their girth and imagine how much money will end up in arrdee''s pocket ...[:D] arrdee. 

[quote user="jed exodous"]

Ardee my friend, i think you misread my questions, when making the final selections for the accumulator, how many teams do you have to put in?  Most accas i saw last season had 6 teams.  Can you do four or five?

Also i''m aware of Yankee Canary success last season, but i recall you were doing 2 bets last year, 1 acca and 1 bet called the Yankee where you only 4 selections but get money if just 2 come in.  Will that bet be returning next year?

thanks matey

[/quote]

Now Jed you are such a sweet and lovely old boy , indeed perhaps the sweetest honey coated toffee apple ever . Yes you are right I did misread your message , I did secure extra sponsorship on the Free Bet last season amongst my business friends but as hardly anyone was interested I gave it up and we went back to a straight accumulator of a line of 6 which everyone was happy with . I think there was only one Picker that took up the extra "Yankee" bet and that was 7rew who got the £10 sponsor money back for the Academy . So in the future it will be just the straight 6 match accumulator . Yes of course I was thinking of our wonderful and indeed top tipster Yankee Canary ,who else could I be thinking of ? ..[Y]  arrdee.

Arrdee wrote. I do admit when introduced to new people I do study the size of their girth and imagine how much money will end up in arrdee''s pocket ...Big Smile [:D] arrdee. 

Ray, did i read somewhere that you are an undertaker as well ?  I bet you don''t only look at peoples girth, but also measure them up and down, from head to toe. Wink [;)]

[quote user="Canarygeorge"]

Arrdee wrote. I do admit when introduced to new people I do study the size of their girth and imagine how much money will end up in arrdee''s pocket ...Big Smile [:D] arrdee. 

Ray, did i read somewhere that you are an undertaker as well ?  I bet you don''t only look at peoples girth, but also measure them up and down, from head to toe. Wink [;)]

[/quote]

Well yes"Canarygeorge" my philosophy is that when they are with us feed them up all we can when they have the effrontery to leave us get the extra bonus . Remember George there is nothing more certain in life than death thankfully...[Y] arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Canarygeorge"]

[/quote]

Well yes"Canarygeorge" my philosophy is that when they are with us feed them up all we can when they have the effrontery to leave us get the extra bonus . Remember George there is nothing more certain in life than death thankfully...[Y] arrdee.

[/quote]

LOL. You''re dead right there Ray. Get it. Dead right. Oh o.k., i''ll get m coat.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Can i be on the reserve list please RD?[/quote]

Now "can you sit" why do you want to be on the reserve list ? If I have room for you rest assured you will be in charge of the Free Bet for one week . Last season you came like a storm at the start of the season then o.k. you disappeared but I put this down to you being busy playing football .

So you lovely old boy don''t sell yourself short , arrdee will have you in his first team given a chance and not the reserves , you know arrdee always tells the truth so you can bank on that...[Y]...arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Can i be on the reserve list please RD?[/quote]

Now "can you sit" why do you want to be on the reserve list ? If I have room for you rest assured you will be in charge of the Free Bet for one week . Last season you came like a storm at the start of the season then o.k. you disappeared but I put this down to you being busy playing football .

So you lovely old boy don''t sell yourself short , arrdee will have you in his first team given a chance and not the reserves , you know arrdee always tells the truth so you can bank on that...[Y]...arrdee.

[/quote]

You have a memory like an elephant Arrdee. Everything you say is true. Indeed it was football that took my attention away but i promise that while cleaning my boots on a saturday morning i will now have the laptop next to me making some selections!

Now lets make some money!

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

You have a memory like an elephant Arrdee. Everything you say is true. Indeed it was football that took my attention away but i promise that while cleaning my boots on a saturday morning i will now have the laptop next to me making some selections!

Now lets make some money!

[/quote]

Yes "can you sit" but I think whoever is making the final selections for any week will need your selection before sat morning . Talking of sat mornings I am a bit concerned about early kick offs , Its great if successful and we have a winner under our belt but if our selection loses thats it for the day and indeed the week , I don''t know how you Pickers feel about this, I will throw it open for you to decide after all Its your Free Bet not mine . I do feel it is going to be far more exciting this season with the instant posting .

Talking of instant postings I never could understand how Yankee always had the score from European matches first , perhaps they have better coverage in the States...arrdee.[Y]

ardee nail me down for 2nd half season if theres room

but if theres plenty on norwich fans willing to have ago im happy to let them have priority mate seems its for the norwich youth

ardee i presume the 1st bet thread weekend is our 1st games and not the big time charlies the week after?

[quote user="we8wba"]

ardee nail me down for 2nd half season if theres room

but if theres plenty on norwich fans willing to have ago im happy to let them have priority mate seems its for the norwich youth

ardee i presume the 1st bet thread weekend is our 1st games and not the big time charlies the week after?

[/quote]

Yes of course we8 you lovely old boy there is a place for you and always will be , I don''t forget the Pickers that helped me

when I first started the Free Bet . As i understand it we start our campaign on Aug 9th , we set out on a mission

to win lots of money for our wonderful club and Academy. Cheers...arrdee.[Y]

Now you lovely old Pickers , You know I always like to leave a message for those wonderful old boys down it that small town down in Suffolk ,those old boys working in those two offices selling insurance to the general public ,  the message is how are you getting on trying to get a Free Bet for your club ? I know you will read this Monday morning when you get into work , please could you refrain from calling me short words that start with P , C, F, because I don''t know what they mean .

I know you thought you had secured a Free Bet with a Suffolk bookmaker last season  but when you enter your first selection last season your bookmaker said "Free Bet ?, Free Bet",? the bet has got to be paid for , all I have given you is Free credit for a month" so that was the end of that , I was going to challenge you in a tipping contest , putting your best 3 against our lovely old Pickers , our team would have been Yankee, Newyork and Fellas, well of course it doesnt matter as you have no Free Bet .

So are you going to keep on trying ? Now would Bouncer be your star turn ? Is he home from Bulgaria yet , I did look for him this year but no sign of him . I wish I was clever enough to bring you "My encounter with two binners on holiday" Link ,just in case you missed it, I am sure you would love it ...arrdee[:D].   

Now Arrdee.. you shouldn''t tease those poor Suffolk office boys. I can imagine they have just been unlucky in not being able to obtain the free bet for their club from one of their local businesses! With all those small traders having been paid out at 5p in the pound last time they did business with their local club, I should imagine they are falling over themselves to give them even more money! Or maybe not. Maybe they can''t find their own "Billy Dixon" because they don''t deserve one!

One more thing my friend.... hurry up and fill all the remaining places in that rota so that I don''t have to make another feeble attempt at it! I will never forget those words........................................

"you''re not even close m8" [:$]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Now Arrdee.. you shouldn''t tease those poor Suffolk office boys. I can imagine they have just been unlucky in not being able to obtain the free bet for their club from one of their local businesses! With all those small traders having been paid out at 5p in the pound last time they did business with their local club, I should imagine they are falling over themselves to give them even more money! Or maybe not. Maybe they can''t find their own "Billy Dixon" because they don''t deserve one!

One more thing my friend.... hurry up and fill all the remaining places in that rota so that I don''t have to make another feeble attempt at it! I will never forget those words........................................

[/quote]

Yes I do remember this Nutty  you lovely old boy , I remember looking at the wreckage of the Free Bet on a Sat eve after your selections and trying to find something kind to say , when we8 came on with those immortal words "This is no good m8 you ain''t even getting close m8". I groaned and prayed that Nutty was not going to bite , please not on the Free Bet pages ,because I know how Nutty can bite and how hard he can bite , maybe some of arrdee has rubbed off on him I hope so .

I think the other thing that was perhaps the most funny was when Nutty put up the top tipsters for the season and it was within seconds Devon was on wanting to know where we8 was and laughing his head off that he wasn''t in the top 20 , the only thing I can think Devon must have been looking for we8s position before his own .what a star ,talk to you lovely old Pickers later [Y]...arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Yes I do remember this Nutty  you lovely old boy , I remember looking at the wreckage of the Free Bet on a Sat eve after your selections and trying to find something kind to say , when we8 came on with those immortal words "This is no good m8 you ain''t even getting close m8". I groaned and prayed that Nutty was not going to bite , please not on the Free Bet pages ,because I know how Nutty can bite and how hard he can bite , maybe some of arrdee has rubbed off on him I hope so .

I think the other thing that was perhaps the most funny was when Nutty put up the top tipsters for the season and it was within seconds Devon was on wanting to know where we8 was and laughing his head off that he wasn''t in the top 20 , the only thing I can think Devon must have been looking for we8s position before his own .what a star ,talk to you lovely old Pickers later [Y]...arrdee.

[/quote]

What I should have told you that Devon finished 5th in Nuttys league of Free Bet top Pickers .[Y] arrdee.