Sign in to follow this  
KCASN

Norwich on Football Manager 08

[quote user="Shazzakidd"]Hehe [8-|]
[/quote]

Share your conversations somewhere else please.

There are a few easy signings to get you straight up: Pablo Piatti - 250k - offer him any wages he wants, and you can easily sell for 10mill in about 2-3seasons.Adrian Ropotan - 500k - beast!Daryl Murphy - 250k - 20 a season.Niculae - holds it up for murphy, might not come first season but 250k.Brian Mclean - 500k - better than the DOC!Don Cowie - 250k 18 passing in the championship!Hernani - 1mill or 750k - that is pretty much the whole budget.Trust me get Piatti, and just enjoy.

Lol, got Breno, Jimenez and Zarate in 1st season for £8m total, after getting more transfer money from the board and selling a few players, and the three of them kicked serious butt!

[quote user="gissing canary"]There are a few easy signings to get you straight up: Pablo Piatti - 250k - offer him any wages he wants, and you can easily sell for 10mill in about 2-3seasons.Adrian Ropotan - 500k - beast!Daryl Murphy - 250k - 20 a season.Niculae - holds it up for murphy, might not come first season but 250k.Brian Mclean - 500k - better than the DOC!Don Cowie - 250k 18 passing in the championship!Hernani - 1mill or 750k - that is pretty much the whole budget.Trust me get Piatti, and just enjoy.[/quote]i tried several of your suggesttions. Piatti wouldnt come as he said he recently joined espanyol and didnt want to leave, same with niculae and cowie. I got Mclean and was about to get hernani but they wouldnt grant him a work permit lol

[quote user="Philipo87"]Chris Eagles on loan tends to do well![/quote]Seconded! I also have Lee Martin on loan from Man Utd playing down the left

Darren Barr and Paul Quinn both helped shore up my dodgy defence and win me promotion from the Championship. They were both from Scotland (Motherwell, Hearts or Kilmarnock), and were both well received by the fans.

Marlon Harewood was a great signing for me, as was the Danish right winger Thygssen.

Marat Bikmoev of Uzbekistan.. you might need a full Database to find him however.. play him just off a lone striker... you''ll all thank me for it later...

The good thing is he plays in some piddly little league and will sign for any side from League 1 up.. so if ur small team sign him up and sell him on a few years later for a huge profit! if a big side build up your whole side around him

jas :)

doyle, CM from coventry has19 passing and solid attributes elsewhere, but will cost a million, good playmaker and goalscorer for the championship, he''s worth selling a couple players for.