Sign in to follow this  
Keith  Roads

Huckerby shirts

[quote user="C.T wizard"]Thanks [:)] if someone did order a load of SJE''s shirts then I''d def be up for getting one
[/quote]

mods can we make this thread a sticky? thanks

[quote user="filthyrich"]

[quote user="C.T wizard"]How much would it cost to :

get a SJE home shirt with Huckerby (and his number) shipped across to England then to my address?

If somebody can tell me the price in pound sterling then that would just be fantastic [Y]
[/quote]

i looked into it the other night to get the shirt with no printing on then sent to my house the total was $104 so about £60.

[/quote]Can''t find anywhere in USA where you can get shirt without paying £25 shipping and £25 customs duty.

Where were you getting it from?

[quote user="Iwan is God"]I have relatives in the USA & I''ve emailed my aunty to ask her if she''ll send me one!!!![/quote]

I will do the same with my sister who lives in the USA.

There must be someone out there willing to send a load over in bulk! Maybe someone could talk to the San Jose clubshop itself and explain that we all want one of their shirts but we''re a little strapped for cash, credit crunch and all, and could they maybe send a bulk load of Hucks shirts over in one cheaper load?I''d do it myself, but I''m lazy and poor...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]There must be someone out there willing to send a load over in bulk! Maybe someone could talk to the San Jose clubshop itself and explain that we all want one of their shirts but we''re a little strapped for cash, credit crunch and all, and could they maybe send a bulk load of Hucks shirts over in one cheaper load?I''d do it myself, but I''m lazy and poor...[/quote]good idea anyone willing to do this?

[quote user="Zachariah Lovespoon"]

I''ll have some of that action

http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/mls.html  sell MLS shirts but no Earth Quakes but they do have a request feature if you cant find the shirt you want, so I recon if enough of us enquire they might get some in  

[/quote]Good idea. They do have a lot of MLS clubs shirts and postage is only £3.75.

[quote user="tribes"][quote user="Zachariah Lovespoon"]

I''ll have some of that action

http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/mls.html  sell MLS shirts but no Earth Quakes but they do have a request feature if you cant find the shirt you want, so I recon if enough of us enquire they might get some in  

[/quote]Good idea. They do have a lot of MLS clubs shirts and postage is only £3.75.[/quote]i''m going to email them this morning, the more the better[Y]

Whilst I would dearly love a SJE shirt I''m going to cool my interest until I get my new norwich city home shirt.Maybe by then the shirt (SJE) will be more widely available....keep me posted boys and girls

If you''re a gambler (exchanges) and you want a San Jose shirt join WBX sports exchange - then win or lose £200 in total within 3 months and you can get an MLS shirt for FREE (if you''re a gambler already of course). Back Hucks to score in his first game (cos he will) and it''s pure poetry in motion - like Hucks was anyway.Good luck sports fans.

......ok, he didn''t score in his first game.........but the offer is still there :-)I didn''t back him as I was working and truly didn''t expect him to be working/playing tonight also...............next time hopefully :-)

I''m up for this big time.... the San Jose website - has the 2008 shirt home and away (I think the away is damn fine )  Hucks is wearing number 6 in their photo''s .....what are the next steps to making this happen  en block as seems daft loads of Norwich fans getting them one at a time and paying shipping by the shirt ?.. Someone must be going to the states soon.. presumably they can be bought their much easier there than it seems they can here.                                                                     vanw

I''m in for a shirt as well!!!

Perhaps Hucks (as he loves us so much) would bring us an order over to save on packaging, i think whoever suggested that was a great idea! I reckon its best coming from City Angel....especially if Hucks does read the board!

[quote user="Huddy "]

I''m in for a shirt as well!!!

Perhaps Hucks (as he loves us so much) would bring us an order over to save on packaging, i think whoever suggested that was a great idea! I reckon its best coming from City Angel....especially if Hucks does read the board!

[/quote]i suggest that anybody who is v. interested (i can imagine a lot are!) head over to herehttp://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20our american friends are v. helpful[:)]

Im off round the world in November, and will be hitting San Jose in May next year (And shall be home soon after). If there is still demand im happy to buy a load and bring them back (Assuming I havent run out of money post-vegas!)

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Im off round the world in November, and will be hitting San Jose in May next year (And shall be home soon after). If there is still demand im happy to buy a load and bring them back (Assuming I havent run out of money post-vegas!)[/quote]

That would be cracking. People could pay you via paypal...simple enough.

[quote user="cityangel"]

A shirt with 6 and Hucks on the back is $84.99 on this website which is £43 ( cheaper than ours here) just waiting to find out how much it will cost to ship over [:D]

http://www.soccer.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=1&pcount=&Product_Id=330369&Key_id=&SearchQuery=san%20jose

[/quote]I see you''ve been investing CA [:P] good work [Y] cheapest price yet [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

A shirt with 6 and Hucks on the back is $84.99 on this website which is £43 ( cheaper than ours here) just waiting to find out how much it will cost to ship over [:D]

http://www.soccer.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=1&pcount=&Product_Id=330369&Key_id=&SearchQuery=san%20jose

[/quote]Am afraid shipping is £25 and customs duty £25. I enquired a few days ago. UKsoccer and "footballshirts based in UK are only places I found who have decent stocks of MLS shirts. No San Jose yet though. Have contacted both and they are trying.

Anyone else notice the offside figures for the Toronto game? The Quakes were caught offsidefive times, three of them the man in the number six shirt. I love himbut you can''t teach and old dog new tricks can you?As far as the shirts go, surely there''s some good press for somebody there. Anybody tried the club''s PR or maybe a local paper? "Quakes send record shipment of shirts to UK" - might be worth them covering the  postage...

We should bombard the official site "Questions for the Club" asking them to stock Huckerby San Jose shirts. Could be a top seller for them.

Just going to pop across now to post.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]Football-shirts.com have finally put San Jose logo on site. A few phone calls made to them and they have responded. Shirts not in yet though. Link:

http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/mls.html

Nice one Tribes! £40 for a Toronto shirt, do presume it''ll be about the

same for JSE, and £12.95 for standard lettering and number... do you

know if the price includes shipping?

My shirt is on order, family living in the USA come in handy sometimes [:D]