Sign in to follow this  
Keith  Roads

Huckerby shirts

I want one asap - sod the Norwich shirt - pay now get September!  With name and nunber of course.  Could a bulk order be arranged Pete (website) to maybe get a little discount?  Excellent news story as well..

Cheers

Keith

[quote user="Keith Roads"]

I want one asap - sod the Norwich shirt - pay now get September!  With name and nunber of course.  Could a bulk order be arranged Pete (website) to maybe get a little discount?  Excellent news story as well..

Cheers

Keith

[/quote]It''s about £25 shipping. Can you get them cheap anywhere?

Bigus would offer to mail em but Bigus is sure that there would be lots of takers and Bigus is very busy!

If someone here mails em you will avoid the duty on the way in. Declare the shirt a gift on the form.

Shipping would then be 10 bucks.

[quote user="Bigus"]

Bigus would offer to mail em but Bigus is sure that there would be lots of takers and Bigus is very busy!

If someone here mails em you will avoid the duty on the way in. Declare the shirt a gift on the form.

[/quote]thats how I get all my Bears stuff across[;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Try on E-bay, they sell lots of shirts and things on there and reasonably priced too.[/quote]They only have one of old style shirts.

[quote user="tribes"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Try on E-bay, they sell lots of shirts and things on there and reasonably priced too.[/quote]They only have one of old style shirts.[/quote]the retro ones are pretty cool

Well the person selling possibly has an ebay shop, so message him/her and ask if and when they will have new shirts in.  They are normally pretty helpful.

I got my better half a Dallas Cowboys shirt, and LA galaxy shirts were on there too, so I would guess there will be other clubs shirts, can''t do any hard to ask one of the e-bay sellers.

[quote user="C.T wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Or try the website, it also has a fans forum.

San Jose Earthquakes: Home: Home

[/quote]Come on people, lets register and tell them how good Hucks is.[:D][/quote]

Invasion invasion invasion!!!![:P]

[quote user="Bigus"]

[/quote]

How exactly do you get stuff shipped in so cheaply from the states? I was looking into it but been quoted as much as £60 shipping from nfl.com, cheers.

Chris

[quote user="Canary Chris"][quote user="Bigus"]

[/quote]

How exactly do you get stuff shipped in so cheaply from the states? I was looking into it but been quoted as much as £60 shipping from nfl.com, cheers.

Chris

[/quote]you have to know the right people Chris[;)] I get all of my NFL stuff shipped over

[quote user="Canary Chris"][quote user="Bigus"]

[/quote]

Chris

[/quote]

To be fair your problem is nfl.com, they will charge high prices for shipping, just like most big clubs over here do.  Your best bet is e-bay, and they don''t charge a fortune in shipping.

It looks like Huckerby will get the number 6 shirt at San Jose.  the current number 6 has been withdrawn and given another number. the roster doesnt have hucks on it yet but my guess is that 6 will be on his shirt again.

[quote user="up_barc_canary"]It looks like Huckerby will get the number 6 shirt at San Jose.  the current number 6 has been withdrawn and given another number. the roster doesnt have hucks on it yet but my guess is that 6 will be on his shirt again. [/quote]heres the breakdown in costs to buy a SJE shirt.  the shirt costs $64.99(£32.42).  the shipping costs from mainland USA to UK is                         $51.64(£25.76)Total to pay on the SJE shop.                                                   $116.63(£58.18)Prices based on todays currency conversion = 1 GBP = 2.00403 USDgood luck guys i may get one myself.

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"][quote user="Canary Chris"][quote user="Bigus"]

[/quote]

Chris

[/quote]

you have to know the right people Chris[;)] I get all of my NFL stuff shipped over
[/quote]

Wanna give me a hand?! Wink [;)]

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"][quote user="Canary Chris"][quote user="Bigus"]

[/quote]

Chris

[/quote]

you have to know the right people Chris[;)] I get all of my NFL stuff shipped over
[/quote]

just off topic a second mate, where do you purchase your nfl stuff? i usually get mine off nflshop.com n just create big order once per year! you found any better?

On MLS shop you can only get a personalised Quakes shirt in the away strip... that sucks cos the home one is way nicer

[quote user="Lambo8"]On MLS shop you can only get a personalised Quakes shirt in the away strip... that sucks cos the home one is way nicer[/quote]

Personalised home shirts are available on other sites. The cheapest quote I found was $150 (Shirt: $65, Name and Number: $35, Shipping: $50) BEFORE adding duty tax (another $50 roughly).