Sign in to follow this  
bristol_canary

strike force

we are planning a double swoop for cameron jerome of birmingham and also the big surprise we''ve all been waiting for.......our new hero.......or not so new hero  Ched Evans signing a permanent deal for 3.5mil. Righters  looks a done deal so our firepower should be very strong this coming season. now a decent CB would be goodotbc

you may not be a wurzel but I think youve been on the halfs in the coronation tap with predictions like that

hang on - you''re our jamie arn''t you - having a laugh with the other city boys - suppose it gets boring in that draughty ole country club down in devon...got ya!!!ow many goals do you reckon you''ll score this season curo - and is roedy doing a similar thing to what fergie does with ronaldo - having a private bet that you''ll get more than 20...what are the new trialists like, any good???

i can safely say i am not jamie. he gets called all sorts in this city.down at ashton gate where we destroyed bristol yet managed to lose the game somehow, he was constantly abused by the robins fans, they clearly hate the man and feel the need to constantly call him a pedo

yawn....... didnt there used to be a rumours thread for all this sort of tosh?

Will be great if it happens but call this old bugger pessimistic but we wont be able to get Ched in a million years.

If this one happens I will eat my Gansey...

So, where does this cash come from? Cullum hasn''t had his talks just yet & I can''t see our current board stumping up their own cash if there''s a chance of them selling up!!

[quote user="bristol_canary"]jamie curetons cousin

only kidding, i have a reliable contact but i dont wish to reveal their identity

and befor you ask, its not Gordon
[/quote]

If he''s as reliable as Jamie then we know what to expect.

What about Morrison i know he turned us down before but...http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/crystal_palace/7496215.stm