Sign in to follow this  
james norwich

Where is the best part of Carrow Road to watch a game?

Surely for viewing pleasure, it has to be the Jarrold.

For atmosphere, the lower Barclay (whats the upper barclay like?)

For comfort, probably the City Stand?

City stand, either sides of the tunnel or j area in jarrold stand (half way up)for atmosphere, snakepit and lower left barclay

Depends what kind of mood I''m in.

Sometimes I''d say Jarrold Stand for good view but Barclay/Snakepit for atmosphere.

ive sat pretty much all around the ground bar the new community stand infill bit (and the roy waller memorial seats [;)]), and it really is a matter of opinion whether or not..

(a) you like the noise and atmospere or whether you prefer to analysis the game with the person next to you quietly

(b) you prefer having a side on view and judging offsides or an end view and judging incoming shots better

For me @ home games I don''t really mind sitting in a quieter area (it always makes the away days better anyway, haha!) but i much prefer to sit at an end rather then the sides, it really irritates me when you can judge whether a shot is going miles wide or not!...so the anwser

LOWER BARCLAY BLOCK C ROW S/T/U...(or there abouts!)

I should point out I currently don''t have a season ticket so this is not where i sit reguarly

The young Shannock Bob spent his boyhood days watching the glorious passing football of Gordon, Crook et al from the River End as it was known then before moving across to the South Stand. The best spot for me by a country mile has been level with the halfway line.

The worst by far was in the Snakepit while we were moved out while development of the new stand was taking place.

Looking forward to this year however back where I started in the River end although I am not sure the quality will match that of what was on show when I was previously there.

th barclay.. why sit in the morgue (river end) in the Moaners city stand or in the Jarrold (which for the money we paid is disapointing) when you have the barclay!

If you want a toned down "Pg-13" version go sit with the barclay rejects in the snake pit.... ;)

jas :)

Upper Barclay gives you a great view, but it has sh1te facilities up there. Half time is murder because there is no space to breathe! I''ve sat in the Jarrold etc. and the facilities are much better, so I think it''s time for the Upper Barclay to be improved.