Sign in to follow this  
NEXHOO

Share issue- money where the mouth is

Time for all those people who said they would contribute to buy Huckerby to put their money where there mouth is and buy some share.

But its not going to buy Huckerby is it. doubt the money will have bben raised by next Saturday, it could be three or four months before the share money is available

Sorry Franco You are too negative-See my comments under "I''ve Had Enough" and read todays EDP. The Board have called our bluff and if we the fans cannot raise the cash when the clubs finances are as they are now we dont deserve to watch Premiership football at Carrow Road next year. We can also show the Ipswich fans how more committed and loyal we are especially if we raise more than them a second time. With this money and commitment by Christmas, with a developer contracted to purchase and implement the planning permission NW will be in a position to buy the trio. The players could help-how about a commitment from them to accept Div 1 wages next year if we are promoted so we behave like WBA who didnt do an ITFC. Get your cheque book out.

maybe they are committed to buying Crouch and Huckerby and have used the latest share issue as the way to secure the loan from the bank?

doubt it - no loan would be secured against a share issue. it''s not secure enough! share issue could be a complete flop and raise only a few hundered thou.
But with attitude''s like Heraldo''s above there may yet be hope!

Dig deep people and show the binners AGAIN who the real pride of anglia are!!

This is exactly what the fans want, a chance to invest knowing the money will go into the transfer pot. This closure of the share issue is Jan 7th, plenty of time to buy players for a final promotion push. I will be putting my hand in my pocket and more than £100, the 4.5pc return is not that bad.

You wanted your chance

Take it..

Sorry Heraldo yes I was being negative and have had a rethink nice to invest in something you love

A little late, but good business by the board to initiate for a share issue, if it is true that it will pay investors at 4.5% per annum, it''s not that bad. Then it will be in essence, cheaper borrowing than NCFC can get on the market. It is always possible that the share value may increase, where the investor may be able to sell at a profit to a Mr Branson or some tycoon who comes along to snap up a bargain in NCFC. at about £40 million. The message from the board was well placed in the EDP. It shows their committment to running a tight ship, against the wishes of our spendthrift colleagues who would have us in the Leeds boat in a trice. I''m gonner try it, we can''t lose! Nice to see our Delia & Hubby are also giving a lead by declaring their participation.

OK I was one of those and I''m proud to say I just contacted NCST and donated my £100 along with my £10 membership that they will use to purchase shares in the club. Checkout www.ncst.org.uk after all its pointless me buying more shares that will sit in a drawer with the ones I bought a few years ago.

Come on then you lot lets show we can make a difference !