Sign in to follow this  
Shack Attack

CULLUM MUST BE STOPPED

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="canary86"]

Shack, you must not want what’s best for the club if you want Callum to "sod off", so please just don’t bother real fans with your idiocy!

[/quote]

Here comes another one [:|]

There''s a village somewhere missing it''s idiot [;)]

[/quote]

Let''s guess at the village.......uuuuuuumm I guess Frettenham...any advance on that?

Ah, another witless post.

One of the starkest revelations of this whole saga is that NCFC has more than its fair share of small-minded, ignorant ingrates for fans.

Let''s hope Cullum isn''t persuaded against the idea of becoming majority shareholder after witnessing the disregard for the current incumbents.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]What this forum needs is some team building.  Right who''s for lego?? Anybody?[/quote]

If my last post didn''t make sense it was related to this one.......ooops

[quote user="Balham Yellow"]

One of the starkest revelations of this whole saga is that NCFC has more than its fair share of small-minded, ignorant ingrates for fans.

Let''s hope Cullum isn''t persuaded against the idea of becoming majority shareholder after witnessing the disregard for the current incumbents.

[/quote]

FFS, it''s a wind up, trolling etc etc

[/quote]

Or perhaps those who don''t get the joke, eh?

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I know, let''s have an Away Day at Pinebanks....
[/quote]

Have it away at Pinebanks??!!!  You''ll have to be quick, it''s closing down in the Autumn.......thank you Aviva!!!

[/quote]

Keep ''em coming.

Is Balham a village [:P]

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I know, let''s have an Away Day at Pinebanks....[/quote]

Have it away at Pinebanks??!!!  You''ll have to be quick, it''s closing down in the Autumn.......thank you Aviva!!!

[/quote]

I know, how about Paintballing instead? Management training and all

that... all you''ve got to ensure is that some devilsome character

doesn''t replace the paint guns with real ones, that would be a

tragedy.............. wouldn''t it....??[^o)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Lord Horn"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I know, let''s have an Away Day at Pinebanks....
[/quote]

[/quote]
I know, how about Paintballing instead? Management training and all that... all you''ve got to ensure is that some devilsome character doesn''t replace the paint guns with real ones, that would be a tragedy.............. wouldn''t it....??[^o)]
[/quote]

I''m not too certain Evil, it would be a blessed relief if real bullets were used for some who have posted on here over the years....btw where is W8WBA nowadays?

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/7495892.stm

"I greatly admire what Delia and Michael have done for the club and want them to be a part of it going forward"

We simply cannot let a man who uses corporate guff such as this to take charge of our once great club.

SOD OFF CULLUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Forum stakeholders, we must see Master shack''s contribution as an intergral strand of a wider body of work exploring different paradigms to present the proposed incumbent Mr Cullum with a synergistic homogenous  "forum" solution to enable us to move onward together in the spirt becoming our mission statement and values.

Alternatively if Mr C gives us loads of money I don''t care if he talks management nonsense. I listen to it lots and get paid... after a while it just drifts over the head....

[quote user="Chrisr"]

Alternatively if Mr C gives us loads of money I

don''t care if he talks management nonsense. I listen to it lots and get

paid... after a while it just drifts over the head.... [/quote]

So that''s why I''m bald... all those years at NU! Aviva out!! [:@]

Clearly we are not yet all singing off the same hymn sheet. Why don''t we brainstorm some concepts and run them up the flag pole? I think it''s time we stopped talking about the football club and start talking about the football enterprise. What is our value proposition going forward?

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Clearly we are not yet all singing off the same hymn sheet. Why don''t we brainstorm [/quote]

Isn''t it known as a Mind Shower, these days, because "brainstorm" suggested something too intense....??? [:S]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Nuff Said"]Clearly we are not yet all singing off the same hymn sheet. Why don''t we brainstorm
[/quote]
Isn''t it known as a Mind Shower, these days, because "brainstorm" suggested something too intense....??? [:S]
[/quote]

Tis true, BBC had an article a few weeks back with some gems.

Shack - I shouldn''t respond to this thread because it seems that all the threads that include Shack, Arthur and Nutty disappear never to be seen again. Maybe we are the message board equivalent of the Bermuda Triangle.[ap]

Too late, I done it now![:O]

[quote user="Trent Canary"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Crikey... boggles the mind, doesn''t it Shack... [:|]
[/quote]

It makes you wonder doesnt it...

Nevermind Shack, better luck next time!

[/quote]

This is definitely the most amazing one yet.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Clearly we are not yet all singing off the same hymn sheet. Why don''t we brainstorm some concepts and run them up the flag pole?

I think it''s time we stopped talking about the football club and start talking about the football enterprise. What is our value proposition going forward?
[/quote]

Sounds like somebody''s up for some ''buzz-grouping''. [:)] 

Its another ill thought out and miserable attempt at sarcasm from the "brigade". I dont understand why you bothered, it just annoys people. [N]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/7495892.stm

"I greatly admire what Delia and Michael have done for the club and want them to be a part of it going forward"

We simply cannot let a man who uses corporate guff such as this to take charge of our once great club.

SOD OFF CULLUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]You sound a complete idiot and your Avatar is a disgrace to English football!!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Nuff Said"]Clearly we are not yet all singing off the same hymn sheet. Why don''t we brainstorm
[/quote]
[/quote]

I think it''s because the political correctness brigade complained that "brainstorm" could be offensive to people with epilepsy.  Whether they actually asked anyone with epilepsy if it offended them I have no idea, but they were offended at the idea that someone could be offended . . . [:S]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

off topic but i''d just like to say your sig is top notch mate! did you make it yourself?

jas :)

[/quote]It''s from "Run, Lola, Run", one of the worst films I''ve ever seen.

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]

You sound a complete idiot and your Avatar is a disgrace to English football!!

[/quote]

Blimey, I''ve upset the avatar police too [:|]

[quote user="Chrisr"]

Forum stakeholders, we must see Master shack''s contribution as an intergral strand of a wider body of work exploring different paradigms to present the proposed incumbent Mr Cullum with a synergistic homogenous  "forum" solution to enable us to move onward together in the spirt becoming our mission statement and values.

[/quote]

It seems clear you have a basic grasp of modern management theory but you still seem a little confused in terms of the bigger picture. 

Might I suggest we adopt the current favoured approach of those of us "working" in central government and produce a Project Initiation Document outlining our current assumptions and the strategic context, appoint a Senior Responsible Owner for the piece of work, then get in a firm of consultants to process map the whole thing and design us a scorecard (a balanced one is always preferable I find) so we can see how successful we have been both in terms of the learning journey and the end state model.  This should really streamline delivery and allow a user focus to come to the fore within a defined regulatory framework that works in an innovative manner across a spectrum of partnerships including those with the third sector.  If we are lucky it will deliver efficiency savings as we become better able to align service capacity and demand.

Don''t laugh by the way - all of these gems (and many others) genuinely appear in a draft Corporate Plan for a real Government Agency I was asked to comment on this week.  We have been playing buzz word bingo with it in the office all day!

[quote user="Thecullumfan"]Its another ill thought out and miserable attempt at sarcasm from the "brigade". I dont understand why you bothered, it just annoys people. [N][/quote]

Because it amuses me and by the looks of it I''ve amused a fair few other people too. Now come here and give us a hug Mr Grumpy [:P]

Going forward is acceptable as corporate speak.

However if he had mentioned any of the folllowing that would be different

blue sky thinking

pushing the envelope

vanilla product

stand out product

thinking outside the box

or any others that may have popped out in any of your company metings.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="Chrisr"]

[/quote]

It seems clear you have a basic grasp of modern management theory but you still seem a little confused in terms of the bigger picture. 

Might I suggest we adopt the current favoured approach of those of us "working" in central government and produce a Project Initiation Document outlining our current assumptions and the strategic context, appoint a Senior Responsible Owner for the piece of work, then get in a firm of consultants to process map the whole thing and design us a scorecard (a balanced one is always preferable I find) so we can see how successful we have been both in terms of the learning journey and the end state model.  This should really streamline delivery and allow a user focus to come to the fore within a defined regulatory framework that works in an innovative manner across a spectrum of partnerships including those with the third sector.  If we are lucky it will deliver efficiency savings as we become better able to align service capacity and demand.

Don''t laugh by the way - all of these gems (and many others) genuinely appear in a draft Corporate Plan for a real Government Agency I was asked to comment on this week.  We have been playing buzz word bingo with it in the office all day!

[/quote]

Sir, I bow to your superior TMS skills. I alas work in the private sector and am responsible every once in a while for "doing something" or "hitting target". Consequently I have not been keeping my word skills up to date! Not that I would suggest that those in government struggle with the "doing stuff" piece at all...