Sign in to follow this  
J Dilla (Rest In Beats)

New to the forum...

Sorry but new posters MUST post a rumour for their first post so that they can be called a binner etc etc etc......................

Not really.

Welcome to the nuthouse.

Make the most of this first time as from here on in you will either be ignored OR

Wiz/ardee or someone will start an on line fight with someone else and hijack your thread.

Keep a flying helmet and wet celary handy!

Welcome to the forum. Have fun, and don''t be afraid to throw some potshots at people, it''s all pasrt of the fun. Anyways, we all support norwich here! (well except from we8wba, and camul, and sam...)

ok hogesar i really dont mind people having a go at normal hip hop like 50 cent , eminem etc but J Dilla makes music thats good for the soul. Please dont have a go unless you''ve heard his music... which i doubt you have.

Never seen Ardee start a fight???

[quote user="The Butler"]

Make the most of this first time as from here on in you will either be ignored OR

Wiz/ardee or someone will start an on line fight with someone else and hijack your thread.

Keep a flying helmet and wet celary handy!

[/quote]

[quote user="JC"]Never seen Ardee start a fight???[/quote]Nobody has, he''s a butcher with a big knife and strange tasting sausages.....

[quote user="J Dilla Rest In Beats"]ok hogesar i really dont mind people having a go at normal hip hop like 50 cent , eminem etc but J Dilla makes music thats good for the soul. Please dont have a go unless you''ve heard his music... which i doubt you have.[/quote]Sorry, i can''t deal with nothing similar to 50 cent etc. It''s all pop-punk, punk, metal for me [:D]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="J Dilla Rest In Beats"]ok hogesar i really dont mind people having a go at normal hip hop like 50 cent , eminem etc but J Dilla makes music thats good for the soul. Please dont have a go unless you''ve heard his music... which i doubt you have.[/quote]Sorry, i can''t deal with nothing similar to 50 cent etc. It''s all pop-punk, punk, metal for me [:D][/quote]Pop punk? Like McFly?? [;)]Don''t worry J Dilla is nothing like 50 Cent. Respect to you "J Dilla Rest In Beats", at last someone with good taste in music. Looking at the thread about people''s favourite albums I was starting to think all Norwich fans had shocking taste in music.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="J Dilla Rest In Beats"]ok hogesar i really dont mind people having a go at normal hip hop like 50 cent , eminem etc but J Dilla makes music thats good for the soul. Please dont have a go unless you''ve heard his music... which i doubt you have.[/quote]Sorry, i can''t deal with nothing similar to 50 cent etc. It''s all pop-punk, punk, metal for me [:D][/quote]Hip Hop is the music you hear just prior to being mugged.

aslong as you like oasis and blur it doesnt matter lol, i thought i never would like hip hop then i disovered del la soul, jurrasic 5, a tribe called quest etc, cant beat a good music debate!!

''Hip Hop is the music you hear just prior to being mugged.''

That is a slightly harsh comment AndyJR. You really should try lstening to some Jay Dee, Common, Mos Def, A Tribe Called Quest, Charizma & PB Wolf. You really wouldnt regret it... As Jay Dee quotes "Its good music for good people".

welcome to the board!

just dont say the word "holman" thats a naughty word and will see all your posts deleted!

jas :)

[quote]''Hip Hop is the music you hear just prior to being mugged.'' That is a slightly harsh comment AndyJR. You really should try lstening to some Jay Dee, Common, Mos Def, A Tribe Called Quest, Charizma & PB Wolf. You really wouldnt regret it... As Jay Dee quotes "Its good music for good people".[/quote]

oh.. and can''t spell Crap without Rap ;)

jas :)

I clicked on this threada expecting yet another new stupid rumour. But there wasn''t one!

Glad to see a change, and welcome aboard the board!

I just presumed J Dilla was street slang for Delia.... [:S]

I don''t get as angry about hip-hop as I used to as a yoof, but then I

grew up thinking "indie" music was the be-all and end-all and now I

think that genre has gone stale.  Indie music is dead... long live

funky electro-beats!

You have to look beneath the surface of hip hop, all the ganster crap that gets in the charts is awful but there are some really talented artists out there. But you still cant beat a bit of Lupe.

[quote user="McCanary"]

Sorry but new posters MUST post a rumour for their first post so that they can be called a binner etc etc etc......................

Not really.

Welcome to the nuthouse.

[/quote]

That''s just not true.

I can call him a binner anyway, although quite a cunning one.

Only messing. Hi newbie!