Sign in to follow this  
manbearpig

luton hit with 20 point deduction

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]Feel sorry for the fans[/quote]

Not here. Never liked them, right back to the days of their plastic pitch. They always seemed to beat us as well. Bet the Watford fans are upset....

[quote user="filthyrich"]

thats what skysports thought at 1st but now saying its on top of that, so its a -30 point start for them. its going to be nearly impossible for them to stay at up there gonna have to aim to win at least 80 points.

[/quote]the other 10 points were for transfer irregularities that have already been applied.  It is still very harsh though

30 points seem way over the top - imagine being a hatter fan tonight - according to the rules they must deserve this point deduction, but imo it goes against the corinthian spirit to me - no fighting chance - might as well just send ''em down and be done with it... 

I don''t know what else to say but bloody hell....30 points, Luton in the Conference in 2009 then.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Serves ''em right for beating us in the 58/59 cup run !  [:@][/quote]

At which point their fans will have to rally round as it''s still their team and hope they get out of it.  Been to the Conference twice: no, it wasn''t a lot of fun because you feel you are out of the real thing (or I did)  but you go where they take you which, in your case, is hopefully to the Premier League.

But there you are anyway.................bit daft, really, isn''t it?

Blinkin FA- FA justice I say- kick a team when they are already down how low is that? The FA has as much charisma and sense as  Blatter

- Doncaster is something to do with the FA.....?= trying to get Bell cheaper lol

[quote user="spudgfsh"][quote user="filthyrich"]

thats what skysports thought at 1st but now saying its on top of that, so its a -30 point start for them. its going to be nearly impossible for them to stay at up there gonna have to aim to win at least 80 points.

[/quote]

the other 10 points were for transfer irregularities that have already been applied.  It is still very harsh though
[/quote]

So what are the chances of QPR getting deductions for tapping up Gorkss?

I feel really sorry for the fans. Talk abot kicking you when you are down.

Way way too harsh.  Still, without wanting to kick them while they are down!! but they really need some revenue now,  heres hoping we can blag David Bell on the cheap.  Have they got any decent youth players we can also nick?

I vaguely remember when Swindon were a little bit naughty (I think when Lou Macari was manager there) and it stopped them being promoted to the ''Top League'' and they were then promptly ''dispatched'' 2 leagues lower.....

A few years later, a ''Large London Club'' did something not dissimilar - and were given a fine, and a light slap on the wrist.

Anyone recall in detail what actually happened?