Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holt

Interesting Information Discovered at Carrow Road Today.....

Hi allBefore you all say here we go again and what a load of rubbish (which I don''t blame you for tbh because there has been a few posts on here speculating recently) I''m only telling you what I saw and heard today.I was at the ground today for an I.T. information day with my college, which basically just told us how all the mamagement systems and ticket office equipment is used amongst other things. When the presentation got round to the staff and customer database, in the section with all the big wig''s (Delia and Michael, Doncaster etc.) was a Mr. P Cullum......shocking I hear you say!?When a few sniggers from some of the other City fans in attendance, the lady swiftly moved things on and removed the page from the screen.This made me fairly suspicious that something had been agreed without anyone being informed outside the club yet.Then, a tour of the ground was arranged and took us round all parts of the ground...you know the usual things; the changing rooms, dugouts etc. At the end of the tour, the guide asked if there was any questions. Nothing happened because I bottled it (At least I''m telling the truth!!). But, at the end of the tour when I was speaking to the guy about the new season and signings etc. I gained the courage and slipped in a question asking about the Cullum business. I was expecting a cagey kinda " I don''t know either" answer, but to my suprise he was very dismissive saying that they had agreed to meet etc. but that he couldn''t release any other information and then quickly changed subject. He didn''t seem at asll easy discussing the matter.I found this very interesting and got me thinking all afternoon.Perhaps it''s just because I''m desperate for something to happen and I may been putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5, but I sincerely hope that this leads to something.Please don''t shoot me down for stirring rubbish, I just honestly want to know what others think.Anyway, congratulations if you''re still reading this after that essay!

The Cullum on the database could be to do with the fact that he has a box?

I wouldn''t read too much into it, the club haven''t revealed anything to the fans as yet, it''s all come from other sources. They won''t tell us anything until something is set in stone, and the employee wouldn''t (and no offence) be going around telling college students the financial goings on at the football club.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]The Cullum on the database could be to do with the fact that he has a box?

I wouldn''t read too much into it, the club haven''t revealed anything to the fans as yet, it''s all come from other sources. They won''t tell us anything until something is set in stone, and the employee wouldn''t (and no offence) be going around telling college students the financial goings on at the football club.[/quote]Yeah I suppose that is a possibilityNone taken Wink [;)]

I thought cullum said he was meeting with delia and co next week as this week he had prior engagements!

[quote user="Chappers"]I thought cullum said he was meeting with delia and co next week as this week he had prior engagements![/quote]

Cullum''s not about to bring Spencer Prior out of retirement is he?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Chappers"]I thought cullum said he was meeting with delia and co next week as this week he had prior engagements![/quote]

Cullum''s not about to bring Spencer Prior out of retirement is he?

[/quote]

Maybe our new keeper is Matt Prior........I''ll get my coat....