Sign in to follow this  
james norwich

Stokes & Caleb Folan to sign shortly

That would be a strikeforce that would do well in this division. Shame it won''t happen.

Putting your neck on the line here James.

Stokes would be a good signing if true. Folan would make good backup but I''m not so keen on him.

Is Stokes permanent or loan? Can you confirm?

James a rumour like this can either make you or break you, people still see the ghost of Gordon now and again.

I''ve stories about us chasing Folan, but nothing about actually signing him and definitely nothing about Stokes.Still, I''d be happy with Folan and estatic with Stokes.

Would it be a hell of a coup?

2 pretty average strikers. Stokes did nothing for Sunderland and Folan played in patches for Hull. Anyway has Folan not just signed permanently for Hull having originally only been there for a year?

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

2 pretty average strikers. Stokes did nothing for Sunderland and Folan played in patches for Hull. Anyway has Folan not just signed permanently for Hull having originally only been there for a year?

[/quote]

Norwich get everywhere.

Hull''s players will return to England tonight after spending a week involved in high-altitude training in the Italian Alps.

Striker Caleb Folan said: "I wasn''t too sure what to expect coming out here, but it''s definitely been a rewarding experience. It has been hard work, especially the early morning bike rides."

[quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="Jim Smith"]

[/quote]

Norwich get everywhere.

Hull''s players will return to England tonight after spending a week involved in high-altitude training in the Italian Alps.

Striker Caleb Folan said: "I wasn''t too sure what to expect coming out here, but it''s definitely been a rewarding experience. It has been hard work, especially the early morning bike rides."

[/quote]

PS: We are still struggling for a quote on high altitude training from Dean Windass, bless him..  Particularly the early morning bike rides.

[quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="Jim Smith"]

[/quote]

Norwich get everywhere.

[/quote]

PS: We are still struggling for a quote on high altitude training from Dean Windass, bless him..  Particularly the early morning bike rides.

[/quote]

Don''t the rest of the Hull squad just climb to the top of a prone Dean Windass for their altitude training

I''d rather have Evans and Amoebi. I wouldn''t mind Stokes and Folan if we signed either Evans & Amoebi too.

Personally, I''m fed up with us being linked to everyone going (and nearly every single poster on here seems to have started a "we are signing such & such" thread,  Including me!!) - surely someone on here is a reliable source who does have genuine information.......[^o)]

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"]

I''d rather have Evans and Amoebi. I wouldn''t mind Stokes and Folan if we signed either Evans & Amoebi too.

Personally, I''m fed up with us being linked to everyone going (and nearly every single poster on here seems to have started a "we are signing such & such" thread,  Including me!!) - surely someone on here is a reliable source who does have genuine information.......[^o)]

[/quote]

I haven''t started any ''''we''re going to sign '''' threads, I''ll believe players have signed when its on the official cite and not before.

Its yet another case of believe it when I see it. Is anyone else getting a little bit fed up of us being linked with all these players who are apparently being shown around Colney or having medicals and what not who have probably only ever been to Norfolk as part of an opposing side?

Is there anyway in which these transfer rumour posts could be directed/posted on the transfer rumours forum? surely that is what its there for?