Sign in to follow this  
Nobodys Perfect

Get your tin hat on Delia

and come out TODAY and exp;ain what''s been happening. I presume this take-over collapse has been announced on a Friday to give her a chance to lie low over the week-end, but we want an explanation now. They owe us that at least. Maybe they will but I''m not holding my breath.

[quote user="Daisy Duke "]and come out TODAY and exp;ain what''s been happening. I presume this take-over collapse has been announced on a Friday to give her a chance to lie low over the week-end, but we want an explanation now. They owe us that at least. Maybe they will but I''m not holding my breath.[/quote]

We will be treated like Mushrooms again and be kept in the dark or worse still lied to.

[quote user="Daisy Duke "]and come out TODAY and exp;ain what''s been happening. I presume this take-over collapse has been announced on a Friday to give her a chance to lie low over the week-end, but we want an explanation now. They owe us that at least. Maybe they will but I''m not holding my breath.[/quote]

How about Cullum coming out and saying EXACTLY what his proposal was.

If it couldnt meet "current legal and contractual obligations" how on earth was a deal meant to be done.

I am as dissapointed as the next man though