Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

This will get worse than the 'Chase Out' days!.

Already this morning on here we''re seeing two camps form, the anti Smith and Board camp, and the Pro.

And with the current crappy small squad we''ve got, the results are going to be just like Grants team had, then its going to get ugly and messy at Carrow Road.

Regardless of which camp you sit in (and you all know mine!) it could well bury the club.

With neither group of supporters preparing to give an inch (I won''t!) it could well end up worse than the ''Chase Out'' or ''Worthy Out'' days.

I''m worried, seriously worried!   [:(]

i don''t think theres a pro smith camp, i haven''t seen anyone happy with her. we have the hate smith camp and the realists who are looking at the reasons for the deals collapse.it won''t bury the club, but it could be long and drawn out and Delia may find 25,000 singing "peter cullums green and yellow army" or whatever a bit of a sod off message... that would be amusing.

I fear you could be right [:(] I think Mike Reynolds got it spot on though

“There is a need for the club to progress, but this is best done through evolution not revolution.”

its not looking good is it? I just hope the board come out to the fans and give us the truth and then do something to  restore our faith..........finding the £££ for 5 or 6 signings would be a good start

And the man I feel most sorry for is Glenn Roeder - Stuck in the middle with takeover talks and high expectations, a lack of players and now evidently A non existent budget.

All bodes well for a great season.

NOT

[:''(]

We will now see how much Smith really cares about the club. Or is it just the money?

We need players otherwise we''ll be playing Colchester again next season...

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"]its not looking good is it? I just hope the board come out to the fans and give us the truth and then do something to  restore our faith..........finding the £££ for 5 or 6 signings would be a good start
[/quote]

I dont want delias £ as there is never enough of them and the players are crap. This deal could secure this club in a strong enough position to exist for the next 100 years (The man is worth an absolute mint) We as supporters must ensure that this happens and a Ameobi and gow signing will not change my opinion at all. We are owed this from the last 5 player sales that we were promised would be re-invested but never have been.

[quote user="filthyrich"]wiz get the dark robe out im ready to join you smudger and two sheds on the dark side.[/quote]

All are welcome mate.

[quote user="jacktungate"]

And the man I feel most sorry for is Glenn Roeder - Stuck in the middle with takeover talks and high expectations, a lack of players and now evidently A non existent budget.

NOT

[/quote]

Thats a bloody good point Jack..........but in any war, and I think its become that now, there''s always casualties.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="jacktungate"]

NOT

[/quote]

Thats a bloody good point Jack..........but in any war, and I think its become that now, there''s always casualties.

[/quote]this getting annoying... i hate agreeing with wiz...

[quote user="Polar"]i don''t think theres a pro smith camp, i haven''t seen anyone happy with her. we have the hate smith camp and the realists who are looking at the reasons for the deals collapse.

it won''t bury the club, but it could be long and drawn out and Delia may find 25,000 singing "peter cullums green and yellow army" or whatever a bit of a sod off message... that would be amusing.
[/quote]

Polar, you have hit the proverbial nail on the proverbial head there.

I am currently in the realist camp who is demanding more information. I would assume that all the others in this camp would firmly join the hate Smith camp if this information is not forthcoming. Will be a shame after what she has done for the club but football has no place for sentimentality. Looks like things are going to turn nasty.... very nasty and I hope she is ready for it.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Already this morning on here we''re seeing two camps form, the anti Smith and Board camp, and the Pro.

And with the current crappy small squad we''ve got, the results are going to be just like Grants team had, then its going to get ugly and messy at Carrow Road.

Regardless of which camp you sit in (and you all know mine!) it could well bury the club.

With neither group of supporters preparing to give an inch (I won''t!) it could well end up worse than the ''Chase Out'' or ''Worthy Out'' days.

I''m worried, seriously worried!   [:(]

[/quote]

Where does this leave Delia''s Norfolk show comment that everything is lovely and we''ve got investment. Silly cow.

i feel sorry for roeder the players the fans were all being taken for a ride to nowhere, but i worry for the team cos the last thing they need when trying to play agame of football is us chanting for delias head i think when the game is being played we have to try and forget and get behind the team but when the game is finished outside the ground fill ya boots and lets get our club back.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="jacktungate"]

NOT

[/quote]

[/quote]

War? Get real man, it''s only football.

I fear the reactions on here this morning suggest Wiz''s assessment may prove correct unfortunately.  I remember as a youngster being at the ground at the end of the Chase era and being caught up in all of that and it was not a nice experience.  As a parent now I hope we can prevent others from having to go through that.

The club need to be honest about what is going on and why.  As fans we deserve to hear what both sides in this have to say and some more detail about why a deal could not be reached.  Once that has happened then we can decide sensibly what camp we are all in, although hopefully both sides will not lose sight of the bigger picture that it is the club and the team that matter most.

There are intersting days ahead, and I wonder what the atmosphere will be like when I get to FCR for the Spurs "friendly" in a couple of weeks.