Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

Time for the best fans in the world to turn nasty.

Hate to say this but we''re all to blame. We sit and except everything that this board does to our club without question.We watch week after week of crap football without muttering a word and then as soon as we scrape a 1-0 win against some no mark we all make it sound like we''ve turned the corner again and everything’s coming up roses. Until the next game where we quietly watch another embarrassing defeat. Without question.Time it stopped. Time to show this board we''ve had enough. We need to turn up the heat on Delia and Co from the off this season. Not wait and wait until it''s to late and we accept another poor season of awful football. I say we give it until we go behind in the first home match. Then we let Delia and her ego have it with both barrels.

So......wait until the team need us the most and then turn on them. I think I''ll just support the team in the hope that they do well...

By the way I want to improve your house, I''m prepared to invest £2000 in it, I would want your house in return and I don''t want to repay your mortgage....deal?

No, doing it this way is wrong.  I have no doubt that there''ll be

a lot of calls for her head at Carrow Road this season, but surely she

can be given that message at the "friendlies" when it doesn''t matter so

much.  If the situation is as reported and no more money comes in

then you can bet that some players and staff will likely be on the

crowd''s side.

But to do it when the team needs support, especially going behind, is just plain wrong.

[quote user="Ncfc No Ambition"]Why should we worry about the team Smith obviously does not .
[/quote]

Because I care about our club - I agree EM that friendlies will be the place to make our feelings known (like they aren''t already!) - actually, what do I care, I''m a Linnets fan now. [H]  

I think the biggest losers in all this are the children; my children,

in particular.  I was going to take them to their first game, the

friendly against Colchester on 2nd August, but now all I can imagine is

that the atmosphere will be poisonous.  I don''t want their very

first memories of NCFC to be of scores of the crowd calling for Delia''s

head.  I can only imagine the language that will be involved!

So yeah, guess I''d better start teaching them to sing:

"We love you Joachim...."

[quote user="mozzer"]

So......wait until the team need us the most and then turn on them. I think I''ll just support the team in the hope that they do well...

By the way I want to improve your house, I''m prepared to invest £2000 in it, I would want your house in return and I don''t want to repay your mortgage....deal?

[/quote]

Will my house then get to go to a special league for the best houses in the country, where Sky TV will give me 30 million quid a year for the priveledge of filming my house every weekend?

If so, yes, I would like you to buy a majority stake in my house.

[quote user="no. 6"][quote user="mozzer"]

[/quote]

Will my house then get to go to a special league for the best houses in the country, where Sky TV will give me 30 million quid a year for the priveledge of filming my house every weekend?

[/quote]

Methinks you missed the point!

[quote user="mozzer"]

[/quote]

As everybody has said in many threads particuly towards Wizard. Turning on the board is not turning on the team. You cant just twist it round everytime to make somebody else look like their in the wrong...

[quote user="no. 6"][quote user="mozzer"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Well there''s no guarantee that would happen, but I don''t see why you would be bothered anyway seeing as you wouldn''t be living in it anymore, and it certainly wouldn''t be your house.Could you just sign on this dotted line for me please...

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]Hate to say this but we''re all to blame. We sit and except everything that this board does to our club without question.

We watch week after week of crap football without muttering a word and then as soon as we scrape a 1-0 win against some no mark we all make it sound like we''ve turned the corner again and everything’s coming up roses. Until the next game where we quietly watch another embarrassing defeat. Without question.

Time it stopped. Time to show this board we''ve had enough. We need to turn up the heat on Delia and Co from the off this season. Not wait and wait until it''s to late and we accept another poor season of awful football.

I say we give it until we go behind in the first home match. Then we let Delia and her ego have it with both barrels.

[/quote]

The problem is HH that so many fans would just settle for survival next season. They would prob take it now if it was offered because they are so scared of going down. The board have murdered any ambition this club used to have.

I just hope it doesn''t turn into another Chase fiasco. I can remember nearly getting arrested after one protest outside Carrow Road (through no fault of my own, just got caught up in the crush), it was an ugly time with police horses running up and down the street and major chaos...........someone from the club needs to face the cameras and reassure us that everything is going to be fine, we need answers, and honest ones before this gets out of hand. If its left to riddled statements fans will make their own assumptions and it will snowball......sort it out NCFC

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]

Because I care about our club - I agree EM that friendlies will be the place to make our feelings known (like they aren''t already!) - actually, what do I care, I''m a Linnets fan now. [H]  

[/quote]

Glory hunter! [:D]

I have an affinity to the Linnets - I''ve never lived in Lynn but my parents spent their retirement near there and my dad is laid to rest there.  My ex lives there too (which used to be a reason to avoid the place like the plague but that''s history now).  I went to about half a dozen games last season and really enjoyed it.  

[quote user="I. Shurmer"][quote user="no. 6"][quote user="mozzer"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well there''s no guarantee that would happen, but I don''t see why you would be bothered anyway seeing as you wouldn''t be living in it anymore, and it certainly wouldn''t be your house.

Could you just sign on this dotted line for me please...
[/quote]

It would be OUR house, you would just own a majority of it, and as such, any improvement to it I would also benefit from., also I get to remain as a figurehead for the house, so I probably would still be living in it.

My point was that the house analogy is ridiculous. 

Of course there is no guarantee we''d get promotion, but I can certainly guarantee now that we won''t get promotion without serious investment in our squad, which is not going to be forthcoming from our current board.

Anyone thought how many millions it is worth to have support for the team like was shown against Ipswich last season or (insert your favourite example here)......?

I fully supported the Chase out demonstrations - but only outside of games. During games towards the end of that season, the poisonous atmosphere was a contributory factor in relegation to my mind.

We came close to that with the Worthy "situation" !! For the first time ever i hated being at Carrow Rd. Not because of the team, but because of the poisonous atmosphere & supposed supporters cheering opponents goals.

OTBC - sing your bollox off!

[quote user="woody"]Anyone thought how many millions it is worth to have support for the team like was shown against Ipswich last season or (insert your favourite example here)......? I fully supported the Chase out demonstrations - but only outside of games. During games towards the end of that season, the poisonous atmosphere was a contributory factor in relegation to my mind. We came close to that with the Worthy "situation" !! For the first time ever i hated being at Carrow Rd. Not because of the team, but because of the poisonous atmosphere & supposed supporters cheering opponents goals. OTBC - sing your bollox off![/quote]

Agreed. Disgraceful scenes. Shameful day, shameful ''fans''.

[quote user="woody"]Anyone thought how many millions it is worth to have support for the team like was shown against Ipswich last season or (insert your favourite example here)......?

I fully supported the Chase out demonstrations - but only outside of games. During games towards the end of that season, the poisonous atmosphere was a contributory factor in relegation to my mind.

We came close to that with the Worthy "situation" !! For the first time ever i hated being at Carrow Rd. Not because of the team, but because of the poisonous atmosphere & supposed supporters cheering opponents goals.

OTBC - sing your bollox off![/quote]I agree, the atmosphere was nasty, it was very unpleasent to sit through and heartbreaking as a fan as well. I remember standing on the wall opposite the main stand with my friends screaming abuse at the windows along with the other hundreds of people.........it wasn''t a nice scene, especially for children, but this is passion. Many people live for this club and its painful to see it in decline..........I can''t blame fans for losing their rag, I''ve been there but its the boards job the identify this wave of anger and act on it.

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"][quote user="woody"]Anyone thought how many millions it is worth to have support for the team like was shown against Ipswich last season or (insert your favourite example here)......?

OTBC - sing your bollox off![/quote]I agree, the atmosphere was nasty, it was very unpleasent to sit through and heartbreaking as a fan as well. I remember standing on the wall opposite the main stand with my friends screaming abuse at the windows along with the other hundreds of people.........it wasn''t a nice scene, especially for children, but this is passion. Many people live for this club and its painful to see it in decline..........I can''t blame fans for losing their rag, I''ve been there but its the boards job the identify this wave of anger and act on it.[/quote]I was a teenager back then btw[;)]

Turn nasty ?  For what purpose ?  So a billionaire gets the club for a decimal place of a percentage point less of his personal worth than he would otherwise have to spend ?

The fact is that Cullum has not made an offer that''s reasonable.  He''s used the media to wave a chequebook at the fans to get the club on the cheap, and I''d imagine that he can''t believe that you lot are so easy to convince.

20 million is no guarantee of promotion, nothing like it.  Jack Hayward threw 60 million at Wolves over 17 years, their new chairman is going to throw another 30 million at them, but they''re still in our league.    However, a manager with good contacts, you know, mates with Arsene Wenger and Frank Arnesen at Chelsea, might help us acheive it with less money.

Glenn Roeder quietly got to 7th position on the "current form" of the last 30 games played in the league last season, and with a weak squad inherited from a disaster.  Regardless of whether he has hundreds of thousands or millions to spend, I still think he will provide a decent footballing team, who will get good results next season.  Isn''t that all we fans want, after all ?

Not good days (got kicked up the arse by a copper!) fans agaisnt fans and everything going from bad to worse. Didn''t Chase sell Newsome and Ward from under the managers nose back then? And the "If Chris Sutton goes then so wil I" type statements. I just hope there''s more to come from Cullum and that soon we will have a board of millionaire supporters (Delia, Michael, Andrew, Sharon and Cullum)

On the ball City! 

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]Hate to say this but we''re all to blame. We sit and except everything that this board does to our club without question.We watch week after week of crap football without muttering a word and then as soon as we scrape a 1-0 win against some no mark we all make it sound like we''ve turned the corner again and everything’s coming up roses. Until the next game where we quietly watch another embarrassing defeat. Without question.Time it stopped. Time to show this board we''ve had enough. We need to turn up the heat on Delia and Co from the off this season. Not wait and wait until it''s to late and we accept another poor season of awful football. I say we give it until we go behind in the first home match. Then we let Delia and her ego have it with both barrels.[/quote]Typical. turn on the team and the club. read the article. heres your 2 factions. "lets turn on delia and co", " lets turn on the board."  its this behaviour that pushes this club into worse situation than it is.  Its safe to assume that a lot of people are unhappy and they have a right to be, but for once just shut up and SUPPORT your club and be a NCFC fan through thick and thin.

[quote user="up_barc_canary"][quote user="Hardhouse44"]Hate to say this but we''re all to blame. We sit and except everything that this board does to our club without question.We watch week after week of crap football without muttering a word and then as soon as we scrape a 1-0 win against some no mark we all make it sound like we''ve turned the corner again and everything’s coming up roses. Until the next game where we quietly watch another embarrassing defeat. Without question.Time it stopped. Time to show this board we''ve had enough. We need to turn up the heat on Delia and Co from the off this season. Not wait and wait until it''s to late and we accept another poor season of awful football. I say we give it until we go behind in the first home match. Then we let Delia and her ego have it with both barrels.[/quote]Typical. turn on the team and the club. read the article. heres your 2 factions. "lets turn on delia and co", " lets turn on the board."  its this behaviour that pushes this club into worse situation than it is.  Its safe to assume that a lot of people are unhappy and they have a right to be, but for once just shut up and SUPPORT your club and be a NCFC fan through thick and thin.[/quote]Turn on the team what team. We have no team. We have a handful of player most of whom are not good enough for this league let alone a team of our status. My point was we do support our club through thick and thin. And look where it’s got us. We are a joke. 24000+ every home game to watch the rubbish we turn out. It sometimes take a stronger man to make a stand than to just accept that we are crap.And that another thing to many people are not accepting of that. We are CRAP. We play CRAP football. We have lots of CRAP players. If you don''t face up to that then we are always going to be the same. Delia isn''t interested it the football, the quality or the idea of promotion. She want it to stay as it is little old Norwich plodding along.Yawn, it boring the football is boring and quite frankly to continue accepting with comment would be boring too. For god sake we are Norwich City we are great football club. Football being what it''s all about Delia and some fan need to remember that. This thick and thin stuff is ok but when will we see the thick again?