Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Why is everyone against the board - why not Cullum?

Ok the board have made many mistakes but...

it looks to me that Cullum wanted the whole club for £20 million.

If he really cared about the club he would have gave us some money to put into Glenn''s transfer budget, even 1 million would have been able to buy us a quality player.

If I was a billionaire it would be no loss to me, to put a million or two into the transfer budget, infact if it was me I would have put much more...

In my opinion, its all just a game to him.

Its like chasing totty down the pub. Its no fun if they just fall over with their legs in the air. The fun is in the chase.

I''m pretty sure that''s all this is for Cullum. He likes the chase, he wants the best price, and at the end of the day, the richest guy always ends up with the girl.

Its not over yet.

He wanted the club or so it seems for £20m which would go straight into transfer funds. £1m would not buy us a ''quality player'' unfortunately.

It all seems odd, looks like Delia wont sell on the cheap, looks like Cullum only wanted cheap. The problem is where is another investor coming from? Norwich isn''t the desirable London club now is it, and therefore Cullum would have suited the bill perfectly.

Cullum is a business man first, a football fan second, or so it seems, and therefore he will not be thinking along the same lines as you, and giving away £2m or whatever to the transfer budget is just not going to make sense to him, he wants some sort of investment and that is fair enough.

You can see both sides of the argument, but with Delia''s comments in the past, I just can''t see how Cullum does not match what she wanted, and I can''t see how anyone else will match the criteria in the future.

Well Cullum is a billionaire, he has the financial clout to help us go up the league, why doesnt he just give us some money to add to the budget if he cares that much.

Like I said he''s a business man first, a fan second.

It just doesn''t make sense for him to give money away to the football club, especially if he wants something to do with it.

if  peter cullum had really wanted to take over then he would of given the £56 milion.

what he really wanted was the club for £20 million let delia and michael do all the work and cullum sit back and be the hero.

what the hell is going on with this club.another poor season on the cards and another manager trying to work with dead wood.

[quote user="ncfclad"]

Ok the board have made many mistakes but...

it looks to me that Cullum wanted the whole club for £20 million.

If he really cared about the club he would have gave us some money to put into Glenn''s transfer budget, even 1 million would have been able to buy us a quality player.

If I was a billionaire it would be no loss to me, to put a million or two into the transfer budget, infact if it was me I would have put much more...

[/quote]

1. Cullum did not want the whole club for £20mill. He wanted to become majority shareholder and my guess is he wanted £20mill of new shares created for it to happen.

2. At this rate we''ll be relegated to League 1 this season or next. If that happens Cullum could buy 100% of Norwich City F.C for £20mill and have some change left probably.

3. I wouldn''t hand over £20mill of my money to our current lot, why should he?

How can Peter Cullum call hmself a fan?

NO fan would do to Norwich what he has done......   he has undermined the club and turned fan on fan.

IF he is a fan HE must do something to make up for this mess, that means put money in and ask for nothing back except the pleasure of watching good football and putting smiles back on peoples faces.

[quote user="Fan in training"]

How can Peter Cullum call hmself a fan?

NO fan would do to Norwich what he has done......   he has undermined the club and turned fan on fan.

IF he is a fan HE must do something to make up for this mess, that

means put money in and ask for nothing back except the pleasure of

watching good football and putting smiles back on peoples faces.

[/quote]

Oh, hi Neil... [:P]