Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Faces to names

Nice to meet up with some of you in the flesh today. (Why does nobody look like how you imagine them?). Shame more of you couldnt come. It was an odd feeling walking into a pub to meet people who you had no idea what they look like. Its a bit dodgy, particularly for a female, going up to complete strangers and saying "Hi, I''m Kathy"!
Fortunately Celia arrived and Vince with his pinkun stick on name tags (which didnt stick) to take control.Thanks to the moderators for making this possible. I am sure this must extend way beyond the call of duty.
Perhaps we can do it again at the end of next season.

ps. Watch this space. I believe there are photographs!

There are photographs . . . and it''s terrifying . . .

http://www.pinkun.com/Content/ncfc/features/PinkunParty.asp

As it says on the page - many thanks to all of you who have helped us reach a milestone of one million page impressions the month of April.

Yes, there are problems with the speed of the site - and yes, we are doing something about it. Promise.

Look forward to another event in the future. And I can definitely recommend the Cottage.

Celia

Sorry, should have been there, got stuck in traffic and then couldn''t get parked, then it was time to go to the game! I''ll plan better next time! Keep it low.

Hi Kathy, yes it was nice to meet people - and I can say that there was no problem with those of us that were sitting with the Preston fans. I would also like to publicly thank those Preston fans for the welcome they gave City fans once they realised they WERE City fans, and for the generous applause they gave us at the final whistle, when we let our true colours show.

Look forward to seeing you all again soon!