Sign in to follow this  
N.Ireland Canary

Please stop and think.

With all of the assumptions going on at the moment, I have another view which people could look at.

With all of the silence going on people are getting frustrated.

However the reports have said that negotiations have been terminated.

Terminated for round one yes.

Basically in any round of talks, the 2 parties involved are going to want exactly what they intend to get.

But in this day and age, this never happens. Things take time.

If Callum is as passionate as he makes himself out to be then he will be back.

Quite so york.

Several thread have been started on a similar theme only to disappear down this board quicker than the Titanic.  I suppose because it''s not really a discussion topic, we can only wait for events to show whether we''re on the right track.

But I agree with you, I think there''s still a glimmer of hope.

Thing is when I think about the word terminated I think, gone and never to return.  My dad died of a ''''terminal illness'''', he''s hardly going to rise and be born again.  If something is terminated it means it won''t go any further, ended, over.  Well that''s my thoughts [:|]

Weren''t we all (mostly) supporters before this Cullum situation was public?  That''s not going to change for me.Just think.  If they couldn''t reach an agreement on this matter, imagine how long they''d last working together with the amount of decisions they''d have to make for the course of a season.

It makes me laugh when reading some the posts on here now,

Saying that we are doomed to go into administration, doomed for relegation.

If 2 weeks, the story had never came out about this takeover. Do you think we will be having the same topics on here today.

I think not.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Thing is when I think about the word terminated I think, gone and never to return.  My dad died of a ''''terminal illness'''', he''s hardly going to rise and be born again.  If something is terminated it means it won''t go any further, ended, over.  Well that''s my thoughts [:|]

[/quote]

OK this is what I think it means.  It means that talks about the original offer from both sides are terminated.  Both sides agree that neither offer is acceptable and they both have to come up with an alternative before talks can resume.  And so on and so on.  The same scenario may well be repeated again, possibly more than once, before a final conclusion is reached one way or the other.  It''s called negotiation.

Well if nothing else Cullum has got the majority of the supporters onside.  And Delia shot herself in the foot by saying she didnt want money publically.  I personally think this is a joint statement intended to take the heat off the talks and the heat of Norwich City with regard to transfer speculation.  I have been saying for a while that if this going to happen it will be from September onwards.

I just wish people would grasp the fact that we are talking about a business that has been valued as high as £56m.  Delia has invested a reported £9m of her personal wealth.  We are not talking chump change here.