Sign in to follow this  
Web Team - Celia Sutton

EDP tomorrow (Friday)

[quote user="Scot-e-dog"][quote user="Vern "]

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/PlayerProfiles/0,,10278,00.html

Where has Shola gone????

[/quote]

He''s still there under ''strikers''.

Mind you, it took me a while to navigate my way around their mess of a website.  Apparently it''s just been updated.  Given that it''s another Premium TV one, expect our official one to follow suit.  Oh Dear!
[/quote]

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/PlayerProfiles/0,,10278~7870,00.html

Apologies

[quote user="C.T"]OK fine i''ll admit it. It was me[:$][/quote]Bastard... [:P]I kinda gathered it was you, but part of me wants to believe so much.....

Anyway, I think any new signings should be ruled out of tomorrow''s article speculation. We are talking about a club that seem reluctant to announce things on their own official site half the time after all, let alone to the local media.

[quote user="Mark Smith"]Anyway, I think any new signings should be ruled out of tomorrow''s article speculation. We are talking about a club that seem reluctant to announce things on their own official site half the time after all, let alone to the local media.[/quote]

Very Very True!

I agree.

I can''t believe that with the current relations between the club and the EDP following Cullumgate they would give them any kind of exclusive on players signing. I''m sure that would be announced on the website so I don''t think it will be that.

Similarly my understanding is that the Cullum talks were not going to be until next week so doubt its to report something further on that unless Cullum has been keeping things under his hat.

Because of this I don''t really know what this "report" can be. Am intrigued but not sure it will be what many are hoping. Here''s hoping i''m proven wrong!

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Web Team - Celia Sutton"]

I''m told there is a good report in the EDP tomorrow which you won''t want to miss.

Celia

[/quote]

Are Archant getting desperate to sell their papers that their own staff need to promote them Celia? [:)]

[/quote]

Whatever it is it won''t work anyway.  You have a spike on the day, and a few more by the day after  but you''ll have lost the rest of them by next Monday.

Celia (or Web Team Pete) might like to post the circulation figures for the EDP or not as the case may be from 2006-8.

It''s just the same for the nationals except that some of those have serious money to throw at the team and some don''t.

Come to think of it, it''s just like football.

I am fed up........officially..........of rumours, speculation and what makes it worse is now even the Webteam are getting involved lol arrrgggggggggggggggg gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  [:@][;)][:)]

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Nearly 4,000 views on this thread. What could it be....[/quote]

It''s a one day sale Pete, just like a Mail on Sunday TV advertised giveaway CD.  It keeps the ABC up, of course.

You know that, I know that.  But sadly it doesn''t replace the lovely old girl who bought your paper every day but sadly keeled over and died last Tuesday in Barton Turf does it?

That''s the problem I think.

[quote user="camuldonum"]

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Nearly 4,000 views on this thread. What could it be....[/quote]

It''s a one day sale Pete, just like a Mail on Sunday TV advertised giveaway CD.  It keeps the ABC up, of course.

You know that, I know that.  But sadly it doesn''t replace the lovely old girl who bought your paper every day but sadly keeled over and died last Tuesday in Barton Turf does it?

That''s the problem I think.

[/quote]

PS: She bought it every day whether you had a world beating exclusive or not.

Isn''t that the problem Pete?

Say something (Celia or Pete?)

[quote user="Vern "][quote user="Scot-e-dog"][quote user="Vern "]

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/PlayerProfiles/0,,10278,00.html

Where has Shola gone????

[/quote]

He''s still there under ''strikers''.

Mind you, it took me a while to navigate my way around their mess of a website.  Apparently it''s just been updated.  Given that it''s another Premium TV one, expect our official one to follow suit.  Oh Dear!
[/quote]

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/PlayerProfiles/0,,10278~7870,00.html

Apologies

[/quote]

I brought this up ages ago. Been like that for a while now

So, Celia, in what sense was it a "good" report?

Well written?  Good spelling?

Certainly not good news.

That''s your credibility down the drain, I fear..

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]

Celia has no idea, she''s merely been told to post this.

She''ll be a scapegoat when the article is nothing incredible.

[/quote]

[:D]

Great news eh? As I said at the beginning of the thread, yet again Archant stirring things to try and sell papers, what a load of absolute tosh.

ARCHANT OUT :P lol

[quote user="The Butler"]

Is the EDP short of news and money again.

Cam, have you been feeding them reports from FRY?

I get mine delivered every day so there!!

Just a thought on how many predictions are going to come true or not with this article. Ame OB1 at last!

[/quote]OB1? OB1? Now theres a name I''ve not heard in a long time.... a long time...

[quote user="Match Day Pie"]

I for one am particularly looking forward to Archant cherry picking some prize quotes from the Pinkun''s finest in tomorrow''s papers...

[/quote]

Told yer! Too predictable.

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/content/news/story.aspx?brand=ENOnline&category=NewsSplash&tBrand=ENOnline&tCategory=NewsSplash&itemid=NOED11%20Jul%202008%2008%3A15%3A18%3A350

LOL probably the first Salahuddin to ever be quoted in the Evening News!