Sign in to follow this  
Web Team - Celia Sutton

EDP tomorrow (Friday)

[quote user="Web Team - Celia Sutton"]

I''m told there is a good report in the EDP tomorrow which you won''t want to miss.

Celia

[/quote]

Is it another report about youth crime???

Bloody archant, now they are rumour mongering themselves!!!

Go on then, i''ll bite, what is it???!! :S

I''m told there is a good report in the EDP tomorrow which you won''t want to miss.

Celia

Oh Celia, that means a trip to the newsagents at six in the morning again! and a sleepless night thinking it something really good like the Cullum story you ran.

[/quote]

Is the EDP short of news and money again.

Cam, have you been feeding them reports from FRY?

I get mine delivered every day so there!!

Just a thought on how many predictions are going to come true or not with this article. Ame OB1 at last!

Celia

[/quote]

"I''m told..........."

Absolute classic Celia!  Stylish, too, as you leaf through the Fenland Edition.

Class act.

Investment from somewhere other than Cullum would be my guess, Delia was so smug at the Show!

[quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="Web Team - Celia Sutton"]

Celia

[/quote]

"I''m told..........."

Absolute classic Celia!  Stylish, too, as you leaf through the Fenland Edition.

Class act.

[/quote]

PS: We nicked your driving test gal for the nationals.  Nice lady.

Oooooh Celia,You''re breaking my nerve,You''re shaking my confidence dearly,

Anyone want to do the next bit?

Celia

[/quote]

Celia I miss you, life''s not the same any more with you hardly being here.

[quote user="chicken"]Oooooh Celia,
You''re breaking my nerve,
You''re shaking my confidence dearly,

Anyone want to do the next bit?
[/quote] celia im down on my knees

im begging you please dont f*****g lie

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Investment from somewhere other than Cullum would be my guess, Delia was so smug at the Show![/quote]

Yes, I''m wondering that as well-we will announce that some obscure friend of Delia and MWJ has agreed to give the club "...a low interest loan, payable over five years, of £750''000...", there will be pictures of Delia holding a giant novelty cheque and with an expression of smugness beyond belief as she explains why it was an offer the "...club couldn''t turn down..." and that, as a consequence, "...no further discussions will be made with Mr Cullum..." and that "...all of the first instalment which totals (dramatic pause)...£150''000...will be given to Glenn Roeder for team building..."

If it is something other than Cullum, it needs  to be, at least on the face of it, more tempting than any of the Cullum offers, or the smug look might not last very long.

Maybe its another share option?

[quote user="Chrisr"]This better not involve young women, bats and bras.....[/quote]

Oh, I don`t know.

The pic was quite tastefully done!!

No disrespect but why on earth would the club have agreed to a meeting brokered by Norwich Union and have it publicsed to turn around a day later and say ''hey we had investment from someone else all along'' ??

[quote user="Old Shuck"]

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Investment from somewhere other than Cullum would be my guess, Delia was so smug at the Show![/quote]

Yes, I''m wondering that as well-we will announce that some obscure friend of Delia and MWJ has agreed to give the club "...a low interest loan, payable over five years, of £750''000...", there will be pictures of Delia holding a giant novelty cheque and with an expression of smugness beyond belief as she explains why it was an offer the "...club couldn''t turn down..." and that, as a consequence, "...no further discussions will be made with Mr Cullum..." and that "...all of the first instalment which totals (dramatic pause)...£150''000...will be given to Glenn Roeder for team building..."

If it is something other than Cullum, it needs  to be, at least on the face of it, more tempting than any of the Cullum offers, or the smug look might not last very long.

Maybe its another share option?

[/quote]

[quote user="Vern "]Celia, Stop this now. We have been dragged through a hedge backwards and you are trying to sell newspapers. Give us a clue........[/quote]Is the story related to Peter Culum or will it just be a 4 page tribute to Hucks after his move to America?

[quote] I will not buy you that next drink in our "secret" pub we drink in.

[/quote]

Aaah, you too know of the multi-dimensional capabilities of the Earl of Leicester on Dereham Road.  Are you also a time-lord ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

[quote] I will not buy you that next drink in our "secret" pub we drink in.

[/quote]

Aaah, you too know of the multi-dimensional capabilities of the Earl of Leicester on Dereham Road.  Are you also a time-lord ?

[/quote]

Miles away