Sign in to follow this  
Shifty Sid

The facts

Can we just hear all the facts before spouting anti-Delia crap?Suggest you all read this (which I know most of which is fact)http://norwichcity.myfootballwriter.com/full_article.asp?i=3688Then decide... would you GIVE your 60% shareholding away to this guy?If he''s so passionate about NCFC with £1.7Bn I am sure he could throw us a few mill no bother (I would in his position).  I question his motives and spouting off in public has only split the fans, turned people against Delia and undermined our Club for next season.  He should have done it behind closed doors.

Hear hear sid! I wish everyone would just relax about the whole situation.

The last thing we need is yet another season of protests and division amongst the fans.

Im sure Delia would throw us a few million or maybe not. If she loved the club so much she wouldnt value her shares at twice what she paid for them. It seems Mr Cullum would be happy to throw us 3 to 4 times the amount Delia and her chums have put into the club in the last 10 years but for that he wants to control what is done with the money. fair enough in my book.

The current regime is feeding off our loyalty and giving us back nothing in return we are the mugs that keep going back to watch this makeshift football team with no heroes.

All the available evidence suggests he''s been trying to do it behind closed doors since at least last September.

By going public he''s risking his reputation which is something no amount of money can buy, not even his billions, and fwiw I don''t believe he''d do that only to refuse at the first fence. 

But I''m not too happy about the way today''s revelations have been presented in the media, they should all shut up now until there''s a definite final outcome one way or another.  If talks do restart I''d like to know but that''s all, no more details.

Sid,The point is this:The protests are forced due to the poor football we pay good money to watch, I am not happy with the funds being placed into this area of the business and have a right to my opinion being heard. The current regime live off spin and people like yourself!