Sign in to follow this  
Puzzy magnet

Regime change

[quote user="Lol Morgan"]

It''s coming Delia. Please jump before you get pushed - and take that condescending prick Doncaster with you.

[/quote]ahh you have some money thenGo on Offer her the money, take the risk underwrite the club and its debts On that basis why dont all the fans that have called or her head raise the finance themselves and do a better job  ( and if you think its a good idea read Bournemouths history)Lots of noise from people who could nt hold a cnadle to the current regime  As much as I dont like it at least I understand that it is not easy to do something different

What a pathetic argument.

I can''t play football as well as Andy Hughes, but that doesn''t stop me from seeing he is a crap footballer.

Slowly - sadly very slowly - people will realise the dopey old girl has lost the plot, assisted by hangers on and losers like Doncaster, Munby and Mr and Mrs Debtbuster.

League One within two seasons under the current regime. Fact.

She hasnt lost the plot she just loves the limelight and owning little ol Norwich even if she knows she taking the club down the  drain .

[quote user="Lol Morgan"]

What a pathetic argument.

I can''t play football as well as Andy Hughes, but that doesn''t stop me from seeing he is a crap footballer.

Slowly - sadly very slowly - people will realise the dopey old girl has lost the plot, assisted by hangers on and losers like Doncaster, Munby and Mr and Mrs Debtbuster.

League One within two seasons under the current regime. Fact.

[/quote]

What an ignorant response - confusing Fact with Prediction.

How much have you invested in the club yourself then - and by investment I do not mean buying tickets or merchandise from the club - I mean contributing cold hard cash without prospect of any investment return?

How much are you willing to invest now?

[quote user="KenBrown"][quote user="Lol Morgan"]

It''s coming Delia. Please jump before you get pushed - and take that condescending prick Doncaster with you.

[/quote]

ahh you have some money then

Go on Offer her the money, take the risk underwrite the club and its debts

On that basis why dont all the fans that have called or her head raise the finance themselves and do a better job  ( and if you think its a good idea read Bournemouths history)

Lots of noise from people who could nt hold a cnadle to the current regime  As much as I dont like it at least I understand that it is not easy to do something different

[/quote]

I agree nearly all of us couldn''t do what Delia have done for the club, but at the end of the day if Peter Cullum is not the right person to takeover then I can''t see who the hell is!

Delia and Co have done a good job for the club but its looks very likely they can''t take the club any further somthing that Peter Cullum could.

Like the one year too long that Worthy had with us and we''re still suffering for it, I fear that Delia and Co will be staying well past there sell by date!

I''ve said before that the board now think that we''ll always get 24000+ crowds whatever and we''re too big to go down, but another struggle against relegation or indeed relegation and the crowd will start dropping and Delia will be in a similar situation to what Robert Chase was in 1996.

And with the not very big squad, other clubs signing players the prospect of us struggling next season is more likely than us having a good season!