Sign in to follow this  
xxxx

Time to run Delia out

2 can play at that game jas (if this copy and paste thingy works...  [:)]

playfairpete.gif picture by JustW

That said, I''m still on the fence.  Caught me trashsers on a loose nail and can''t get down without embarrassing myself now...

[quote user="up_barc_canary"][quote user="Ncfc No Ambition"]Never had any intention of selling and will ruin this club if not removed by force .
[/quote]

idiot
[/quote]

How is he an idiot? For telling it like it is? Get your rose tinted blinkers off. Then again i suppose ignorance is bliss hey up_barc_canary?

How can they sell if it appears that PC is unwilling to buy?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Today our club died a little bit more, lets face it, ambition died here a long while ago!.

After 50 bloody years, I can''t do this, no more.

Delia and her damn croonies can rot, I''ve had it!.

[/quote]

You''ll be back tomorrow.............. as per usual.

Anyone who wants to make a photo look like Che Guavara / Nigel Worthington in Adobe Photoshop can do so here, it''s disturbing easy to do badly as I have proven, probably takes a bit of practice to do well.

[quote user="Match Day Pie"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="mozzer"]There is a chant "City till I die" - I actually mean it when I sing it, I''d support this club whatever league we were in - doesn''t mean I don''t want us to be top of the Premier League and winning the Champions League ever season, it just means that if we were in Luton''s position I wouldn''t cut and run.

[/quote]#

You just don''t get it do you? although I expect you do but you just can''t bring yourself to admit it!.

I would never cut and run on our beloved club, what fan would? but if you think I ''m going sit quietly while some idiot mucks it all up, then you and your kind are very much mistaken!

As Mr Whittle wisely says, being anti Smith and her damn puppet board, is not, and never will be, anti Norwich.

[/quote]

No, but you happily spend your time trying to undermine it.

[/quote]

God, you just don''t get it do you? We are the ones fighting tooth and nail for this club, by trying to demand that we get better than what we have had to put up with. We get a once in a lifetime offer and turn it down for another season of mediocrity. You are the one underminding this club by accepting this and being taken for a mug each year. Do you want to see us turned over by Swansea, Pymouth, Blackpool etc?? Please WAKE UP before we reach Divison 1!

[quote user="up_barc_canary"][quote user="Ncfc No Ambition"]Never had any intention of selling and will ruin this club if not removed by force .
[/quote]

idiot
[/quote]

you certainly are

[/quote]

idiot
[/quote]

you certainly are

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Match Day Pie"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="mozzer"]There is a chant "City till I die" - I actually mean it when I sing it, I''d support this club whatever league we were in - doesn''t mean I don''t want us to be top of the Premier League and winning the Champions League ever season, it just means that if we were in Luton''s position I wouldn''t cut and run.

[/quote]#

You just don''t get it do you? although I expect you do but you just can''t bring yourself to admit it!.

I would never cut and run on our beloved club, what fan would? but if you think I ''m going sit quietly while some idiot mucks it all up, then you and your kind are very much mistaken!

As Mr Whittle wisely says, being anti Smith and her damn puppet board, is not, and never will be, anti Norwich.

[/quote]

[/quote]

God, you just don''t get it do you? We are the ones fighting tooth and nail for this club, by trying to demand that we get better than what we have had to put up with. We get a once in a lifetime offer and turn it down for another season of mediocrity. You are the one underminding this club by accepting this and being taken for a mug each year. Do you want to see us turned over by Swansea, Pymouth, Blackpool etc?? Please WAKE UP before we reach Divison 1!

[/quote]

I''m intrigued by your knowledge of the future, BB. Have you glimpsed into your crystal ball and seen the results for next season?

However, to the point - once again, I must write this:

*YAWN*

Another village idiot who thinks that anyone disagreeing with someone who wants Delia out must be pro-board.

God this is tiresome. When will it end?

[quote user="Match Day Pie"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Match Day Pie"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="mozzer"]There is a chant "City till I die" - I actually mean it when I sing it, I''d support this club whatever league we were in - doesn''t mean I don''t want us to be top of the Premier League and winning the Champions League ever season, it just means that if we were in Luton''s position I wouldn''t cut and run.

[/quote]#

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m intrigued by your knowledge of the future, BB. Have you glimpsed into your crystal ball and seen the results for next season?

*YAWN*

Another village idiot who thinks that anyone disagreeing with someone who wants Delia out must be pro-board.

[/quote]

So you''re actually positive about the results next season? With this squad?

F**k

[quote user="Match Day Pie"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Match Day Pie"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="mozzer"]There is a chant "City till I die" - I actually mean it when I sing it, I''d support this club whatever league we were in - doesn''t mean I don''t want us to be top of the Premier League and winning the Champions League ever season, it just means that if we were in Luton''s position I wouldn''t cut and run.

[/quote]#

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

*YAWN*

[/quote]

When toothpicks like yourself.....stop replying to the posts. It''s like trying to knock a ball over a low net, it''s not racket science.

So you have spent 50 years with the clubHow much have you invested in it  Not buying ST''s or merchandise but actually investedHow much risk do you have if it all goes down the panProbably not a lot otherwise you might be at the top table making the decisionsPosters seem very free with other people''s money  But then thats not the point is it  We should be in the prem by right Forget some of the bad teams etc of the past  Its good ol NCFC  

''alex_ncfc wrote the following post at 11/07/2008 5:51 PM:''

''So you''re actually positive about the results next season? With this squad?

F**k''

----------------

Hmm... not sure I wrote that anywhere.

Are some of you on hallucinogenics?

You seem to be seeing a lot of things that aren''t really there...