Sign in to follow this  
xxxx

Time to run Delia out

Never had any intention of selling and will ruin this club if not removed by force .

I''m trying to be rational about this, but I just can''t. this boll@ks about stakeholders winds me up. sod them, who''s thinking about the fans?
the wife thought I''d hurt myself earlier as all she could hear was "sh*t, f@@king cow, I don''t f@@king believe this...", but no, the breaking news had just appeared on sky sports news.

HANG HER !!!!!!! BREAK EVERY BONE IN HER BODY !!!!!!!! BURN HER !!!!!! BURN HER !!!!!!

Is that Ok  then ?

I love all this irony & satire stuff.

[quote user="ron obvious"]
HANG HER !!!!!!! BREAK EVERY BONE IN HER BODY !!!!!!!! BURN HER !!!!!! BURN HER !!!!!!

Is that Ok  then ?

[/quote]LOL

Of course you know all the facts?

Oh what a shame, the sugar daddy is not making us thge next Chelsea (remember everybody hates them!), boo hoo.

Maybe if it was your money invested in the club you may be more rational?

Christ, it sounds like bad news but we simply do not know all the facts, but like spoilt children dissapointed on Christmas day we will all want to moan because we didn''t get the big present we expected!

Stop assuming the PC was the good guy, who knows what deal he wanted? none of us.

Is that Ok  then ?

[/quote]

LOL too, absolutely brilliant................... (when do we get onto the ducking stool part of it) 

Mark .Y.

[quote user="National express super guard"][quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]

I know, or rather hope, that weren''t a pop at me, but you can''t say you weren''t disappointed or even angry when you heard the story 1st time. I agree though some people are a touch dramatic
[/quote]

Of course I am disappointed too, but best to keep a level head, well at least until we establish the facts, it may not be all bad news.

[quote user="ron obvious"]HANG HER !!!!!!! BREAK EVERY BONE IN HER BODY !!!!!!!! BURN HER !!!!!! BURN HER !!!!!!Is that Ok  then ?I love all this irony & satire stuff.[/quote]See! SHE FLOATS!SHE MUST BE A WITCH!!

If Cullum really wants/wanted to take over the club and invest in new players - he knows the price - is another £36m out of his price range...

Still think there''s alot more to come

[quote user="Marty"]

Oh what a shame, the sugar daddy is not making us thge next Chelsea (remember everybody hates them!), boo hoo.

Christ, it sounds like bad news but we simply do not know all the facts, but like spoilt children dissapointed on Christmas day we will all want to moan because we didn''t get the big present we expected!

Stop assuming the PC was the good guy, who knows what deal he wanted? none of us.

[/quote]

Spot on Marty, until we know the facts who are we to judge

Today our club died a little bit more, lets face it, ambition died here a long while ago!.

After 50 bloody years, I can''t do this, no more.

Delia and her damn croonies can rot, I''ve had it!.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Today our club died a little bit more, lets face it, ambition died here a long while ago!.

[/quote]

close the door on your way out, bye!

[/quote]

Yes! Bye.....

Is that Ok  then ?

[/quote]

Hi Ron

Just a word of warning, If Delia is found hung with broken bones and burnt then suspicion may well point towards you. I have some experience in the legal field and have seen people convicted through tenuous circumstances such as this. In one episode of the Rockford files Jim said he was going to drive sober, the police heard this and didn’t check him…but he had been drinking see the similarity?

Regards

Cat

1st Wizard wrote:

"You hiss and groan and you constantly moan, but you don''t ever go away...."

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You total tool!

I''ll still be haunting these boards watching idiots like you enjoying the failure!.

[quote user="Ncfc No Ambition"]Never had any intention of selling and will ruin this club if not removed by force .
[/quote]

OMG - is this a call for an anti-Delia Jihad?  Squads of suicide Smudgers gathering in Morrison''s carpark....

Yes it is time for her to accept she has taken things as far as she can and move aside but this sort of hyperbole really is not going to help achieve that.

[quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]

Some sanity! None of us know the facts, barely any of them.  For instance. let''s just look at some of the supposed ''facts'' that we''ve recently heard shall we: people in the know first said there was not to be a meeting, then that there was and it was today (Friday), or not until next week.  I don''t recall anyone saying it was yesterday.  This does rather suggest that most people supposedly ''In the know'' know jack-s**t!!!

At the end of the day it would have been fantastic to get some investment - and who knows, there might be something from elsewhere (I''m inclined to believe there is) - but it was just not to be Cullum at this point in time. 

There is absolutely nothing to be gained from throwing toys about over it, yet we know for sure that many will.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You total tool!

I''ll still be haunting these boards watching idiots like you enjoying the failure!.

[/quote]

Like its gonna happen, you couldn''t go 2 minutes without posting

Lets try again, bye bye wheezbag!

[quote user="mozzer"]

1st Wizard wrote:

"You hiss and groan and you constantly moan, but you don''t ever go away...."[/quote]

Why can''t thick arseholes like you understand, I ain''t going nowhere, but I''ll do everything thing I can to stand up against that damn woman on here.

Its dick heads like you who are responsible for allowing the Stowmarket two to laugh at the fans.

[quote user="Peterborough cat"]

Is that Ok  then ?

[/quote]

Hi Ron

Just a word of warning, If Delia is found hung with broken bones and burnt then suspicion may well point towards you. I have some experience in the legal field and have seen people convicted through tenuous circumstances such as this. In one episode of the Rockford files Jim said he was going to drive sober, the police heard this and didn’t check him…but he had been drinking see the similarity?

Regards

Cat

[/quote]

Peterborough Cat - welcome from another exile in the cultural wilderness beside the A1. [:)]

[quote user="C.T"]Whatever you say about Wizard his loyalty to the City cause is commendable. Respect to you sir [Y][/quote]

Cheers CT.

Yes I do go OTT, yes, my passion for City does rule my sensible side, but I''m getting on now, and I yearn for the younger City fans to experience some of the highs I''ve had as Norwich fan.

But its not going to happen again with her in control!.

But its not going to happen again with her in control!.

[/quote]

I think most of us can now agree on that Wiz.  Even those of us previously pretty ambigious to the Delia Saint/Demon debate can see from the evidence of our own eyes in the last couple of weeks that change is necessary and I suspect now inevitable.  Personally I think Mr Cullum is a pretty smart cookie and will bide his time while he continues to play popular suppport for all it''s worth before riding to the rescue of the beleagered Delia in the Autumn.  This one is far from over I am sure.

1st Wizard wrote the following post at 11/07/2008 9:53 AM:

mozzer wrote:

1st Wizard wrote:

Why can''t thick arseholes like you understand, I ain''t going nowhere, but I''ll do everything thing I can to stand up against that damn woman on here.

Its dick heads like you who are responsible for allowing the Stowmarket two to laugh at the fans.

Which bit of "but you don''t ever go away" did you misunderstand - I know you won''t leave, you can''t. The arena this board gives you to spout bitterness agasint fellow Norwich supporters fills you day - as shown by your "thick arseholes" and "dick heads" comments.

Already offered this to someone else but same offer to you - I''d like to invest £2000 in your home, I''ll improve it and make it nicer. I would want your house in return - but I will not pay your mortgage off.

\None of us know the full facts of any of the discussions, but don''t let that stop you from knee jerk reactions though. Cullum can buy the club tomorrow - the price has been quoted at £56m, could he afford to up his offer by £36m - yes within seconds.

There is a chant "City till I die" - I actually mean it when I sing it, I''d support this club whatever league we were in - doesn''t mean I don''t want us to be top of the Premier League and winning the Champions League ever season, it just means that if we were in Luton''s position I wouldn''t cut and run.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

Yes it is time for her to accept she has taken things as far as she can and move aside but this sort of hyperbole really is not going to help achieve that.

[/quote]

So what should be done then?

She clearly does not want to sell up, seems to me the only way for us fans to have any sort of say, and get them to ''move aside'' would be by ''force'' (i.e. fan pressure).

[quote user="mozzer"]

1st Wizard wrote the following post at 11/07/2008 9:53 AM:

mozzer wrote:

1st Wizard wrote:

Which bit of "but you don''t ever go away" did you misunderstand - I know you won''t leave, you can''t. The arena this board gives you to spout bitterness agasint fellow Norwich supporters fills you day - as shown by your "thick arseholes" and "dick heads" comments.

Already offered this to someone else but same offer to you - I''d like to invest £2000 in your home, I''ll improve it and make it nicer. I would want your house in return - but I will not pay your mortgage off.

\None of us know the full facts of any of the discussions, but don''t let that stop you from knee jerk reactions though. Cullum can buy the club tomorrow - the price has been quoted at £56m, could he afford to up his offer by £36m - yes within seconds.

There is a chant "City till I die" - I actually mean it when I sing it, I''d support this club whatever league we were in - doesn''t mean I don''t want us to be top of the Premier League and winning the Champions League ever season, it just means that if we were in Luton''s position I wouldn''t cut and run.

[/quote]

Most City fans will be ''city till they die'' But they won''t let it be run down by people who are out of there depth, ask Mr Chase. You fail to notice the difference between love of the Badge and hatred of the board.