Sign in to follow this  
Mangol Wurzel

Extraordinary General Meeting

My back of fag packet calculations tell me I''m sitting on 0.001% shareholding, if 9999 like minded individuals wish to join me, lets storm the barricades!

Wurzel

[quote user="Mangol Wurzel"]

My back of fag packet calculations tell me I''m sitting on 0.001% shareholding, if 9999 like minded individuals wish to join me, lets storm the barricades!

Wurzel

[/quote]Just said on another post  Get yer money out if its that easy and such a sure fire betTake the risk and the debt on  Not quite so appealing thenWhats the motion you want to put forwardI dont like you so please give your shares to somebody else

Well, we could start with a nice cozy chat about the detail of Peter Cullum''s proposed investment and on what grounds he was rebuffed. Then we could move promptly on to a motion questioning the sanity of board members (a legitimate resolution, I believe).

Wurzel

Ironic choice of a name

Unlike Delia I have no wish to sell my shares although I would if it were likely to aid us actually having a team worthy of competing in this league. I would give them away. I suggest the motion would be clarifying how we would every get additional funding given the current boards ever moving goalposts on suitability.

Any free cash greatfully recieved but you dont get a say in anything.

Alternatively she can put her hand in her pocket and give GR a realistic transfer budget.

Delia has no liability for the debt Norwich City is a PLC

I would like to keep one of my eight shares, just for the annual Delia adoration fest that is the AGM. As an aside, why don''t we get free beer at the AGM? The bloke on the Nationwide advert goes on  about bank charges paying for the bubbly at the AGM, "The shareholders love a bit of bubbly", the bespeckled fat buffoon says.

The other seven I would hapily donate to the "fighting fund".

Wurzel (that''s my real name - I''ve been horribly bullied since childhood)

Ok - my name''s Peter Cullum - I''ll give you a fiver for your fighting fund for those 7 shares. - you will not mind losing the £175 that they cost you will you?