Sign in to follow this  
Ah Newton Mink

Those boys and girls still scream and shout, yet all along we've planned it out!!!!!

Ok, but can you give us a little bit of info, apart from a cryptic clue?

Your phrase could mean anything...

i wuld agree with you if we had signed some players but I wouldnt think they would want this kind of bad publicity even if it was a diversionary tactic.

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]Not that cryptic.

The poster is saying it''s diversionary tactics to enable us to sign the players we want at the right price
[/quote]

I am quite hopeful that that may be the case......and, that Mr C is not entirely out of the picture......

Lets take Ameobi for example , Newcastle were hoping for £3 million but would probably accept £2 million do you honestly think if they think we are broke they will let us have him say for £1 million , sorry its just total rubbish players have values and the selling clubs wont reduce them just because we plead poverty . We are not cleverer than all the rest just poorer .

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

The poster is saying it''s diversionary tactics to enable us to sign the players we want at the right price
[/quote]

I am quite hopeful that that may be the case......and, that Mr C is not entirely out of the picture......

[/quote]

. . . and if true, it suggests that signing/s are imminent . . . but on the other hand, are these the sort of players we would want to sign if the deal went through and we had more money?  We shall soon find out . . . Ameobi??

[/quote]

Ralph . . . I''ve been looking for the Binfinder''s previous posts and can''t find any apart from some quoted by other posters.

Can it really be you??  Is there a full moon tonight?  Are hairs starting to appear on the palms of your hands?  Ooo-err . . . [8-)]

Maybe for one night a year I am known as "Rational" Ralph Wright Costessey Secondary Modern U16 open debating champion 1978-81?Maybe not?Maybe I''m not feeling myself today? Maybe I''m disillusioned with the Club? Who knows?But you are quite correct about the hairs on my hands.

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]Maybe for one night a year I am known as "Rational" Ralph Wright Costessey Secondary Modern U16 open debating champion 1978-81?
Maybe not?
Maybe I''m not feeling myself today? Maybe I''m disillusioned with the Club? Who knows?

But you are quite correct about the hairs on my hands.
[/quote]

Nasty habit that, Ralphy[;)]

[quote user="Ah Newton Mink"]

I have said this once http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1/1299230/ShowPost.aspx#1299230 and I shall say it again -

From whence they look when we make a noise, it gives us the chance to steal their toys

to be continued.................................

[/quote]

If you are correct and we end up with lots of dosh to throw about - great. HOWEVER....I think that you''re just another one of those saddos who come on here pretending to have insider knowledge when, in fact, they''re making it up to gain attention.