Sign in to follow this  
canary crazy

Bad news bearer - Doomcaster

Fitting name - only word from the club today comes from the man himself.

Can''t believe for one minute that he wasn''t in on the meeting, asking myself the question was it Delia or Michael that could not reach agreement. Don''t think so, in part maybe but where is all their advice coming from.

Peter Cullum I would think will be reeling at Doncasters comments of earlier today in relation to "legal and contractual" difficulties of a takeover of this nature.

Did Mr Cullum not consider such issues prior to entering negotiations. Really to think a man who has been Entrepreneur Of The Year and brokered some 120 acquisitions wouldn''t have thought of such difficulties. Come on NCFC, please lose all the technical jargon and give us the real reasons behind the breakdown. Perhaps the fear of Doomcaster''s own position at the club took precedence over it''s best interests, how wrong can this be yet it continues to happen.

Seems to me it''s give us your money, on our terms, we will spend it how we see fit and you will have no say in anything. Potential new investors are so going to be queing up, well done NCFC board, fantastic ambition.

Going to have to agree with Mr Cullum now but it won''t just be a pair of fingers crossed, maybe everything possible will be better.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"]I think name calling isn''t necessary, is it? Just makes you look like a 13 year old girl.
[/quote]

Sorry he''s a self absuer! Does that meet your standards?

I''m not going to call Doomy rude names, but imo his comments on TV were a bit patronising.   Anyone would think Cullum was wet behind the ears of something

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"]I think name calling isn''t necessary, is it? Just makes you look like a 13 year old girl.
[/quote]

Says you, you numpty

[8-)]

Oh dear its friday night its been stressful and I think we are all a bit upset (me included).

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

[/quote]

Says you, you numpty

[8-)]

[/quote]

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"]I think name calling isn''t necessary, is it? Just makes you look like a 13 year old girl.[/quote]

Says you, you numpty

[8-)]

[/quote]

sheeesh... {hold head in hands for about the 8th time today}