Sign in to follow this  
 Zak Van Burger

How To Cheat At Running A Football Club. -The book

The following ebook is published under the GNU licence. It is a work of fiction any resemblance of characters to persons either living or dead is accidental.the book explores how I would cheat at running a football club and does not imply or infer in any way that any other persons would or have acted in this manner.How To Cheat At Running A Football Club. Chapter 11) Select a Club, any one will do doesn''t neccesarily have to be the one you support, could even be their fiercest rivals it is ultimately money that matters.2) Become a Celebrity fan of the Club3) Wait.4) When Club runs into financial difficulties (it will sooner or later) step forward and offer to help out "for the love of the Club".5) At this stage invest the bare minimum to get a position on he Board, but grab as many shares for your money as possible whilst the Club is down use the Clubs assets (not your own) to re-negotiate or pay off Creditors.6) Wait.7) When Club have a good season (they will sooner or later it  comes in cycles) invest sufficiently as to become majority shareholder or strendthen your position knowing that this investment could quickly increase in value dramatically upon promotion.8a) When Club requires investment for the playing squad do one of the following:(i) Sell a good player and buy a cheaper player.(ii) Sell all your good players and replace them with freebies, cheapies and loans.(iii) Borrow from anyone who will lend it you and secure the loan against anything belonging to the Club. If you are the only person able to provide the money then be sure to loan it and then convert the loan to shares for maximum tax allowance.(iv) Sell  the Clubs assets. Maybe you have a bit of spare land, a corner of the ground you dont use, a training ground, it''s not important SELL IT!Caveat. To avoid the possibility of fans being upset about selling assets, reassure them with the knowledge that you didn''t really sell it, it''s leased so still technically belongs to the Club and if they''d like to come back in 150 years when the Club gets it back to check then thats fine.(v) Have a share issue (warning always ensure that the publicly owned shares are dispersed enough so as not to interfere with your own rights as majority shareholder.(vi) Get someone else to pay for the player. Whether you keep this secret is left to your discretion).8b)When Club requires investment for the infrastructure do one of the following:(i) Sell a good player and buy a cheaper player.(ii) Sell all your good players and replace them with freebies, cheapies and loans.(iii) Borrow from anyone who will lend it you and secure the loan against anything belonging to the Club. If you are the only person able to provide the money then be sure to loan it and then convert the loan to shares for maximum tax allowance.(iv) Sell  the Clubs assets. Maybe you have a bit of spare land, a corner of the ground you dont use, a training ground, it''s not important SELL IT!Caveat. To avoid the possibility of fans being upset about selling assets, reassure them with the knowledge that you didn''t really sell it, it''s leased so still technically belongs to the Club and if they''d like to come back in 150 years when the Club gets it back to check then thhats fine.9)If all else fails you can borrow money by renting a seat on the Board. I suggest a price of approx £1m per seat over 10 years.10) Balancing the books is very important. The "cheat" with a well balanced book is more likely to make a decent return than the "idiot" who just throws their money into football. You can balance the books in any of the following manners:(i) Sell a good player and buy a cheaper player.(ii) Sell all your good players and replace them with freebies, cheapies and loans.(iii) Borrow from anyone who will lend it you and secure the loan against anything belonging to the Club. If you are the only person able to provide the money then be sure to loan it and then convert the loan to shares for maximum tax allowance.(iv) Sell  the Clubs assets. Maybe you have a bit of spare land, a corner of the ground you dont use, a training ground, it''s not important SELL IT!Caveat. To avoid the possibility of fans being upset about selling assets, reassure them with the knowledge that you didn''t really sell it, it''s leased so still technically belongs to the Club and if they''d like to come back in 150 years when the Club gets it back to check then thhats fine.(v) If all else fails you can borrow money by renting a seat on the Board. I suggest a price of approx £1m per seat over 10 years. You must at all costs balance the books, don''t make the basic error of re-investing profits into players. Players do not value well under Club takeover valuations due to writedowns. You must at all times reinvest any profit into infrastructure since this is what your shares are secured against.10) Get yourself a little business on the side.Why not use part of the Clubs ground and the Clubs security to finance and host a little hobby business within the club complex?11) Cashing in.("The Cheat")When you feel you''ve had enough and want to recoup your investment or are tired of defending yourself against nosey fans wondering what has happened to their Club and why all the income is being diverted from the playing side to infrastructure then you should take the following action.(i) Declare your love for the Club. (This may sound bizarre but is an important part of "the cheat" you are going to use everything possible to maximise your investment, pathos can be a good bargaining tool encouraging somebody to pay a little over the odds and it will also keep the Public on your side up to a point.(ii) Draw up a list of requirements the investor needs to meet. I suggest the following should be covered.Remember the more difficult it is to meet these requirements the better quality of applicant you will be dealing with. Allow anyone to bid and you''ll soon find yourself haggling with Bosnian Arms dealers and Russian Oligarchs offering you 20p in the pound for your holding. Keep the requirements high and you''ll get a much better calibre of applicant, the type of person who will give you what you want without haggling like a Moroccan market trader. I suggest you keep it simple something like Billionaire, Local born and bred, used to play for the Club when younger (unless you are trying to sell Rangers FC), match attending fan should sort the chaff from the wheat.(iii) Make up a figure at which you value the Club as a starting point for negotiation. (Some good tips are to issue some more shares for a bit more than all the others are worth (say 20%) then value your entire shareholding at the new issue value.(ii) Don''t forget to pass on the debt in full under no cicumstances allow the amount of debt to detract from the value of your shareholding.You must insist that a Company with a value of say £16m in issued shares  is worth exactly the same asa Company with a value of say £16m in issued shares and £20m debt.TipsAdvertise your Company for sale in the local papers, don''t go National too early. It''s a good idea to start dropping hints publicly.Be subtle though, "nobody would be stupid enough to invest in my Club" is far more likely to invoke the response "I might" than a tacky advert on a website sying "Club for sale £***m aply John Smith or Janie Jones c/o Marlboro liteFC.Keep all negotiations secret from the small shareholders, disambiguate everything use words like "friendly", "informal" or deny point blank, lie if neccesary. It is for you to decide what constitutes the best deal for yourself not those bothersome supporters, whose club is it anyway?

So what do you think of my first book? Not very long I know and a bit fanciful maybe Cable will buy the rights to a show eh?

I would recommend adding "make suggestions about investments in the press under the influence of alcohol to keep fans hopes up and to demonstrate ambition" (there does not have to be pending investment to make such a statement)

Fantastic stuff. NeilD@ncfc-canaries.co.uk  Go on I dare someone to forward this to him.  I dont think its worth be bothering as he has stopped responding to my hounding now!Bunch of c****

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]The following ebook is published under the GNU licence. It is a work of fiction any resemblance of characters to persons either living or dead is accidental.the book explores how I would cheat at running a football club and does not imply or infer in any way that any other persons would or have acted in this manner.How To Cheat At Running A Football Club. Chapter 11) Select a Club, any one will do doesn''t neccesarily have to be the one you support, could even be their fiercest rivals it is ultimately money that matters.2) Become a Celebrity fan of the Club3) Wait.4) When Club runs into financial difficulties (it will sooner or later) step forward and offer to help out "for the love of the Club".5) At this stage invest the bare minimum to get a position on he Board, but grab as many shares for your money as possible whilst the Club is down use the Clubs assets (not your own) to re-negotiate or pay off Creditors.6) Wait.7) When Club have a good season (they will sooner or later it  comes in cycles) invest sufficiently as to become majority shareholder or strendthen your position knowing that this investment could quickly increase in value dramatically upon promotion.8a) When Club requires investment for the playing squad do one of the following:(i) Sell a good player and buy a cheaper player.(ii) Sell all your good players and replace them with freebies, cheapies and loans.(iii) Borrow from anyone who will lend it you and secure the loan against anything belonging to the Club. If you are the only person able to provide the money then be sure to loan it and then convert the loan to shares for maximum tax allowance.(iv) Sell  the Clubs assets. Maybe you have a bit of spare land, a corner of the ground you dont use, a training ground, it''s not important SELL IT!Caveat. To avoid the possibility of fans being upset about selling assets, reassure them with the knowledge that you didn''t really sell it, it''s leased so still technically belongs to the Club and if they''d like to come back in 150 years when the Club gets it back to check then thats fine.(v) Have a share issue (warning always ensure that the publicly owned shares are dispersed enough so as not to interfere with your own rights as majority shareholder.(vi) Get someone else to pay for the player. Whether you keep this secret is left to your discretion).8b)When Club requires investment for the infrastructure do one of the following:(i) Sell a good player and buy a cheaper player.(ii) Sell all your good players and replace them with freebies, cheapies and loans.(iii) Borrow from anyone who will lend it you and secure the loan against anything belonging to the Club. If you are the only person able to provide the money then be sure to loan it and then convert the loan to shares for maximum tax allowance.(iv) Sell  the Clubs assets. Maybe you have a bit of spare land, a corner of the ground you dont use, a training ground, it''s not important SELL IT!Caveat. To avoid the possibility of fans being upset about selling assets, reassure them with the knowledge that you didn''t really sell it, it''s leased so still technically belongs to the Club and if they''d like to come back in 150 years when the Club gets it back to check then thhats fine.9)If all else fails you can borrow money by renting a seat on the Board. I suggest a price of approx £1m per seat over 10 years.10) Balancing the books is very important. The "cheat" with a well balanced book is more likely to make a decent return than the "idiot" who just throws their money into football. You can balance the books in any of the following manners:(i) Sell a good player and buy a cheaper player.(ii) Sell all your good players and replace them with freebies, cheapies and loans.(iii) Borrow from anyone who will lend it you and secure the loan against anything belonging to the Club. If you are the only person able to provide the money then be sure to loan it and then convert the loan to shares for maximum tax allowance.(iv) Sell  the Clubs assets. Maybe you have a bit of spare land, a corner of the ground you dont use, a training ground, it''s not important SELL IT!Caveat. To avoid the possibility of fans being upset about selling assets, reassure them with the knowledge that you didn''t really sell it, it''s leased so still technically belongs to the Club and if they''d like to come back in 150 years when the Club gets it back to check then thhats fine.(v) If all else fails you can borrow money by renting a seat on the Board. I suggest a price of approx £1m per seat over 10 years. You must at all costs balance the books, don''t make the basic error of re-investing profits into players. Players do not value well under Club takeover valuations due to writedowns. You must at all times reinvest any profit into infrastructure since this is what your shares are secured against.10) Get yourself a little business on the side.Why not use part of the Clubs ground and the Clubs security to finance and host a little hobby business within the club complex?11) Cashing in.("The Cheat")When you feel you''ve had enough and want to recoup your investment or are tired of defending yourself against nosey fans wondering what has happened to their Club and why all the income is being diverted from the playing side to infrastructure then you should take the following action.(i) Declare your love for the Club. (This may sound bizarre but is an important part of "the cheat" you are going to use everything possible to maximise your investment, pathos can be a good bargaining tool encouraging somebody to pay a little over the odds and it will also keep the Public on your side up to a point.(ii) Draw up a list of requirements the investor needs to meet. I suggest the following should be covered.Remember the more difficult it is to meet these requirements the better quality of applicant you will be dealing with. Allow anyone to bid and you''ll soon find yourself haggling with Bosnian Arms dealers and Russian Oligarchs offering you 20p in the pound for your holding. Keep the requirements high and you''ll get a much better calibre of applicant, the type of person who will give you what you want without haggling like a Moroccan market trader. I suggest you keep it simple something like Billionaire, Local born and bred, used to play for the Club when younger (unless you are trying to sell Rangers FC), match attending fan should sort the chaff from the wheat.(iii) Make up a figure at which you value the Club as a starting point for negotiation. (Some good tips are to issue some more shares for a bit more than all the others are worth (say 20%) then value your entire shareholding at the new issue value.(ii) Don''t forget to pass on the debt in full under no cicumstances allow the amount of debt to detract from the value of your shareholding.You must insist that a Company with a value of say £16m in issued shares  is worth exactly the same asa Company with a value of say £16m in issued shares and £20m debt.TipsAdvertise your Company for sale in the local papers, don''t go National too early. It''s a good idea to start dropping hints publicly.Be subtle though, "nobody would be stupid enough to invest in my Club" is far more likely to invoke the response "I might" than a tacky advert on a website sying "Club for sale £***m aply John Smith or Janie Jones c/o Marlboro liteFC.Keep all negotiations secret from the small shareholders, disambiguate everything use words like "friendly", "informal" or deny point blank, lie if neccesary. It is for you to decide what constitutes the best deal for yourself not those bothersome supporters, whose club is it anyway?

So what do you think of my first book? Not very long I know and a bit fanciful maybe Cable will buy the rights to a show eh?

[/quote]

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]The following ebook is published under the GNU licence. It is a work of fiction any resemblance of characters to persons either living or dead is accidental.the book explores how I would cheat at running a football club and does not imply or infer in any way that any other persons would or have acted in this manner.

How To Cheat At Running A Football Club.

Chapter 1

1) Select a Club, any one will do doesn''t neccesarily have to be the one you support, could even be their fiercest rivals it is ultimately money that matters.
2) Become a Celebrity fan of the Club
3) Wait.
4) When Club runs into financial difficulties (it will sooner or later) step forward and offer to help out "for the love of the Club".
5) At this stage invest the bare minimum to get a position on he Board, but grab as many shares for your money as possible whilst the Club is down use the Clubs assets (not your own) to re-negotiate or pay off Creditors.
6) Wait.
7) When Club have a good season (they will sooner or later it  comes in cycles) invest sufficiently as to become majority shareholder or strendthen your position knowing that this investment could quickly increase in value dramatically upon promotion.
8a) When Club requires investment for the playing squad do one of the following:
(i) Sell a good player and buy a cheaper player.
(ii) Sell all your good players and replace them with freebies, cheapies and loans.
(iii) Borrow from anyone who will lend it you and secure the loan against anything belonging to the Club. If you are the only person able to provide the money then be sure to loan it and then convert the loan to shares for maximum tax allowance.
(iv) Sell  the Clubs assets. Maybe you have a bit of spare land, a corner of the ground you dont use, a training ground, it''s not important SELL IT!
Caveat. To avoid the possibility of fans being upset about selling assets, reassure them with the knowledge that you didn''t really sell it, it''s leased so still technically belongs to the Club and if they''d like to come back in 150 years when the Club gets it back to check then thats fine.
(v) Have a share issue (warning always ensure that the publicly owned shares are dispersed enough so as not to interfere with your own rights as majority shareholder.
(vi) Get someone else to pay for the player. Whether you keep this secret is left to your discretion).
8b)When Club requires investment for the infrastructure do one of the following:
(ii) Sell all your good players and replace them with freebies, cheapies and loans.
(iii) Borrow from anyone who will lend it you and secure the loan against anything belonging to the Club. If you are the only person able to provide the money then be sure to loan it and then convert the loan to shares for maximum tax allowance.
(iv) Sell  the Clubs assets. Maybe you have a bit of spare land, a corner of the ground you dont use, a training ground, it''s not important SELL IT!
Caveat. To avoid the possibility of fans being upset about selling assets, reassure them with the knowledge that you didn''t really sell it, it''s leased so still technically belongs to the Club and if they''d like to come back in 150 years when the Club gets it back to check then thhats fine.
9)If all else fails you can borrow money by renting a seat on the Board. I suggest a price of approx £1m per seat over 10 years.
10) Balancing the books is very important. The "cheat" with a well balanced book is more likely to make a decent return than the "idiot" who just throws their money into football. You can balance the books in any of the following manners:
Caveat. To avoid the possibility of fans being upset about selling assets, reassure them with the knowledge that you didn''t really sell it, it''s leased so still technically belongs to the Club and if they''d like to come back in 150 years when the Club gets it back to check then thhats fine.
(v) If all else fails you can borrow money by renting a seat on the Board. I suggest a price of approx £1m per seat over 10 years.
 You must at all costs balance the books, don''t make the basic error of re-investing profits into players. Players do not value well under Club takeover valuations due to writedowns. You must at all times reinvest any profit into infrastructure since this is what your shares are secured against.
10) Get yourself a little business on the side.Why not use part of the Clubs ground and the Clubs security to finance and host a little hobby business within the club complex?
11) Cashing in.("The Cheat")
When you feel you''ve had enough and want to recoup your investment or are tired of defending yourself against nosey fans wondering what has happened to their Club and why all the income is being diverted from the playing side to infrastructure then you should take the following action.
(i) Declare your love for the Club. (This may sound bizarre but is an important part of "the cheat" you are going to use everything possible to maximise your investment, pathos can be a good bargaining tool encouraging somebody to pay a little over the odds and it will also keep the Public on your side up to a point.
(ii) Draw up a list of requirements the investor needs to meet. I suggest the following should be covered.Remember the more difficult it is to meet these requirements the better quality of applicant you will be dealing with. Allow anyone to bid and you''ll soon find yourself haggling with Bosnian Arms dealers and Russian Oligarchs offering you 20p in the pound for your holding. Keep the requirements high and you''ll get a much better calibre of applicant, the type of person who will give you what you want without haggling like a Moroccan market trader. I suggest you keep it simple something like Billionaire, Local born and bred, used to play for the Club when younger (unless you are trying to sell Rangers FC), match attending fan should sort the chaff from the wheat.
(iii) Make up a figure at which you value the Club as a starting point for negotiation. (Some good tips are to issue some more shares for a bit more than all the others are worth (say 20%) then value your entire shareholding at the new issue value.
(ii) Don''t forget to pass on the debt in full under no cicumstances allow the amount of debt to detract from the value of your shareholding.You must insist that a Company with a value of say £16m in issued shares  is worth exactly the same as
a Company with a value of say £16m in issued shares and £20m debt.

Tips
Advertise your Company for sale in the local papers, don''t go National too early. It''s a good idea to start dropping hints publicly.Be subtle though, "nobody would be stupid enough to invest in my Club" is far more likely to invoke the response "I might" than a tacky advert on a website sying "Club for sale £***m aply John Smith or Janie Jones c/o Marlboro liteFC.
Keep all negotiations secret from the small shareholders, disambiguate everything use words like "friendly", "informal" or deny point blank, lie if neccesary. It is for you to decide what constitutes the best deal for yourself not those bothersome supporters, whose club is it anyway?

[/quote]

Ralph, have you had a personality change?

I can''t find a single word that I disagree with.

[quote user="ricardo"]

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]The following ebook is published under the GNU licence. It is a work of fiction any resemblance of characters to persons either living or dead is accidental.the book explores how I would cheat at running a football club and does not imply or infer in any way that any other persons would or have acted in this manner.

How To Cheat At Running A Football Club.

Chapter 1

1) Select a Club, any one will do doesn''t neccesarily have to be the one you support, could even be their fiercest rivals it is ultimately money that matters.
2) Become a Celebrity fan of the Club
3) Wait.
4) When Club runs into financial difficulties (it will sooner or later) step forward and offer to help out "for the love of the Club".
5) At this stage invest the bare minimum to get a position on he Board, but grab as many shares for your money as possible whilst the Club is down use the Clubs assets (not your own) to re-negotiate or pay off Creditors.
6) Wait.
7) When Club have a good season (they will sooner or later it  comes in cycles) invest sufficiently as to become majority shareholder or strendthen your position knowing that this investment could quickly increase in value dramatically upon promotion.
8a) When Club requires investment for the playing squad do one of the following:
Caveat. To avoid the possibility of fans being upset about selling assets, reassure them with the knowledge that you didn''t really sell it, it''s leased so still technically belongs to the Club and if they''d like to come back in 150 years when the Club gets it back to check then thats fine.
(v) Have a share issue (warning always ensure that the publicly owned shares are dispersed enough so as not to interfere with your own rights as majority shareholder.
(vi) Get someone else to pay for the player. Whether you keep this secret is left to your discretion).
8b)When Club requires investment for the infrastructure do one of the following:
9)If all else fails you can borrow money by renting a seat on the Board. I suggest a price of approx £1m per seat over 10 years.
10) Balancing the books is very important. The "cheat" with a well balanced book is more likely to make a decent return than the "idiot" who just throws their money into football. You can balance the books in any of the following manners:
(v) If all else fails you can borrow money by renting a seat on the Board. I suggest a price of approx £1m per seat over 10 years.
 You must at all costs balance the books, don''t make the basic error of re-investing profits into players. Players do not value well under Club takeover valuations due to writedowns. You must at all times reinvest any profit into infrastructure since this is what your shares are secured against.
10) Get yourself a little business on the side.Why not use part of the Clubs ground and the Clubs security to finance and host a little hobby business within the club complex?
11) Cashing in.("The Cheat")
When you feel you''ve had enough and want to recoup your investment or are tired of defending yourself against nosey fans wondering what has happened to their Club and why all the income is being diverted from the playing side to infrastructure then you should take the following action.
(i) Declare your love for the Club. (This may sound bizarre but is an important part of "the cheat" you are going to use everything possible to maximise your investment, pathos can be a good bargaining tool encouraging somebody to pay a little over the odds and it will also keep the Public on your side up to a point.
(ii) Draw up a list of requirements the investor needs to meet. I suggest the following should be covered.Remember the more difficult it is to meet these requirements the better quality of applicant you will be dealing with. Allow anyone to bid and you''ll soon find yourself haggling with Bosnian Arms dealers and Russian Oligarchs offering you 20p in the pound for your holding. Keep the requirements high and you''ll get a much better calibre of applicant, the type of person who will give you what you want without haggling like a Moroccan market trader. I suggest you keep it simple something like Billionaire, Local born and bred, used to play for the Club when younger (unless you are trying to sell Rangers FC), match attending fan should sort the chaff from the wheat.
(iii) Make up a figure at which you value the Club as a starting point for negotiation. (Some good tips are to issue some more shares for a bit more than all the others are worth (say 20%) then value your entire shareholding at the new issue value.
(ii) Don''t forget to pass on the debt in full under no cicumstances allow the amount of debt to detract from the value of your shareholding.You must insist that a Company with a value of say £16m in issued shares  is worth exactly the same as
a Company with a value of say £16m in issued shares and £20m debt.

Tips
Advertise your Company for sale in the local papers, don''t go National too early. It''s a good idea to start dropping hints publicly.Be subtle though, "nobody would be stupid enough to invest in my Club" is far more likely to invoke the response "I might" than a tacky advert on a website sying "Club for sale £***m aply John Smith or Janie Jones c/o Marlboro liteFC.
Keep all negotiations secret from the small shareholders, disambiguate everything use words like "friendly", "informal" or deny point blank, lie if neccesary. It is for you to decide what constitutes the best deal for yourself not those bothersome supporters, whose club is it anyway?

[/quote]

Ralph, have you had a personality change?

I can''t find a single word that I disagree with.

[/quote]

Look at this RW post-count.....the ''Regular Ranting Binfinder General'', has about 1,600 posts.

Its a different Ralph Wright, you can tell because of the fluent writing style and pop culture references (Janie Jones was a particular favourite)... Good effort Ralph Mk II [Y]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Look at this RW post-count.....the ''Regular Ranting Binfinder General'', has about 1,600 posts.

[/quote]

I noticed that too Mello, but thought the Mods had finally seen the light and deleted 1,579 on the grounds that even by the variable standards of this forum they were unfit for human consumption . . . [:)]

[quote user="C.T"]I dare someone to post this on deliaonline.com[/quote]

http://www.deliaonline.com/messageboard/22/topic.html?Ptopic=com.othermedia.deliaonline.model.board.TopicHandle-L-22

Thats funny. Some of the replies on Delias forum are well thought out and constructive. Maybe we need to recruit a few posters?

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

Its not the same Ralph - check the number of posts.

The real Ralph (or Walphy as some call him) has over 1000 posts I think.

[/quote]

This is the original Ralph Wright, still don''t understand how two people can have exactly the same name?

Ralph Wright

Top 200 Posts
Joined on 01/12/2003
Posts 1,100

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[/quote]

This would fit with the suggestion on here / WOTB that Ralph Wright is actually Mick Dennis (Waghorn''s chum).

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[/quote]

This is the original Ralph Wright, still don''t understand how two people can have exactly the same name?

Ralph Wright

Top 200 Posts
Joined on 01/12/2003
Posts 1,100

[/quote]

I thought Binsniffer spelt his name in small caps CA?

I''m Spartacus...NO I''m Spartacus...[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[/quote]

Ralph Wright Top 200 Posts Joined on 01/12/2003 Posts 1,100

[/quote]

[quote user=" Desi Rascall"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Who said that? [8-|]

[quote user="Desi Rascall"][quote user=" Desi Rascall"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Who said that? [8-|][/quote]

Wasn''t  me.