Sign in to follow this  
Be Smart & sell to Cullum

They can't even manage

[quote user="Salahuddin"]?[/quote]

I thought the fact that the board needs to take some heat of themselves in light of disapointing a lot of people today, that they might have gone all out to push through one of the pending deals. Unless of course there are no deals pending, once again I say PATHETIC

I really hope Delia doesn''t sign anyone, I''d much rather leave that to Glenn Roeder.I think you are getting the roles of board members and manager confused...Maybe a little time growing up will help you

[quote user="Jonny 5"]I really hope Delia doesn''t sign anyone, I''d much rather leave that to Glenn Roeder.

I think you are getting the roles of board members and manager confused...

Maybe a little time growing up will help you
[/quote]

You really are a prize pratt aren''t you, what don''t you take your smug comments and do one. I would rather be a child than a blinkered moron any day.

[quote user="Be Smart"]

[quote user="Jonny 5"]I really hope Delia doesn''t sign anyone, I''d much rather leave that to Glenn Roeder.

[/quote]

You really are a prize pratt aren''t you, what don''t you take your smug comments and do one. I would rather be a child than a blinkered moron any day.

[/quote]

Be Smart,

You have only been on this forum 3 days and you have slagged off everybody and everything at the rate of seventeen posts a day.

Calling fellow posters who fail to agree with you "prize pratt" and "blinkered moron"(amongst other things) is out of order and I feel the moderators should cotton on to the fact that you are a troll and trouble maker and a very good reason to bring back a moderated forum !

The next thing we will be told is that they are going to build a new restaurant at the ground. Could you imagine if that happened.

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"][quote user="Be Smart"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Be Smart,

You have only been on this forum 3 days and you have slagged off everybody and everything at the rate of seventeen posts a day.

Calling fellow posters who fail to agree with you "prize pratt" and "blinkered moron"(amongst other things) is out of order and I feel the moderators should cotton on to the fact that you are a troll and trouble maker and a very good reason to bring back a moderated forum !

[/quote]

I am very sorry you see it that way Jim. I was not aware that I had slagged off everybody and everything, and I am sure if you read my other posts that you would see that I had not (unless you mean our current board). The reason for the outburst to this poster was that I don''t like being spoken to patronising way and also try reading some of his posts today having a real pop at anyone who speaks against the board or Delia, some of the said posts in a totaly over the top manner. I treat people the way they treat me

"I am very sorry you see it that way Jim. I was not aware that I had slagged off everybody and everything, and I am sure if you read my other posts that you would see that I had not (unless you mean our current board). The reason for the outburst to this poster was that I don''t like being spoken to patronising way and also try reading some of his posts today having a real pop at anyone who speaks against the board or Delia, some of the said posts in a totaly over the top manner. I treat people the way they treat me"Sorry if you felt angered by my post, but I felt your initial statement was rather foolish and cheap dig at the current board, for no good reason.I wouldn''t say I have made any "totally over the top posts" and find this a little rich coming from yourself.And if I had a pop at everyone speaking out against Delia, I would be forever "popping".

The roar of the crowd.........................

Gorleston "Gentleman" Jim''s in the house[Y]

Apologies all round [:-*]

That''s what I call being smart [;)]

[/quote]

at your next birthday party will you be changing your name to johnny 6 ?