Sign in to follow this  
premierleague

Double striker signings announced tomorrow.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Rigters would be a great signing, but I wouldn''t be disappointed with these two though, whether it happens is doubtful, the amount of unsubstantiated rumours on this board over the last few weeks is unbelievable.[/quote]

But this one is yours isn''t it?

[/quote]

No it''s not mine!!!!!

[quote user="Yella_Forever"]

[quote user="ncfcnews"]Rasiak and Gow.[/quote]

GET STUFFED!!!

[/quote]

Is there really a need for responses like this? "Double Striker Signing" is fairly unambigious as a title - you could quite easily expect this to be a rumour thread!

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"]Rasiak, Gow, Rigters and Cureton. That''s a pretty good strike force, IMO.
[/quote]that looks pretty good....just need some decent difenders...BUY TINY

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"]I don''t think people are interested in rumours today mate...........
[/quote]

I certainly am! 

All this pontificating about Cullum is beginning to get a bit boring as none of us know the ins and outs and it seems to me that anyone who claims otherwise is telling porkies.  So we are all going round and round in circles and will continue to do so until something else happens/we get more information.  For now, it seems to be dead in the water so perhaps we should move on and talk about what actually really matters at a football club....

...and that is: getting new players in + what happens on the pitch next season.

I wouldn''t be surprised to see a couple of signings at 2pm (thats the time all the other romours state isn'';t it?). We need some good news out of the club soon.

Yeah I could quite happily welcome GNG back with welcome arms as a

distraction this afternoon, I''m thoroughly fed up with the whole

situation and need something to take my mind off it and cheer me up!

Not that I think he actually went anyway, mind.... [8-)]

So come on then, what time''s the press conference? Are they "in the

building"? Anyone spotted any R45 IAK number plates in the City? And

has Carl Cort actually left Asda in the last 4 years?

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"]I don''t think people are interested in rumours today mate...........
[/quote]

I certainly am! 

All this pontificating about Cullum is beginning to get a bit boring as none of us know the ins and outs and it seems to me that anyone who claims otherwise is telling porkies.  So we are all going round and round in circles and will continue to do so until something else happens/we get more information.  For now, it seems to be dead in the water so perhaps we should move on and talk about what actually really matters at a football club....

...and that is: getting new players in + what happens on the pitch next season.

[/quote]Circles sums it up.

[quote user="C.T"][quote user="ncfcnews"]

Gow is a striker who can also play as an attacking midfielder.

I can guarantee that this is all true and I was told about these two players last week, which I did post on here. Both have now been sealed signed and delivered and will 100% be announced officially tomorrow.

MARK MY WORDS :)

[/quote]

Why do i get the feeling that we8wba has something to do with this.....

[/quote]

Can''t be CT, it has some punctuation and every third word isn''t missing.  Oh....... and it''s not in Chinese.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Anyone spotted any R45 IAK number plates in the City?

[/quote]

No, but I saw an AWR164T  this morning, but not near Asda. Are we signing an Cockney''s?

I have never seen Gow play so it hard for me to comment on his ability by from the reports i''ve heard he sounds like he could be a decent player for us as he fits Glenns bill to play in multiple position of a Midfielder or Striker.

On the other hand, living in Southampton I have seen Rasiak play many times!!  He plays one position and one position only and that is on the edge of the box.  Don''t expect him to move to far from this position so the ball had better either be straight to feet or head.  He is one of the most lazy players i have ever seen!!  If he doesn''t scores goals early in the season expect the fans to be on his back because he really isn''t a team player.  He does score goals in the championship though and that can''t be argued so i''ll keep my fingers crossed he can return to the form of 2 seasons ago.

[quote user="ncfcnews"]I can tell you that the announcement will defintely be this afternoon!![/quote]

somebody please find him and saw his fingers off, and do the same to every other newbie poster who gets on here with "exclusive" inside news. How many times do some people have to be taken in before they realise it''s a con. ncfcnews you know no more than the rest of us and most probably less. 

[quote user="dirtycage"]

Oulton Broad ?

Suffolk or maybe not? Is the lure of  MILF to much?

[/quote]

city here, city there, city every ******where, there are no ipscum fans in this part of suffolk pal, and you can save any pathetic norfolk or suffolk jokes as I orignate from colchester where all good folk hate binmen and tractor boys