Sign in to follow this  
premierleague

Double striker signings announced tomorrow.

Actually he has been described as a striker several times, most notably when he played for Falkirk. I would be disappointed if we signed him to be a striker though, also quite worrying though that our only obvious rival for his signature is Motherwell.

Gow is a striker who can also play as an attacking midfielder.

I can guarantee that this is all true and I was told about these two players last week, which I did post on here. Both have now been sealed signed and delivered and will 100% be announced officially tomorrow.

MARK MY WORDS :)

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]These must be the 2 signings i was on about that was gonna sign Monday[;)][/quote]

That''s exactly what I was gonna say Dogger. Beat me to it.

Your guess work is second to none. Keep stabbing in the dark son! You''re doing a grand job!

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]These must be the 2 signings i was on about that was gonna sign Monday[;)][/quote]

That''s exactly what I was gonna say Dogger. Beat me to it.

Your guess work is second to none. Keep stabbing in the dark son! You''re doing a grand job!

[quote user="ncfcnews"]

Gow is a striker who can also play as an attacking midfielder.

I can guarantee that this is all true and I was told about these two players last week, which I did post on here. Both have now been sealed signed and delivered and will 100% be announced officially tomorrow.

MARK MY WORDS :)

[/quote]

Why do i get the feeling that we8wba has something to do with this.....

[quote user="Salahuddin"]and if you are wrong.....[/quote]

Im not wrong, you will just have to wait until tomorrow!

Also I would like to add that Simon Lappin is going to Motherwell.

So what happened to Rigters? Would rather him than Gow tbo

I would not be unhappy with this news, I think Rasiak could be a decent player for us 6ft 3 and with a goal ratio of .35 still only 29 and gow has potential goal ratio .23

would still give us the possibility of another Curo type on loan (perhaps Evans , Ritgers etc)

Please lets sign someone up front !

[quote user="Michael Bates"]what you guys think of this... rigters and rasiak upfront... now surely thats goals written all over? :o[/quote]

That would be a great strike force. Cureton in back up and then one loanee in would make me a very happy Canary. Just the defence would need work then.

[quote user="Michael Bates"]what you guys think of this... rigters and rasiak upfront... now surely thats goals written all over? :o[/quote]

Based on my estimation of our budget its probably the absolute best we can hope for.

Rigters would be a great signing, but I wouldn''t be disappointed with these two though, whether it happens is doubtful, the amount of unsubstantiated rumours on this board over the last few weeks is unbelievable.

[quote user="king canary"]One proven championship striker, one younger and talented lad, whats wrong with that?[/quote]

Nothing, its just the best we can expect based on the budget. Its still fairly good going if they do turn up. I just meant if we had a bigger budget would we be targeting them? Or would we be after the Ameobi''s and the Ched''s instead?

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Rigters would be a great signing, but I wouldn''t be disappointed with these two though, whether it happens is doubtful, the amount of unsubstantiated rumours on this board over the last few weeks is unbelievable.[/quote]

But this one is yours isn''t it?

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"]Rasiak, Gow, Rigters and Cureton. That''s a pretty good strike force, IMO.
[/quote]

It doesn''t strike me as a group of strikers who will get you promotion though.....

Rasiak has been a bit hit and miss of late - he went something like 16 games without a goal last season. Gow is unproven in this league, Rigters goal record is poor except for the U21 tournament and Cureton''s best days are behind him. Replace Gow with Evans or Amoebi and thinks look a little better.

Anyway, "James" has posted that we are signing Stokes and Folan. The Pink Un seems to think we will get Amoebi. Someone else said Jerome and Evans were signing.......

I give up........

I know its all a load of monkey pimhole juice but I''d be so happy with Rasiak - I really would. He''s always knocking them in wherever he goes.