Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

MAGIC, MAGIC MOMENTS IN JOURNALISM

It''s lovely to see a more relaxed 1st Wizard now chatting happily to and fro with Expat Badger and inviting her/him/it to contribute to this forum.

The debate sold exclusive to the Mail on Sunday.  Bugger Rosewater cakes or what to do with left over chicken.

Celia, eat your heart out gal.

We are grateful to you all.

I really hope you''re saying you''ve actually sold that as a story... I would love it, almost worth buying that paper for... almost... [;)]

I feel he is better suited to deliaonline.com personally.  Leave him there, he will love it...[quote user="camuldonum"]

It''s lovely to see a more relaxed 1st Wizard now chatting happily to and fro with Expat Badger and inviting her/him/it to contribute to this forum.

The debate sold exclusive to the Mail on Sunday.  Bugger Rosewater cakes or what to do with left over chicken.

Celia, eat your heart out gal.

We are grateful to you all.

[/quote]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I really hope you''re saying you''ve actually sold that as a story... I would love it, almost worth buying that paper for... almost... [;)]
[/quote]

Sold before 8 pm.

Me: "Delia''s cookery site is being monstered by  Norwich fans pissed off over a failed takeover."

DT: "Sounds good,  Send us a taster."

(Sends taster, highlighting "Old Trout" line and pointing out that it disrupts debates about Rosewater cakes and left over chicken)

DT to BCN: "Can we have this on our own please?"

Later from DT to BCN: "Great stuff. Keep it coming."

Either way, once it is ordered exclusive we get paid whether they use it or not.

[quote user="Polar"]uhhh..... Cal.... you realise that isn''t Wiz don''t you?
[/quote]

Don''t know, don''t care.  Sold as an ordered exclusive to the Mail on Sunday which means we get paid whether they use it or not.

That''s all I care about, personally.

[quote user="camuldonum"]

[quote user="Polar"]uhhh..... Cal.... you realise that isn''t Wiz don''t you?
[/quote]

Don''t know, don''t care.  Sold as an ordered exclusive to the Mail on Sunday which means we get paid whether they use it or not.

That''s all I care about, personally.

[/quote]

Any fights, if such there be, will be between Wiz and Associated Newspapers Ltd and/or Archant/and or Deliaonline.com

Not us, guv.