Sign in to follow this  
Mangol Wurzel

deliaonline.com

i read this board alot but i don''t contribute very often but honestly how stupid and fickle are the people that right on here if i had put £9 million pounds into anything i don''t think i''d be prepared to walk away with nothing in return, iwas as excited by the thought of mr cullums millions as everyone else but get a life people its just not going to happen as much as we''d all love it to and by raising delia out campains you are just going to tear our great club apart lets just get behind glen and the team and hope for the best finish we can and that cullum will have a change of heart an dwill pay delia and mjw for their shares and not expect them for free as seems to be the case now.

[quote user="bigmac"]i read this board alot but i don''t contribute very often but honestly how stupid and fickle are the people that right on here if i had put £9 million pounds into anything i don''t think i''d be prepared to walk away with nothing in return, iwas as excited by the thought of mr cullums millions as everyone else but get a life people its just not going to happen as much as we''d all love it to and by raising delia out campains you are just going to tear our great club apart lets just get behind glen and the team and hope for the best finish we can and that cullum will have a change of heart an dwill pay delia and mjw for their shares and not expect them for free as seems to be the case now.[/quote]

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[quote user="bigmac"]i read this board alot but i don''t contribute very often but honestly how stupid and fickle are the people that right on here if i had put £9 million pounds into anything i don''t think i''d be prepared to walk away with nothing in return, iwas as excited by the thought of mr cullums millions as everyone else but get a life people its just not going to happen as much as we''d all love it to and by raising delia out campains you are just going to tear our great club apart lets just get behind glen and the team and hope for the best finish we can and that cullum will have a change of heart an dwill pay delia and mjw for their shares and not expect them for free as seems to be the case now.[/quote]

[/quote]Yeh, well played BB, The cute banner is not a reasonable response fella.

[holds hands in head for the 9th time today]

Please do not insult donkeys by associating this Doncaster person with

them, donkeys are lovely animals, its not their fault if someone acts

like a mule!In portuguese a donkey is " burro ", which means also

stupid or of low intelligence, but I''ve always find that most of the

"burros" out there are going around on two legs.As posted by one of Delia''s cooking fans - pmsl!

copy/paste because people keep making the same nonsense point;Tell us all how you know what

Cullum offerred Delia? Were you hiding behind a door?  Or are you

speculating.  How do you know he did not offer to buy her out totally

AND put 20 million in and she simply said ''no''....?oh--and what team would that be? 

[quote user="Polar"][quote user="Cheating Azzuri"]

ahhahahahah this is quite funny

those poor old women, all they want to do is swap chicken recipes

baisically you are all a bunch of e-hooligans

[/quote]

Azzuri i think you just created a new word.
[/quote]

hahah im clever me

Re: YAY!!!!! Excited Jim-bob!!!!

12 Jul 2008 09:34

My ticket for the Delia How to Cheat dinner arrived this morning!!!!!!

ObviouslyI know I had booked it, but the ticket makes it seem more real if you see what I mean....

Directions and menu etc also included!!!

Excited!!!!

xX

My response:

Has it got the correct name on it or just some random one?

I would await being told to bin this and then await the correct ticket distribution!

Only joking!!