Sign in to follow this  
Mangol Wurzel

deliaonline.com

Delia''s wesite has a lovely message board. Lots of jolly recipes for scrummy carrot cake and the like. I think it would be real shame if this cookery-based forum were to be bombarded with messages concerning investment in Norwich City Football Club. That would never do!

Wurzel

Wouldn''t really p*ss Delia off though would it, doubt she even pays attention... it''d just offend her ardent fans... we can do that on here... [;)]

[quote user="Mangol Wurzel"]

Delia''s wesite has a lovely message board. Lots of jolly recipes for scrummy carrot cake and the like. I think it would be real shame if this cookery-based forum were to be bombarded with messages concerning investment in Norwich City Football Club. That would never do!

Wurzel

[/quote]

Wouldn''t it just....

Please remember to keep any posts on deliaonline.com STRICTLY about cooking/baking related issues.

I''ve got a huge comically-shaped parsnip. Could anyone suggest what I can do with it?

Wurzel

[quote user="Mangol Wurzel"]

Please remember to keep any posts on deliaonline.com STRICTLY about cooking/baking related issues.

I''ve got a huge comically-shaped parsnip. Could anyone suggest what I can do with it?

Wurzel

[/quote]

yes.

Wow, just wow.Everyone''s true age is really showing.What do you expect to achieve, apart from looking like a right bunch of idiots??Delia to suddenly change her mind and give away the club she is a huge fan of away for nothing??Seriously people, get a life.

[quote user="Jonny 5"]Wow, just wow.Everyone''s true age is really showing.What do you expect to achieve, apart from looking like a right bunch of idiots??Delia to suddenly change her mind and give away the club she is a huge fan of away for nothing??Seriously people, get a life.[/quote]If Smith was a fan of this club she wouldnt be standing in the way of the best opportunity its had in its entire history , Delia always was a scum fan and we would be better off if she returned to Portman Road .

[quote user="Jonny 5"]Wow, just wow.Everyone''s true age is really showing.What do you expect to achieve, apart from looking like a right bunch of idiots??Delia to suddenly change her mind and give away the club she is a huge fan of away for nothing??Seriously people, get a life.[/quote]

haha, im cool with looking like an idiot :D

And if Peter Cullum was a fan of this club, he would pay a fair price for it. You can''t get something for nothing.I would love to see Cullum and Delia strike a deal and the club have a competitive budget, but the offer Cullum is making is just laughable, and I blame him much more than Delia for all this going pear shaped.The talks are over for now, maybe Cullum will go away and realise he needs to put his money where his mouth is. When/if he does I shall be as happy as anyone else, but for now we have Delia and co, who have done pretty well under a limited budget. Not great, but alright.Much more pressing than all this is the need for Norwich to get in 7 or 8 players, and now hopefully Roeder and Doncaster can get this done.

[quote user="Jonny 5"]And if Peter Cullum was a fan of this club, he would pay a fair price for it. You can''t get something for nothing.

I would love to see Cullum and Delia strike a deal and the club have a competitive budget, but the offer Cullum is making is just laughable, and I blame him much more than Delia for all this going pear shaped.

The talks are over for now, maybe Cullum will go away and realise he needs to put his money where his mouth is. When/if he does I shall be as happy as anyone else, but for now we have Delia and co, who have done pretty well under a limited budget. Not great, but alright.

Much more pressing than all this is the need for Norwich to get in 7 or 8 players, and now hopefully Roeder and Doncaster can get this done.
[/quote]

A voice of reason [:O] its clear that you are a newbie but dont worry once you get to 4- 500 posts you will be as negative and blinkered to avoiding the truth just like the rest of us[:)]

£56 million is not fair Smith has put a stupid price on the club so as to protect herself and her pathetic cronies , she was going to give the club to anybody if we could find an idiot like her to invest in the team , the woman is a liar and not a very pleasant person at all  .

You know something has just occurred to me.  Whilst there is bickering about the details of this charade, most of us can only agree that we would very much like the £20m for players that Cullum wishes to invest; we simply have different views on the situation and how to achieve it.So far, people have been calling for protests against Delia, but perhaps this isn''t the way to go.  Not only will it divide the fans further, but it will perhaps directing our efforts at the wrong target.  We shouldn''t be protesting for Delia to be stepping down - we should be petitioning for Cullum to put his money where his mouth is!So why don''t we all pull together, focus our energy in one direction and call for Cullum to ride to the rescue by tabling a further and (arguably) more reasonable bid?  The man has a chance to go for glory here and could (potentially) become a true Saint figure in the history of this club.WE''RE HERE WAITING MR CULLUM, TIME TO GET YOUR CHEQUE BOOK OUT.

Its obvious Cullum is taking the piss out of us, he used the papers to get the fans on his side and tried to buy the club on the cheap...........get your money out time waster

I like the reply to Mugabe, suggesting stuffing your plums................classic, made to look a twat by a cooking granny!

haha, its brilliant, they say its a cooking forum but has anyone noticed the football club bit on the left! haha idiots.

to be fair the cooking boffs are giving as good as they get, this is a good laugh.