Sign in to follow this  
woody

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy...

You know what you are right.  I see the error of my ways.I will ignore the fact that we were told there were no investors when there evidently was.I will ignore the fact that at the time Cullum came forward in October Delia proposed a share price hike and bought a load to strengthen her position.I will ignore the fact that she drunkenly told us there was investment at the norfolk show.I will ignore the fact the Aviva, our club sponsor have nailed their flag firmly to the mast of Cullum because they can see it would benefit them from potential for Permiership football.I will ignore the fact that it was only Aviva and fan pressure that made Delia meet Cullum at all.I will ignore the fact they said he needed to find 56 million when even a a scummer could work out he needed less than half of that.I will ingore the fact that we have made two signings, neither a defender or an attacker and also that neither of those players have been revealed officially at a press conference.Hallejulah.

[quote user="woody"]and yet some show so much faith...[/quote]

I will ignore the fact that he didn''t actually make an offer for the club.I will ignore the fact that he choose the middle of a transfer window to throw the club into chaos.I will ignore the fact that he could have found the £56 million down the back of the sofa, or indeed the £9 million for delias shares and still left a £11 million budget, but decided not to.I will ignore the fact that I''ve only read press releases from one side of the debate.I will ignore the fact that Cullem said the £56 million valuation was "technically correct".I will ignore the fact that "a friendly arm wrestle over the value of the club" apparently involves sticking rigidly to a share price of £0, and then not even trying to make a bid.  Probably because that would be made public to the minor shareholders and the details would be known.If you ignore all that - its all Delia''s fault, she is evil.  BURN HER.Hallejulah.

[quote user="7rew"]I will ignore the fact that he didn''t actually make an offer for the club.
I will ignore the fact that he choose the middle of a transfer window to throw the club into chaos.
I will ignore the fact that he could have found the £56 million down the back of the sofa, or indeed the £9 million for delias shares and still left a £11 million budget, but decided not to.
I will ignore the fact that I''ve only read press releases from one side of the debate.
I will ignore the fact that Cullem said the £56 million valuation was "technically correct".
I will ignore the fact that "a friendly arm wrestle over the value of the club" apparently involves sticking rigidly to a share price of £0, and then not even trying to make a bid.  Probably because that would be made public to the minor shareholders and the details would be known.

If you ignore all that - its all Delia''s fault, she is evil.  BURN HER.

Hallejulah.
[/quote]

Excellent and apt response 7rew !

Good job we still have some clear thinking people left on this forum.

[quote user="JC"]You know what you are right.  I see the error of my ways.

I will ignore the fact that we were told there were no investors when there evidently was.
I will ignore the fact that at the time Cullum came forward in October Delia proposed a share price hike and bought a load to strengthen her position.
I will ignore the fact that she drunkenly told us there was investment at the norfolk show.
I will ignore the fact the Aviva, our club sponsor have nailed their flag firmly to the mast of Cullum because they can see it would benefit them from potential for Permiership football.
I will ignore the fact that it was only Aviva and fan pressure that made Delia meet Cullum at all.
I will ignore the fact they said he needed to find 56 million when even a a scummer could work out he needed less than half of that.
I will ingore the fact that we have made two signings, neither a defender or an attacker and also that neither of those players have been revealed officially at a press conference.

Hallejulah.

Best reply yet  ARCHANT LETS BE AVIN YOU get this printed in the evening news tonight!!!!

[quote user="woody"]and yet some show so much faith...[/quote][/quote]

[quote user="JC"]You know what you are right.  I see the error of my ways.

I will ignore the fact that we were told there were no investors when there evidently was.
I will ignore the fact that at the time Cullum came forward in October Delia proposed a share price hike and bought a load to strengthen her position.
I will ignore the fact that she drunkenly told us there was investment at the norfolk show.
I will ignore the fact the Aviva, our club sponsor have nailed their flag firmly to the mast of Cullum because they can see it would benefit them from potential for Permiership football.
I will ignore the fact that it was only Aviva and fan pressure that made Delia meet Cullum at all.
I will ignore the fact they said he needed to find 56 million when even a a scummer could work out he needed less than half of that.
I will ingore the fact that we have made two signings, neither a defender or an attacker and also that neither of those players have been revealed officially at a press conference.

Hallejulah.

[quote user="woody"]and yet some show so much faith...[/quote][/quote]

i await woodys reply to this

jas :)