Sign in to follow this  
Blainsey

Disgusted

[:@]

Having just read that the Cullum deal has collapsed I am absolutely disgusted/appalled at this decision! It is time for Delia et al to move aside, they have had their time, they have had their cotributions written into the clubs echelons of history....move on!! Let a new investor take the club forward as it certainly wont/cant move forward under the current regime.

There is a storm brewing and this WILL divide the club.

Not good times.

[quote user="Blainsey"]

[:@]

Having just read that the Cullum deal has collapsed I am absolutely disgusted/appalled at this decision! It is time for Delia et al to move aside, they have had their time, they have had their cotributions written into the clubs echelons of history....move on!! Let a new investor take the club forward as it certainly wont/cant move forward under the current regime.

There is a storm brewing and this WILL divide the club.

Not good times.

[/quote]

I''ve just posted this on one of my own threads form yesterday but i will post it as my answer to you as well.

We only have half of the story, we don’t know the truth behind the Cullum offer, yet a hell of a lot of you are wanting blood over something you actually have no real facts about. I am as pi**ed off as the next man that we are not one of the rich clubs this morning but we need to be told the truth and the exact reasons behind the pulling of the plug. Protests, not buying merchandise and general anger towards the board are not called for ..YET!!

If the club, and Cullum for that matter, don’t give us the answers we deserve over the next few days and continue to ignore us fans, then they will have only themselves to blame for the anger and general abuse they will have aimed at them. Sometimes people we all have to say enough is enough and fight for what you want.

I understand your point completely and did indeed read your thread. I appreciate that I have little to no idea of what went on behind the scenes and therefore my post is written in ignorance.

However, what I do know is.....

Cullum is a fan,

he is rich,

he wants to run the club,

he wants to invest in players.

That fits every criteria Delia et al want. So there had better be some huge underlying problem with Cullum or there will be serious reprecuissions. Perhaps even scenes reoccuring that we saw at the end of the Chase era.

[quote user="Blainsey"]

I understand your point completely and did indeed read your thread. I appreciate that I have little to no idea of what went on behind the scenes and therefore my post is written in ignorance.

However, what I do know is.....

Cullum is a fan,

he is rich,

he wants to run the club,

he wants to invest in players.

That fits every criteria Delia et al want. So there had better be some huge underlying problem with Cullum or there will be serious reprecuissions. Perhaps even scenes reoccuring that we saw at the end of the Chase era.

[/quote]

Your points about Cullum are 100% spot on, thats why we must be told the truth, there must be a reason for not accepting his offer,surely Delia and co want the best for City, don''t they? If there isn''t a good reason for ending the Cullum talks, then god help them, it''s going to get nasty.